IGNORED

Club Blue Girl pics

storezy

Had a few good nights at Club Blu in August, and will be back next year for a few more.

Took this pic of the lovley Fang. She is smokin hot.

100_4221__Small_.JPG

Hi mates and Keith!

Here is Peter from Munich/Germany. I stayed in Liquid Lounge 3 times this year,last time just under 2 weeks ago and want to ask you(Keith) why you have no picture from the BEST of your sweet ladies --> KATAY :Party1: My Girl forbid me to go Club Blu :WinkGrin1: , because she knows that i like Katay :22600584-Th:

Think next time, January, my girl will not know anyway that i am in Pattaya :Drunk_Party:

Sry 4 my bad english mates... :Party1:

By the way --> Club Blu is top!

Peter

Edited by xXM0nt4n4Xx

I am the 7th mortalsin ;)

post_17320_1224601718.jpg

I barfined this one when I went to club blu... she was a bit of a starfish. wanted payment up front and then started to make excuses to leave after she finished. saying she would come back after 20 mins away, but i had to pay her upfront. Still, she is superhot

I liked club blue, the atmosphere was good and it was an interesting layout. The girls where pretty hot as well. Liked the music and sensible prices... I think ill be back.

Pay up front! You should have fucked her of

What's the name (number) of the girl on the left? Anybody knows her? If she is as sweet as she looks, I wouldn't mind spending a couple of days with her!

12 days left until take off...

Club_Blue.jpg

• 6 months later...
What's the name (number) of the girl on the left? Anybody knows her? If she is as sweet as she looks, I wouldn't mind spending a couple of days with her!

12 days left until take off...

Any recent news on Club Blu??

The topics on it were running hot for a while but no updates since November last year.

Any recent reports on the place??

AND I WANT A THREESOME WITH THESE 2 HOTTIES

CLUB_BLU_HOTTIES.jpg

Edited by Big Yuley

Always had a good time in club blu, nice and friendly with some great girls can't wait till Oct. Some photo's from my trip in march.

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

I like Club Blue, but the guys who hang there look like characters in a Guy Ritchie movie. :Chokdee:

"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream, it's my nightmare. Crawling, slipping along the edge of a straight razor and surviving...."

the quality of the birds has gone right downhill, pity as it was always a great stop off place

do not really bother anymore

• 2 weeks later...

Still a great spot for a few beers and some impressive eye Candy......

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Nice line up!!!!

I saw one that caught my eye!!!

I will definitely put this on my to-do list when I arrive in the LOS!!!

wow. having a good line-up.

I will add it up to my must visit spot. I will be there on my next trip

BoomBoom

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/&clickLABEL=Time to go back&flashLABEL=Vacation End&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/30.jpg&text=%20Back to Cage%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2010&month=4&day=09&hour=12&minute=00&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="">Dragon gets back into the cage</a></small></center>

• 1 month later...

This is Club Blue

Edited by Daveo

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

And as we have just had a new bell fitted, thought it was apt to post a pic of Phil from England, our first bell ringer!

Keith

5555, always scan the pics to see if there are any girls I recognise, didn't expect to see my mate Filthy Phil there!!!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 5 months later...

Any recent news? Quality of the girls?

RAZZ

I'll be staying there (rooms upstairs) beginning the 2nd for a month. Hopefully I can get some good footage and pics and a few names... who knows, maybe a girl review or two. I stopped in there last Nov one afternoon and it was very nice and definitely no hassle whatsoever. Beautiful place.

Is Keith still working there? My reservations were done through someone named Rung. Looking forward to it.

Edited by Condor

Warning! Life is sexually transmitted and 100% Fatal

IMG_0885.jpg..sigpic.jpg

"It ain't the dyin' I'm talking about, Woodrow, it's the LIVIN"">