IGNORED

UEFA Champions League 2015-16, final in San Siro Milan

Mick Pattaya

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted too ... a very lonely road home for Atletico fans .. you know the feeling from Basel lloydie .

Ronaldo?  He barely showed up this game.  He didn't win it.  Juanfran lost it.

Ronaldo?  He barely showed up this game.  He didn't win it.  Juanfran lost it.

I thought I saw him score the winning penalty. I also think I saw Rio Ferdinand, what a cunt he looks with the drawn on beard.

Well done to Real Madrid. Athletico Madrid will be so disappointed after missing a penalty though. That's football. I'm so happy for Ronaldo and Bale. Real Madrid set the standards that others follow. 

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I thought I saw him score the winning penalty. I also think I saw Rio Ferdinand, what a cunt he looks with the drawn on beard.

But he is not playing for Real Madrid or Atletico Madrid .. ? You must get your eyes checked .. :)

Champions League & Real Madrid have an affinity towards each other, second title in 3 years, eleventh in all. True kings of Europe they are. Ala Madrid :)

................................................................................................................

Champions League & Real Madrid have an affinity towards each other, second title in 3 years, eleventh in all. True kings of Europe they are. Ala Madrid :)

Yes they are definitely the masters of the European Cup/Champions League

Could see Ronaldo's body language yesterday and this season that he has lost his appetite in Real Madrid , time for him to go I guess , PSG a likely his next port of call or his old home , Old Trafford .

Could see Ronaldo's body language yesterday and this season that he has lost his appetite in Real Madrid , time for him to go I guess , PSG a likely his next port of call or his old home , Old Trafford .

Do you think he will want to play under Jose again?

Do you think he will want to play under Jose again?

Hard to say , both are Portuguese !!! Maybe they need the countrymen ... :)

Didn't think they got on with each other

Then he will go to PSG , saw him talking to Blanc ear and they both nodded and smiled , at the time Real was playing PSG in Paris . But will PSG still keep Blanc , PSG spend a lot of money to try to win the Champion League and failed . Maybe Ronaldo is the answer .

Then he will go to PSG , saw him talking to Blanc ear and they both nodded and smiled , at the time Real was playing PSG in Paris . But will PSG still keep Blanc , PSG spend a lot of money to try to win the Champion League and failed . Maybe Ronaldo is the answer .

I think the problem PSG have is no competition in their own league, Real have Athletico & Barca to keep them on the ball

But he is not playing for Real Madrid or Atletico Madrid .. ? You must get your eyes checked .. :)

Seeing how your a paddy I won't try to explain.

Seeing how your a paddy I won't try to explain.

5555... I may have some english blood in me , Great Grandfather a Newcastle born .

He's 31 now. He'll probably play until he's 36, maybe longer if he can keep himself fit. He went to Real Madrid because it was his dream to play for them but I think he's taken that as far as it can go now - he's won the biggest prize in European football with them twice. I really couldn't see him going to United now because they can't offer him Champions League football but if Mourinho makes United a team capable of challenging for the Champions League again then I honestly believe he will come back to United to finish his career there. He is hero worshiped at United and he knows that. It would be a great way for him to finish his career.  

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I can't see him going to PSG.  Its a downgrade from RM.  If he's going to leave its going to be for a resurgent ManU or to the USA to build his brand.  So I think he stays in RM for a few more years till either of those options are viable.

Archived