Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Samran สำรา� สายสาม

สำราญ Samran

Was not able to get it to open automatically so unfortunately you will have to click the link for this Video.

:GoldenSmile1:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put on 5 kilos eating at Samran every night to check the quality :Surrender1:

Sushi Kung, 

Sushi Kung.jpg

Spring roll Kung

Kung.jpg

Laab Moo Tort

Laab Moo Tort.jpg

Laab Ped

Laab Ped.jpg

The whole meal for two hearty eaters, (The lass and I could not finish it between us, and those that know her are aware she could eat for Thailand) just under 700 baht

Maybe I have missed, but is the menu also in English (with a bit of description) for non-Thai patrons, otherwise will have to depend on the company for the night 55.

................................................................................................................

Maybe I have missed, but is the menu also in English (with a bit of description) for non-Thai patrons, otherwise will have to depend on the company for the night 55.

Menu is in Thai and English, (the lass and I are a mixed race couple  :Evil_Grin2: ) it also has pictures and the lass is usually around if you're alone to explain anything your not sure of. All food is cooked to order so you can stipulate how spicy or not as the case may be, to your own preference. 

So the next concert is booked and should be huge; Its Saturday 26th of September 2005 and is likely to rock on till the early hours 4am-ish

11949381_164761193858854_2251772497087635435_n.jpg

This will be their only appearance in Pattaya till December. This will be a great night of music and live entertainment by 3 bands, with Samran and N-Doo also putting on shows.  Couple this with superb food and realistically priced drink, by Buddha even I am looking forward to this one.

This went live this morning and we have already started getting bookings so do not leave it to late. Location is strictly based on first booked first choice.  As with the Marijuana night, traffic and security will be by police and police auxiliaries. 

If you have a special friend and you want to spoil her this is your chance. Saturday 26th September 2016  :ThumbUp6:  Anyone wanting to book, merely call the number displayed on the banner, or simply PM me.

I know this one will be huge on Saturday 26th September 2015;

11949381_164761193858854_2251772497087635435_n.jpg

However the band we have just secured, (5 minutes ago),  for November will be off the scales, equally it is off the globe cost wise, fortunately it's being subsidised due to the appearance date being someone's birthday. :Evil_Grin2:   We will announce this on Saturday 26th September and those attending then will get the first chance of booking for the next major event on Saturday 14th November 2015. The only reason such a small venue as ourselves can afford this is due to the birthday subsidy being given to Samran.

Anyone wanting to book, merely call the number displayed on the banner, or simply PM me.

Was there tonight with small group. Music bit to loud for my liking, but very decent band playing. Food was average but ok according to the thais, to me the green curry was delicious from taste, just bit to spicy somehow. Nice place to take family and friends

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few days ago this lady stopped by;

11.jpg

She introduced herself and said that she had heard about us from another group we had in concert recently and wondered if we would be ok for her stop by and sing with us later that night. My lass said we would be delighted for her to do so, guess what? It turns out she has her own band and dance group;

lady in red 2.jpg

She came and joined us for an hour later that evening and we all got along really well together. Being a new club our budget for concerts is not that large so we were delighted for her time and the customers that evening really enjoyed her music.

Fast forward to today, she was chatting to the lass on the phone and it came up that we have a small event on Thursday the 10th of this month, one thing lead to another and we now have this great guest band that night along with our own Samran and N-Doo bands. A special night and there is no additional charges. So you want a great night out with your friends, get yourself down to Samran

22.jpg

Excellent food, ( if you do not want it spicy do tell the staff yourself 555) fair prices and free fantastic entertainment.

Is it ok to bring a child, I'm over in oct/nov and the in laws are coming down for a week with my wife's 5 yr old.

If I bribe you will you tell her family they are only allowed 20 plates of food.

Is it ok to bring a child, I'm over in oct/nov and the in laws are coming down for a week with my wife's 5 yr old.

If I bribe you will you tell her family they are only allowed 20 plates of food.

Yes to the first, dependant upon a degree of control and in the rear open area

Mmm let me think about the second  :Evil_Grin2:  My lass usually orders about 8 dishes, that's just for herself though  :WhoSaw1:  Fortunately it will not break the bank though.  :Whistle:

I was in there with my lady the other night , food was good service good.

Only one small thing I drink scotch but the waitress said I had to buy a whole bottle, if I had a group no problem but by myself was too much :Drunk:  :Puke2:

unless I misunderstood her?? is that the case you only sell spirits by the bottle?

I was in there with my lady the other night , food was good service good.

Only one small thing I drink scotch but the waitress said I had to buy a whole bottle, if I had a group no problem but by myself was too much :Drunk:  :Puke2:

unless I misunderstood her?? is that the case you only sell spirits by the bottle?

Hi Harry B,

We are a restaurant, entertainment club based on the Thai principle, when Thais go out they either take their own bottle(s) of their chosen spirits with them or they buy one in the club. Bottles in the club are the same price as you can purchase them for in the supermarket + 100 baht. (That's in Samran)

Regulars sometimes leave their unfinished bottle with us with their name on for their next visit, alternatively they/others merely take it away with them.  They then buy their mixers from us, similarly with any food that they purchase but have not consumed they can request it to be boxed up so they can take it away for a late night/breakfast snack.

We do not serve spirits by the glass, nor do we sell small bottles (330ml), of beer. Thais would not pay the price asked for such and why should they when a large bottle can be had for less.  The idea is to make it a night of entertainment at a price affordable to the majority.   Therefore our profitability is based on numbers receiving good service and returning again. 

If you are merely stopping by for a single drink with your food again and spot me, introduce yourself and I will shout you a glass of my JD. (No all my single malts are at home  :Evil_Grin2: )

555  :GoldenSmile1:

Plan on stopping by with a lady friend when I'm in town next. The food and entertainment looks fulfilling.   

