IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2015/16

jocky king

A controlled explosion was never going to come out of their midfield

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could explode a banger in a controlled explosion. After all a banger in reality is a pico bomb...

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

You could explode a banger in your pocket

You could explode a banger in your pocket

Nix. I'm smarter than being someone who might blow up their own balls... ;)

9 people can't make a baby in one month

Nix. I'm smarter than being someone who might blow up their own balls... ;)

I was thinking more of a coat pocket not the trouser pockets right next to your bollocks

I feel like my head exploded ... 5555 anyway thanks to all , friends and foes for a good and shitty input ... :GoldenSmile1:

Going to end my thread here with congratulations to Leicester .... :)

Hard luck to Newcastle , Aston Villa and Norwich ... Best of luck in the championship league next season .

image.jpeg

Bye then. Many thanks everyone. See you in a few months...

Cheers jocky and all, roll on next season

YNWA

Thanks jocky.

Still think it should be your privilege to start next season's thread when the time is right :-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Thanks jocky.

Still think it should be your privilege to start next season's thread when the time is right :-)

I will only if Lloydie promise not to post hurtful remarks about United ... :(

Fucking Mackems.Classless bastards.

Hope rafa stays...but the head of recruitment wants kicking out.....80 Million spent more than Leicester & Barcelona put together and still went down ..WTF?

Looks like you have to keep the thread count for a few days as ManU Bournemouth had been rescheduled for Tuesday.

And Lloydies it was a damp squib after all, regardless of it looking real...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/10283167/controlled-explosion-after-man-united-v-bournemouth-called-off

Looks like you have to keep the thread count for a few days as ManU Bournemouth had been rescheduled for Tuesday.

And Lloydies it was a damp squib after all, regardless of it looking real...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/10283167/controlled-explosion-after-man-united-v-bournemouth-called-off

I just saw that on the news.

I think someone will be getting their arse kicked over that fuck up

I just saw that on the news.

I think someone will be getting their arse kicked over that fuck up

Now some people can dream of beating Bournemouth 18-0 or something like that...

So! ...it appears you can come third in a two horse race  :WinkGrin1:

Terry has signed a new one year contract with Chelski.

Terry has signed a new one year contract with Chelski.

Poor Conte. Woe on him if the old thug doesn't like him...

United won 3-1 last night at OldTrafford to Bournmouth . The Staduim was more or less half empty.

Van Gaal gave a speech after the match , there was boos on his speech . I still think Van Gaal should

see out his contract (one more year ) , his two years is better than Sir Fergies first two years ,

Van Gaal had send United to the FA Cup final on Saturday whereas it took Sir Fergie four years to

Send his team to the FA cup and still given a chance to prove himself . Moyes only had 9/10 months.

A disgrace if United will Van Gaal a sack . Mourinho won't give United a instant success , if given a job ,

United will be back where Sir Fergie had left behind . I think this thread will be about to close soon after

the championship final between Sheffield Wednesday and Hull . Will expect the lads here to give this thread

a good farewell or a shitty one 5555 have a good day Friends and foes .

Swans just announced this:

image.jpeg

Visit away grounds for just 20 pounds

. . . with our #WeAreTwenty initiative

Swansea City will build on the success of the club’s ‘True to 22’ campaign by reducing the price of away tickets for Jack Army members to just £20 next season.

The new #WeAreTwenty fan initiative will see the club further subsidise the price of every ticket for all away fixtures in the Premier League next season, when purchased through its Jack Army membership scheme, available from Monday, May 23.

Pledging that no adult will need to pay more than £20 to cheer on the Swans away from home, the club have gone one better than the Premier League’s £30 cap on away ticket prices and a further reduction on the club’s £22 cap of the 2015-16 campaign.

Swans supporters may have to spend more time on the road than any other Premier League fan, but that doesn’t mean they have to spend more money to support the club they love.

Additionally, concession prices will be capped at a maximum of £15, while children’s tickets will cost no more than £10.

Any other clubs do similar?

Brendan Rodgers has obviously given up on getting a top job after the Swans rejected him so he's accepted the Celtic job.

At least he won't need to learn the words to a new song.

United won 3-1 last night at OldTrafford to Bournmouth . The Staduim was more or less half empty.

Van Gaal gave a speech after the match , there was boos on his speech . I still think Van Gaal should

see out his contract (one more year ) , his two years is better than Sir Fergies first two years ,

Van Gaal had send United to the FA Cup final on Saturday whereas it took Sir Fergie four years to

Send his team to the FA cup and still given a chance to prove himself . Moyes only had 9/10 months.

A disgrace if United will Van Gaal a sack . Mourinho won't give United a instant success , if given a job ,

United will be back where Sir Fergie had left behind . I think this thread will be about to close soon after

the championship final between Sheffield Wednesday and Hull . Will expect the lads here to give this thread

a good farewell or a shitty one 5555 have a good day Friends and foes .

I don't think rednose spent £250 million tho (or they equivalent back in those days)

I hope LVG stays

Brendan Rodgers has obviously given up on getting a top job after the Swans rejected him so he's accepted the Celtic job.

At least he won't need to learn the words to a new song.

I hope he has a good plan to ruin those terrorist twats 

I hear Rangers are having a HUGE party tonight.

Archived