Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2015/16

jocky king

Oh so do I,but we need the owner to sell to someone who gives a shit and wants to win,and that may happen if we are stuck down.

I want them to stay up,but at this,point,a manager can only do so much.

Selling their best players didn't help the cause but not getting adequate replacements compounded it, same same villa 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsenal have nearly achieved their ultimate goal in getting CL football again for next season so no doubt the new contrat on Wenger's desk will be signed as soon as all the season ticket holders renew their season tickets.

Citeh are trying their best to not qualify for next season's CL (maybe Utd have slipped the players a few brown paper bags full of $$$$

While I am talking about Citeh, their fans have proved what a disgrace they are, only about 10,000 reamained in the ground for their teams lap of honour as it was their last home game and also their last chance to say goodbye & thanks to their manager.

If that ever happened at Anfield I would be ashamed.

Btw we won again.

:GoldenSmile1:

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/nobody-has-stayed-to-say-goodbye-to-manuel-pellegrini-at-the-etihad/

pell.png

city.png

Selling their best players didn't help the cause but not getting adequate replacements compounded it, same same villa

Yep,we could've kept half dozen guys and still be up now I reckon.

The Leicester boys are putting up a real show for their home fans. What a way to lift it...

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

The whole day was awesome yesterday town was rammed early and when we got to ground about 3.30 it was mayhem loads of busses full of Thais coming in and the entertainment inside was unreal Bocelli when he took off his coat to reveal the Leicester shirt the who.e stadium went mental, one of highlights for me not sure if it has been shown on TF was Drinkwaters nephew Archie stood in front of the koh and west stand and playing up to the crowd we all loved it he must be about 4 or 5

Except for the goals which were really good the quality at display in the City-Arsenal match was pathetic, scrappy, miss pass football all through. With all the money quality in EPL has to improve.

So next season we will have Burnley, Watford, Bournemouth, Middlesboro & not have big clubs like Villa, Newcastle(most likely).

Is this kind of a churning good for EPL/English game in general?

................................................................................................................

The whole day was awesome yesterday town was rammed early and when we got to ground about 3.30 it was mayhem loads of busses full of Thais coming in and the entertainment inside was unreal Bocelli when he took off his coat to reveal the Leicester shirt the who.e stadium went mental, one of highlights for me not sure if it has been shown on tf was Drinkwaters nephew Archie stood in front of the koh and west stand and playing up to the crowd we all loved it he must be about 4 or 5

Am surprised you are in a position to post coherent sentences.

................................................................................................................

Except for the goals which were really good the quality at display in the City-Arsenal match was pathetic, scrappy, miss pass football all through. With all the money quality in EPL has to improve.

So next season we will have Burnley, Watford, Bournemouth, Middlesboro & not have big clubs like Villa, Newcastle(most likely).

Is this kind of a churning good for EPL/English game in general?

Well Clubs like Villa and Newcastle think they are clubs!

Norwich Chief Executive has resigned.

Think he was getting stick from the fans for failing to sanction enough signings this season.

I can think of one or two other Chief Execs that are lucky to still be in the job!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Well Clubs like Villa and Newcastle think they are clubs!

Newcastle 6th highest attendance I believe?Huge club.

Shitty,but huge.

Sorry,4th.

image.png

Am surprised you are in a position to post coherent sentences.

Hahahaha I was back at my mates about 10 to,watch match of the day to see it all again then had to drive back to Eveaham yesterday morning so was pretty back to normal by the time I wrote that last night.

Local paper reporting that the Swansea board have decided to keep Guidolin on for next season.

West Ham v Man Utd kick off delayed 45 mins after Utd's team bottle is attacked by West Ham fans

West Ham Chairman blames Man Utd for not arriving at 4pm.

West Ham Chairman blames Man Utd for not arriving at 4pm.

I blame Man Utd too

Everyone knew how busy it would get today and that it would start getting busy very early.

Once again Utd think they can do what they want and now complain as it's gone tits up.

Not sure you can really blame Man Utd for W Ham hooligans attacking the team coach - unless you're a scouser or cockney :-)

PL could make W Ham play the first game at their new stadium behind closed doors.

Gotta blame MU for not having IED proof buses.  Them travelling in London is more dangerous than forces in Mogadishu or Fallujah.  

Gotta blame MU for not having IED proof buses.  Them travelling in London is more dangerous than forces in Mogadishu or Fallujah.  

It is if your bus is travelling 100 mtrs behind the home team bus  :Think1:

Not sure you can really blame Man Utd for W Ham hooligans attacking the team coach - unless you're a scouser or cockney :-)

PL could make W Ham play the first game at their new stadium behind closed doors.

Ignoring instructions on what time to get to the ground because they think they are above the law yeah I agree that is not their fault.

I just hope the mess has been cleared up before I get there for work this morning.

They done it also at Tottenham last month game delayed by an hour or so,they failed to leave hotel early enough.

Fans throwing bottles at the bus was bad but the congestion held the bus up not people throwing bottles.

Its transpired van gaal was talking bullshit about west ham bus being only 100 yards in front they arrived 1hour earlier.

Anyway amazing atmosphere and well done the hammers.

If Sunderland win tonight to send down Newcastle and Norwich

the critical game on the weekend is Swansea v Man city and weather Man city can get a point for a ECL place if they do

other games are mostly meaningless.

It's now official. Guidolin has signed a new 2-year contract with the Swans this afternoon.

It's now official. Guidolin has signed a new 2-year contract with the Swans this afternoon.

Beat City this weekend plzzzzz

Beat City this weekend plzzzzz

I think they will.  City is nothing without Kompany.

Between resting players for Euro 2016 and injuries it looks like at least 6 missing next Sunday.

Saying that, we had 5 missing at W Ham and still hammered them :-)

Archived