555  :GoldenSmile1:

Plan on stopping by with a lady friend when I'm in town next. The food and entertainment looks fulfilling.   

Do introduce yourself, we are starting to have a guest band every other saturday> i will post here and on our facebook page:  Samran Saisam - สำราญ สายสามpattaya

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, and for those with a Thai lady;

สำราญ สายสาม; มีวงดนตรีสด นักร้องเสียงดี โชว์เจ๋งๆที่ถูกนำมาเพิ่มสีสันให้กับชีวิตกลางคืนในพัทยา ที่นี่เหมาะกับการเป็นที่สังสรรค์ยามค่ำคืน อาหารอร่อย ราคาเป็นกันเอง มีดนตรีสดและความบันเทิงต่างๆให้คุณได้ทั้งเต้นทั้งร้องทุกคืน มาที่สำราญสิแล้วคุณจะได้พบกับความสนุกสุดเหวี่ยงที่สุดในพัทยา

My lady is Philippine, is she welcome also?

My lady is Philippine, is she welcome also?

Absolutely, why would she not be, if she doesn't speak Thai the menu is in Thai and English and with pictures, and my lass speaks English. A very good friend of mine is coming over next month, he is also married to a lady from the Philippines and they are bringing the 7 year old, all of them are looking forward to visiting Samran. His wife feels its a like their clubs at home in PI  

I have not had time to visit yet will do so soon I have a thai wife and 4year old boy we do not leave him with a baby sitter so I was very happy to see your reply to the questions on children and clearly you are correct to post sitting at the back and under control.

I have noticed that the bar/club on the right at the entrance to WS  is now the same as your establishment live show thai bottle system ( altho sells beer by the bottle) and is full most nights. 

As posted earlier I think you have found a gap in the market and have filled it I would strongly recommend BM come and try it I am sure most if not all will like it.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Hi Cerberus, and Na,

Well done with your new venture, looks like a great place, Unfortunately I won't be over for a few months, but will be sure to drop in with a few friends,

The pictures of your food had my lovely lady drooling in anticipation.

Cheers and keep it happening!!

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I have not had time to visit yet will do so soon I have a thai wife and 4year old boy we do not leave him with a baby sitter so I was very happy to see your reply to the questions on children and clearly you are correct to post sitting at the back and under control.

I have noticed that the bar/club on the right at the entrance to WS  is now the same as your establishment live show thai bottle system ( altho sells beer by the bottle) and is full most nights. 

As posted earlier I think you have found a gap in the market and have filled it I would strongly recommend BM come and try it I am sure most if not all will like it.

JDM

JDM Thank you, we feel that we have made the right decision although it is early days yet.   You will be most welcome with your family and more importantly safe. We are not aimed at the very young adults and have yet to experience any problems as we employ mature security who I have trained and who are proactive in stopping such before it begins. We also serve the most popular beers, large bottles only. 

Hi Cerberus, and Na,

Well done with your new venture, looks like a great place, Unfortunately I won't be over for a few months, but will be sure to drop in with a few friends,

The pictures of your food had my lovely lady drooling in anticipation.

Cheers and keep it happening!!

Wazzi, we have no intention of going anywhere soon, this is my lasses dream so we will work to make it successful. We look forward to being of service to you.

I thought I would add an update, so here we are on the 26th the day of our second concert. Firstly the lass was terrified that we would not attract enough people, then today she finds we are booked to capacity, some 220 + people. Therefore she is happy right? no wrong :Evil_Grin2:  Now she is terrified as it is our first full sell out that we will not get it right. She keeps changing between thinking she needs to be an extra cook, or a service lady, or a greeter at the entrance. Should we have a female security is so............ I have told her she has done all that she can, we have trained the staff, built them into a team so it is now time to for her to work the crowd checking all is well and dealing with any problems that the staff run into that they cannot handle.

It is essential it goes right, as then we will win some regular clientele from those visiting for the first time. So I have sent her to the hairdressers and in the meantime I am going to the club............ to check all is as well as it can be  :LMFAO:

Roll on 4 am so I can look at the bottom line and see if we have got it right or not. As a small venue bringing in nationally recognised bands is always a greater financial risk than say a 500 seater venue. The bonus is that the band gets the chance to go round and press the flesh allowing people to get pictures with them.

Ok so that's the theory, now I am off to see if I am another of these old men everybody talks about, going home broke  :Whistle:

I suppose being artistic now :Evil_Grin2:  I can imagine her upstairs singing;

The moment I get up
Before I put on my makeup
I say a little prayer for me
While combing my hair, now
And wonder what dress to wear, now
I say a little prayer for me

Please say I'll be successful

and say a little prayer for me

post-344-0-11682900-1440402805.jpg

Wow what a fantastic night. we have to thank the man who rocked the house, as well as Samran and Samran N-Doo band. He was contracted to play for 2 hours including set up and played for a straight 2.5 hours excluding any set up time. we have a capacity for just over 200+

We were bringing in chairs and tables from wherever we could find them till we were bursting at the seams. Not a single sign of trouble just everybody on their feet dancing for the best part of 5 hours. I made loads of new Thai friends plus a few Farangs as well.

Truly a great night and all we had hoped for and more. To all those that joined us for the evening, thank you so much especially for putting up with my dancing. SAMRAN the only place to be for pure fun. 

We intend to have a concert monthly with a national band just because its so much fun.

post-344-0-11682900-1440402805.jpg

• 1 month later...

Any updates. I'll be over after the first of the year and want to come in for an evening

Sent from my Samsung Note3

Archived