Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2015/16

jocky king

Next year the team that finishes bottom of the premier league are due to collect around 100 million pounds in `prize money`,not a bad wooden spoon eh?The crazy crazy world of football,mind you it lost its marbles long before this!

Salary cap.And a age draft.

180k pound a week is enough for anyone to live comfortably.

The problem is the other leagues would have to follow suite and good luck with that.

You think Spurs wouldn't have loved to have Modric and Bale the last ten games of the season.

Shame that England can't keep the best footballers in the world in the league,for any amount.

She's a big old steam train that needs a whole bunch of coal now.

What happened this year is an anomaly of epic proportions that will not repeat itself,possibly,ever.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could t speak last night. I was in total shock as never in my life did I think my team little Leicester would win the Premier League but I'm now looking forward to seeing them raise the trophy at home Saturday then the final game away at Chelsea.

On another note both Fellaini and Huth have been charged for Sunday's incident so expect Spurs and maybe Chelsea players should follow tomorrow, this means Huth will is the rest of the season.

Saying one day it could be your turn is a bit misleading don't you think.

No I don't. I'm not saying that it would even happen again but my point is that everyone will have the belief it can be done again because it has just been done.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Saying one day it could be your turn is a bit misleading don't you think.

Jeez,it's not like this happens every ten years.

Fact is,the big money clubs will take over again next year and will make damn sure this never happens again.This will only make them spend more don't you think?

I loved it though,fantastic achievement.Underdog story.

This is what watching the NFL is like every year.Thats a league where absolutely anybody can win it.Every year.

Except the Cleveland Browns who have been shite for as long as iv'e been watching NFL .  

Back to Bernie Kosar and before .

Mikeyboy

Except the Cleveland Browns who have been shite for as long as iv'e been watching NFL .  

Interesting tidbit I saw on Twitter today that puts the 5000-1 odds of Leicester in perspective for NFL fans:

if you bet that this year's Super Bowl will be Browns vs 49ers, the odds are around HALF of that -- about 2500-1!

Interesting tidbit I saw on Twitter today that puts the 5000-1 odds of Leicester in perspective for NFL fans:

if you bet that this year's Super Bowl will be Browns vs 49ers, the odds are around HALF of that -- about 2500-1!

Apparently the best odds on them winning it again next year are 40/1

You can't even get decent odds on Burnley to win it ffs

No I don't. I'm not saying that it would even happen again but my point is that everyone will have the belief it can be done again because it has just been done.

Well,let's just say I'm not holding my breathe until my Geordies win the comp.

Back to Bernie Kosar and before .

Mikeyboy

They just need to get hot for what,9-10 games?Gets them in the playoffs?

Cleveland have more of a chance than Villa.lol.

Apparently the best odds on them winning it again next year are 40/1

You can't even get decent odds on Burnley to win it ffs

That bet is that those two specific teams will meet in the Super Bowl -- only win if BOTH make it, and they're the longest shots in both divisions.

Cleveland is 80-1 to make it and 49ers are 39-1 to make it.  Since it's effectively a parlay of those two bets, it actually pays 3900-1 on my online site (+390000), so Twitter had it a little low.

They are actually called Middlesbrough not Cleveland

My buddy is a Boro fan.

Fuck me gently if they go up and we go down.

I know people from all three North East clubs

Ffs some are even related

To each other?Thats not that odd.

Related to me

Hope that makes it clearer 

What does a geordie & a scouser have in common?

................................................................................................................

They're both awesome, unlike Mancs who are generally a pile of shite... :D

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

9 people can't make a baby in one month

Benitez  :GoldenSmile1:

Think Sunderland will at least get a point from Chelsea at home.

You were right :-)

Looks like the Mackems will stay up and the Geordies will go down with the Canaries.

Anybody fancy Rafa as manager for next season?

Magnificent win for the Swans second XI today!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Maybe Chelski? ;)

9 people can't make a baby in one month

You were right :-)

Looks like the Mackems will stay up and the Geordies will go down with the Canaries.

Anybody fancy Rafa as manager for next season?

What are the fixtures for the remaining games?

Really pissed on West Ham's party

Maybe Chelski? ;)

:GoldenSmile1:

They love Rafa

Fucking Chelsea couldn't even roll the Mackems for us.

They looked ok against Spurs the other day.

Blue shit stains.

What are the fixtures for the remaining games?

Really pissed on West Ham's party

:GoldenSmile1:

They love Rafa

Sunderland home to Everton midweek then away to Watford.

Norwich play same 2 but in other order.

Newcastle only one game. Home to Spurs next week.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

John Terry yet again proves he is the biggest cunt ever to play EPL. 

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Archived