Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Club Blue Girl pics

storezy

OOOHHHHH DAMMMUUMMM! I know where my money is going in October. To this little honey in the front.

post_17320_1220000281.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nice photos on the web site.

cheers

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

God my internet is so slow................aaaaaaghhhhhhhhhh................lol.

Takes forever to load pics ......i will have to see for myself i guess..............lol.

Paid a visit a few weeks ago. Club Blu has nice decor, good service and EXCELLENT young ladies. I'm picky, but would probably BF most of the girls. It'd be one of my favorite bars, but the music was too loud for my taste. The loudness made it hard to talk to my friends, let alone TGs that I already have a language barrier with. Regardless, Club Blu is a nice venue.

Edited by Millard

EXCELLENT young ladies. I'm picky, but would probably BF most of the girls.

Does that include the three at the back in the last pic?

If so I want some of what you drink............ :LMAO1:

Always done well in this bar.

Nice bar & if you are a normal guy then go there and try it. IMO.

I rate the bar and the owners are nice guys and the Newcastle guy with the Merc is a cool dude.

Hi Keith, good to see u didnt travel too far lol. Hope all is good with you mate. I concur with what the good Doc said about the thread thats currently on the board, you might want to check that out mate.

The girl with the dreads, ex soi 6'er.....always at Lucifers,what a machine she is.

yep. ex my friend u bar Soi 6. "nouna" sweet girl and a good enough lay. always had fun there but only took a couple of times. will prob go again in nov though just for old times

:Bravo1: my teerak is in the photos, sitting with a man! She told me that she never goes with man, and that i was the first one......

:Bravo1::Bravo1:

Got to show club blu some more love, some sexy girls in there, and i like the set up... Perhaps my only advice would be a tad more quality control on some of the coyotees - lots of fit as fuck ones, bit also lots of rotten ones.... Just one rotten one was enough to spoil the view.

What's the BF at Club Blu? Does LAT #8 BF? What is your location?

i believe the dancers are now 600. not sure about the hostesses!

i believe the dancers are now 600. not sure about the hostesses!

what about the phone you buy them as a tip ? :)

what about the phone you buy them as a tip ? :Bravo1:

:)

interesting - i paid 450 for a 'coyotee' dancer...?

i`m an ugly fucker!

Kieth your girls look fab mate i will definatley be sampling some of your girls but no cranberry juice for me!! LOL. See you in January and who is the guy From MY hometown Newcastle?

This place was not in my taste. . . 1time is enof. .

C O L O M B I A 

Keith mate I hope to pop in soon, love the Ladies you have there......

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."