IGNORED

Retox Breakfast Challenge is BACK win 5000 baht

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel

Due to Popular demand, ITS BACK...and its Bigger and Better than EVER 
The "Retox" (certainly not Detox) Breakfast Challenge...Can you EAT 
12 Sausage, 12 Bacon, 10 Eggs,6 Black Pudding, 5 Slices Toast, 5 Slices Fried Bread, Full tin Beans, 4 Whole Tomatoes and a fair few Fried Potatoes. 
in a 1 Hour TIME LIMIT????? ALL quality ingredients supplied by KPK Foods. 
NOT Easy we agree, that's why IF you can complete it you will get it for FREE and we will GIVE YOU 5000 Baht IN CASH, yes you heard correct 5000 baht in CASH and become a world class breakfast athlete... 
Who's got the Balls this time ???

more details here  http://www.retoxpattaya.com/the-retox-breakfast-challenge-is-back-win-5000-baht/

2015-09-30 11.13.55.jpgedit.jpg

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
http://www.retoxpattaya.com
facebook/retoxpattaya
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 038410256

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1500 baht the cost of the breakfast if you fail.

1500 baht seems a little steep. Isn't this about the same as six 98 baht breakfasts?

1500 baht seems a little steep. Isn't this about the same as six 98 baht breakfasts?

we stand to lose around 6000 baht if someone completes the challenge ...please remember that 

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
http://www.retoxpattaya.com
facebook/retoxpattaya
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 038410256

Initially I was thinking that this wasn't that bad....until I saw the picture. Christ....I think I would do well to even get through half of it haha.

Can you post what the contest was before and what it is today? Seemed a bit ridiculous before and it seems that way again. The 5000 baht is irrelevant if its not possible.

Trying to tempt Adam Richman to Pattaya lol

Don't think I would manage even 10% but it does look awesome. You may have tempted me over for a regular brekkie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

August 2015: 1st Trip [Report] | November 2015: 2nd trip | February/March 2016: 3rd trip | August 2016: 4th Trip [Report

November 2016: 5th Trip booked | December 2016: Moving to Thailand :D

Seems nearly impossible but I'm sure someone out there could finish it. I will say the smaller version is aloy and a good value. Will be back soon.

I'd imagine all the bread is a bugger to get down. If it was just 50 eggs I'd know who to call

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Trying to recoup the cost of the prize seems a bit dangerous to me--a bit like gambling, no? Can't you just recoup the loss from the free advertising? Seems to me that's how it should be.

Can you post what the contest was before and what it is today? Seemed a bit ridiculous before and it seems that way again. The 5000 baht is irrelevant if its not possible.

Impossible to say whether its possible or not, until somebody does it, as I think there will be.

Have you seen how many big guys there are in Pattaya   ?

The one hour time limit is the real challenge, that is, for guys who can muster up such an appetite.

................................................................................................................

I reckon if I starved myself the day before I wouldnt be far away from finishing that, and I'm skinny. Only really difficult bit would be all the toast, as someone else mentioned.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Sod that ! There is no way on earth I'd try that, it would ruin me for days if not permanently

Wtf is black pudding. Ugh. Retox great promo. Ignore the dumb posts .. You're in business to make money. A lot of CC's do nothing but bitch..

Great idea Simon, most people would not be able to finish it but I have seen people put away large volumes of food before.

Anyone that bombs the contest, just because they can't do it, should shut up and not bother commenting.

I have seen photo's of people winning previous contests.

I just wish I was there to give it a go. I'm fairly confident that I could do it in under an hour. And also be doing sweet FA for the rest of the day except laying down on the bed. Hope it's still going when I'm there next

Archived