IGNORED

Club Blue Girl pics

storezy

Hi guys, Im Keith, former owner of Stereo Bar, now just started working in Club Blu. Thought id post a few pics of the girls so i took a few last night. Obviously we had quite a few bar fined, so i'll update as and when.

Enjoy

www.club-blu-pattaya.com

CIMG0734.JPG

CIMG0763.JPG

CIMG0762.JPG

CIMG0759.JPG

CIMG0758.JPG

CIMG0757.JPG

CIMG0754.JPG

CIMG0752.JPG

CIMG0744.JPG

CIMG0742.JPG

CIMG0733.JPG

CIMG0728.JPG

Hi Keith. I realise that you are not personally responsible but you might want to read this. http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Club-Blu-t26781.html Thanks for the pics.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Nice girls, but theres another post on here about someone getting more than they wanted in there drink.. something like that would make me want to keep on walking pass this bar or i guess if the girl looks really good order a bottled water

Hi Keith, good to see u didnt travel too far lol. Hope all is good with you mate. I concur with what the good Doc said about the thread thats currently on the board, you might want to check that out mate.

The girl with the dreads, ex soi 6'er.....always at Lucifers,what a machine she is.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Some nice looking chicks but sorry C. Blu wont be getting my business after that nasty shit.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Some nice looking chicks but sorry C. Blu wont be getting my business after that nasty shit.

Sorry guys, just seen the nasty post, it does look gross. The girls are zoned, so if i can find out where the customer was sitting, i can find the girl and get rid of her. Ive only been here 3 days, but have never heard of anything like this! Im also posting a reply on the other post.

What is the barfine for the supervisors? They are the hottest girls in there. Nice bar but like BC said, your service staff need a talking too. Sad when something like that happens as you do have a very nice bar and it only takes one stupid member of staff to fuck things up.

I have always had a great time in Club Blu & had some nice girls.

One Snot ball or Snow ball does not take away all it has to offer.

You eat cunt & shit aswell as suked Pussy that was full of another guys Spunk & a snot ball is the worst thing you can call ??????

will see the out come of the katandmilo post before i put the club on my visit list

Milo, upon further investigation, One of the owners and myself have had said staff in the office, shown them the pictures from the board, and they looked bewildered upon your accusation, i have found that your drink was a Cranberry based spirit drink, i have examined a bottle of cranberry juice to find that there is a slimy residue at the bottom of the bottle( even when full!!) you are very welcome to come in and inspect a full bottle, seal intact. The fact that you have received the last measure from the bottle is unfortunate, however, if attention by you was brought to the matter, i would have dealt with it immediately. I vaguely do remember you being in the bar last night, as does one of the owners, John. I was busy with some Irish customers at the time, and John was talking to a drunk outside to prevent him entering the bar. As i have said before, i have only been here 3 days, but have visited the bar a few times a week since its opening, and knew of their strict vetting when hiring staff, thats why i was so surprised to see the post today. Pattaya addicts has always been a good site for my business, I was on it from the beginning when I had Stereo bar, under a different call sign, lots of the board members know me, and know i speak straight, i was horrified to read the post today, but very pleased to see the misunderstanding. I hope this puts everyones mind at ease with Club Blu.

And for those still in doubt, go out and buy a clear plastic bottle of Cranberry juice!

Regards

Keith: You have just restored my faith . Nice looking lineup will be in to check it out when I arrive in a few weeks. Good luck in your new postition. Wolfy

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Hmmmm,not sure about that answer....if the cranberry juice has a slimy residue then either find a new brand of cranberry juice spirit or filter it.

It looks frick'in rank m8....would you drink that keith???

Edited by felix the cat

The girl with the dreads, ex soi 6'er.....always at Lucifers,what a machine she is.

Oh yes, she is... the prototype of a sex machine! My friend your friend. :)

Edited by Schubser

It looks frick'in rank m8....would you drink that keith???

Would i fook!! its not funny the bar is great, the staff are great, the place runs great! that type of publicity is shite for the business, but yet it upsets me personally to hear it. If i received a drink like that, in any bar, i would have kicked off!!! yet nobody did? they paid for it, left, and then kicked off on the internet???

i would have kicked off!!! yet nobody did? they paid for it, left, and then kicked off on the internet???

I would say hats of to the guy for keeping his cool... he dealt with the situation in a calm and grown up manner. Would you have rather he picked up a stool and put some of your big plate glass windows through? Sure, he may well have got filled in by the taxi drivers on the street corner or even hauled in by the BIB but is this the kind of behaviour you want in your bar? I would also say he has every right to post what he has on here, and what he has posted is far from "kicking off on the internet" as you say.

so how much is a barfine for a supervisor? Please I want to shag one.

Had great times at this club in july/august. Lots of good looking women, as you can see. No pressure to buy lady drinks and plenty of available girls. And you can watch from across the street and get a great preview of the dancers before you even step in the bar.

I can assure you Club Blue is a good bar and Kieth is a top host, good luck there Kieth, ill pop in for a couple near the end of September mate.