IGNORED

Retox Breakfast Challenge is BACK win 5000 baht

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be an extra 1,500 baht sir.

Is it ok if we bring Devil's Den Cheerleaders  :Evil_Grin2:

Wish I could be there for that. Charity idea raised by Nixon is a an excellent idea.

This should be interesting.

My money is on the thai if he is most confident. Eating is psychological - not physiological. So you often see smaller guys smashing it unexpectedly (also ever seen a small thai girl eat at a thai buffet).

Work hard, play hard

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

heard some good reports about the place and will be staying near the big c in jan,any chance of a map of location?

My money is on the thai if he is most confident. Eating is psychological - not physiological. So you often see smaller guys smashing it unexpectedly (also ever seen a small thai girl eat at a thai buffet).

especially if they haven,t been b,f ed for a while

heard some good reports about the place and will be staying near the big c in jan,any chance of a map of location?

Its on soi Lengkee, walk along soi Diana & cross across soi Buakhaow to enter soi Lengkee.

................................................................................................................

• 3 weeks later...

Doesn't seem like it...the thread was quite exciting there, for a while, then phht...died.

Big Mike.

Looks like it didn't happen yet, hopefully soon and they will post the results with a few pictures.

Player in the Game of Life

• 4 weeks later...

It's entirely physiological. Body fat has nothing to do with the ability to store food in the stomach. A human stomach can be trained, in effect stretched to accommodate more food, which is why you will see small Japanese men (Takeru Kobayashi for example) eating huge amounts of food with an athletic physique. It's all about how he has trained his internal organs, specifically getting his oesophagus used to being stretched and gradually increasing the capacity of the stomach itself.

There does seem to be a fair amount of medical twaddle on this forum....it was only the other day i read a post from a guy who claimed his dick grew by two inches when he lost a few kilos from his beer belly.

Interesting theory....unfortunately it's bollocks.

Is it still the best breakfast around Pattaya ?

It was never the best breakfast but a good value for the price if you are hungry.

Archived