Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Retox Breakfast Challenge is BACK win 5000 baht

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel

Great idea, Cerberus. This is getting interesting... Good promotional opportunity indeed.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never heard baked beans called the Devils Fruit before!  Good call!

Baked Beans are well known as being a source of the Devil's Wind.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

Piece of cake but worry won't be able to move rest of day and night !

Sent from Dishwasher

<CENTER><h2 style="background-color:red;color:red;">-</h2><p style="background-color:orange;color:orange;">-</p><p style="background-color:yellow;color:yellow;">-</p></body>

Mate they are desperate to give it a go, two are over 300 lbs. The American was a linebacker back in college and the German is somewhat of an eating machine, the Thai is smaller but more confident than the other two. I am of the opinion that it cannot be done, just to much bread for that time restriction. Not so much the amount but its difficult to get down quickly. Now Retox if you're reading this great advertising opportunity here, so how about one of 3.

1. Give an extra 15 minutes

2. Cut the price for this one opportunity to 1,000 Baht a breakfast

3. Remove 3 half slices of fried bread and 3 half slices of toast

In return if any are successful they will throw 1,500 Baht of the 5k prize back behind the bar (so that's 4,500 free bar if they all do it)

Lol this sounds like a good bit of fun. I would be happy to split it with you if we can do it in December when i'm in town :) (someone else doing the eating that is! lol I can barely finish the normal breakfast)

Lol this sounds like a good bit of fun. I would be happy to split it with you if we can do it in December when i'm in town :) (someone else doing the eating that is! lol I can barely finish the normal breakfast)

December would give the guys time to get in some training  :Evil_Grin2:

You ain't seen how we Indians eat in the South...10 times more than that with our Hands :) ....I will take the challenge..Its walk in the park..oops...Walk in The Soi 6 for me  ..Another list of things to do once I arrive in Pattaya  :hello09:

You forgot to include the Black Forest gateau or its just too easy peasy

Gateau is for wimps.

Real men would want to finish that challenge breakfast with apple crumble and custard, or Christmas pudding.

December would give the guys time to get in some training  :Evil_Grin2:

Well i'll give you a bell closer to my arrival to see if you are still keen :) I reckon it would be great fun...maybe get a DD shirt made up for the "eating" team :)

So are people doing the challenge or making up their own version of it? I could do it if I could have 2hours, less bread,eggs and sausages

So are people doing the challenge or making up their own version of it? I could do it if I could have 2hours, less bread,eggs and sausages

My version would be, no fried bread and everything else poached/steamed, eaten over a 2 hour period!  I would nail that bad boy, with free advertising to PA!.. :GoldenSmile1:

Sorry you have taken what was a lighthearted offer this way mcginley, Yes there are three lads that would like to give it a go at the same time and yes it would have been a spot of fun and some excellent marketing for Retox. best let it drop now.

Mate they are desperate to give it a go, two are over 300 lbs. The American was a linebacker back in college and the German is somewhat of an eating machine, the Thai is smaller but more confident than the other two. I am of the opinion that it cannot be done, just to much bread for that time restriction. Not so much the amount but its difficult to get down quickly. Now Retox if you're reading this great advertising opportunity here, so how about one of 3.

3. Remove 3 half slices of fried bread and 3 half slices of toast

In return if any are successful they will throw 1,500 Baht of the 5k prize back behind the bar (so that's 4,500 free bar if they all do it)

Will do even better and give 2 out of the 3... 

Do we have a deal? 

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
http://www.retoxpattaya.com
facebook/retoxpattaya
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 038410256

Do we have a deal? 

Sounds worth a trip down to cheer them on - if we get a crowd that should put your takings up even higher :) Well done on making the offer

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

The Song Remains The Same.....

.....its all about the bread.

Do we have a deal? 

Yes we have a deal, obviously I have to inform the boy's which I will do when opening the club today. 

I appreciate the reduction, as I am paying  :Evil_Grin2:  They appreciate the extra 15 minutes in which to bust their substantial bellies.  We then need to sort out a suitable day and time for the event, bearing in mind they are working dudes. I will pop around and see you.

You arranging the TV cover :Hello1:

Sounds worth a trip down to cheer them on - if we get a crowd that should put your takings up even higher :) Well done on making the offer

It's a no brainer, a bit of fun and a promotional dream. Might get a friend to do the videoing as some professional editing will improve the youtube offering and we all know what my photography is like  :68:

What about some sort of poll regards the first to fall by the wayside, or finish as the case might be. I will post their pictures with their resume'  :Think1:

The Song Remains The Same.....

.....its all about the bread.

Yep but they will live with that as they got the 15 minutes. I don't believe they can do it, the Thai is the smallest and a bit of a dark horse though. It will be fun watching as I am sick of listening to their bickering about who can eat the most  :SteamingMad:

They do have the famous (infamous?) webcam in the bar. Potential LIVE worldwide audience!

http://www.pattayastreetcams.com/retox-2/

PS: Good luck in the challenge!

Yep Sticky that's what I was referring to  :Evil_Grin2:  Thanks for the support, if none of them do it then it will shut their bickering up. If one of them does then I am selling the Den rather than be subjected to what will be the forever gloating of one and cries of sickness on the day by the other  :68:

Yes we have a deal, obviously I have to inform the boy's which I will do when opening the club today. 

I appreciate the reduction, as I am paying  :Evil_Grin2:  They appreciate the extra 15 minutes in which to bust their substantial bellies.  We then need to sort out a suitable day and time for the event, bearing in mind they are working dudes. I will pop around and see you.

You arranging the TV cover :Hello1:

It's a no brainer, a bit of fun and a promotional dream. Might get a friend to do the videoing as some professional editing will improve the youtube offering and we all know what my photography is like  :68:

What about some sort of poll regards the first to fall by the wayside, or finish as the case might be. I will post their pictures with their resume'  :Think1:

Yep but they will live with that as they got the 15 minutes. I don't believe they can do it, the Thai is the smallest and a bit of a dark horse though. It will be fun watching as I am sick of listening to their bickering about who can eat the most  :SteamingMad:

Yes we will re position a cam to stream it live on www.pattayastreetcams.com        Catch up with you soon to arrange the details      cheers lads   

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
http://www.retoxpattaya.com
facebook/retoxpattaya
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 038410256

Looking forward to watching it :)

Glad the bread stayed as it should be.

Why not make it a charity event and we can all kick in?

Actually that's a really good idea!!! 

Pledge drive!!! 100baht for each 100grams of food they eat!!! hehehe :)

Why not make it a charity event and we can all kick in?

OK I wanted to suggest that but could not be bothered to deal with any silly responses, so thank you for doing so instead of me  :hello09:

Actually that's a really good idea!!! 

Pledge drive!!! 100baht for each 100grams of food they eat!!! hehehe :)

Again that is certainly something to adopt or build upon, not so much as guys balk at it, however Christmas is coming and whatever was raised could be donated on behalf of the event to a larger charity drive. If not we support a couple a couple of children and a small school up country and even a small amount is always welcomed and needed by them.

Archived