Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Samran สำรา� สายสาม

สำราญ Samran

Things are still moving at a pace, Samran has Carabao booked to play on the 24th December Their one and only appearance in Pattaya over these next months and in a venue where everyone can get close and personal.

After than we are in the midst of negotiating with them for their next three performances in Pattaya, along with several other national bands.

We have been busy upgrading the venue, the food is some of the very best Thai food in Pattaya with 4 top cooks. Menus are in Thai, English and picture form. The service staff are really happy to serve you and the bands are becoming well known for their music and their shows. 

Everyone is here to be of service, that includes the management.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we bombed it out the park last night, the place was jumping and the bands were on a mission. The singers had all been working on new material and the place rocked till gone 3am. Good to see 8 mixed groups amongst the crowd, if you were one of them thanks for coming.  The place was almost full and not a single problem throughout,  I will get some pictures up later today or tomorrow, right now I need to get down the Den and make sure we have that set-up ready for 1pm opening.

My manager in training for the breakfast challenge;

living dead.jpg

looks like a great place to go with your gal,once i have found a girl i like on my next trip i will try it out,what thai music is played,just rock or do they have any esarn

music,morlam?

looks like a great place to go with your gal,once i have found a girl i like on my next trip i will try it out,what thai music is played,just rock or do they have any esarn

music,morlam?

Two bands 5 singers they tend to do a bit of everything, even the occasional Farang song 555 and on the 24th December in addition to our resident bands we also have;

12106970_184706945197612_1153291036181654023_n.jpg

Live

^^

Are tickets available in advance for 24th December ??

Sent by carrier pigeon

There are only 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't !!!

^^

Are tickets available in advance for 24th December ??

Sent by carrier pigeon

Yes they are, either call in after 7pm any night so you can also select seating, just ask for my lass, Wassana. If she is not there they will call her or get the cashier to help you.

Reply by vaptor 

My son in law came in today and booked for 5, many thanks, Mike

Sent by carrier pigeon

There are only 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't !!!

My son in law came in today and booked for 5, many thanks, Mike

Sent by carrier pigeon

No thank you sir, the Lass informed he had dropped by as I was working the Den.

Would have loved to see the Carabao concert but my wife and I arrive in Pattaya on Jan 18. Can't wait to check out your establishment, I think it is a brilliant idea.

What have you got planned for 18 - 23 Jan? 

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of questions.

1.   Any tickets left for the 24th?

2.  Does your roadside sign have the name in English also?

3.  Would you mind dropping the lat/long here?

4.  Do you have Diet Dr. Pepper?  It is a much better tasting mixer than Diet Coke   (aka coke light) 

Couple of questions.

1.   Any tickets left for the 24th?

2.  Does your roadside sign have the name in English also?

3.  Would you mind dropping the lat/long here?

4.  Do you have Diet Dr. Pepper?  It is a much better tasting mixer than Diet Coke   (aka coke light) 

Hi, I will take them in order given  :Evil_Grin2:

1. Yes

2. Yes

3.  GPS: 12.94112255,  100.8945617.

4. No, didn't even know they had such here 

Hi, I will take them in order given  :Evil_Grin2:

1. Yes

2. Yes

3.  GPS: 12.94112255,  100.8945617.

4. No, didn't even know they had such here 

1.  How do I buy four seats from the USA for the 24th?

3.  Thanks for the GPS.

4.  I was just hoping because it really is better.

BD bikes.jpg

Black Devils bikers gathering for a charity drive to benefit others not as fortunate as themselves.

EnDoo Band from Samran, along with my lass there to open the night with two hours of great music.  We all work hard to make money but it feels great to be able to give some away to help others.

Black devils.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Be over next month and will be sure to stop by it looks great.can't wait to see who's playing then.Is there car parking onsite?Although with the bottle service I should use the taxis I guess.

Archived