IGNORED

Club Blue Girl pics

storezy

See you soon Keith.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

• 5 weeks later...
Anyone went with this Lat bird??? I once saw her in Insomnia with a customer so she might be available... She looks hot!!!

which one timo ?

i know 2 ladies in this pics.

And a few more.

post-17320-1224601582.jpg

could you tell me the name of the lady on the left side (in white dress) on the first pic . Thanks for sharing , for me the club blu is the perfect place that soi bukao needed !

Edited by MAXOU64

nice girls,what the one called whos wearing the red top and white shorts,i get there next week staying soi metro so i,ll call for a few beers on my way out.

I visited Club Blu a couple of days ago and I have to say they have a great line up. Keith also showed myself and Matrix the ST rooms which are also nice.

One thing I liked especially was that Keith let me know that he called a meeting with all the girls and told them if they start qouting 3k and 4k etc he will basically be warning and then firing them. A nice touch in my book.

Oh and they also have a new girl a lot of you know working there. Lynn from Adams Cherry bar. She was barfined everyday I was there!

The supervisor with Nr. 8 !!

never seen her in Club blu, i know you like big boobs ans glasses... :o

the girl in the glasses is lubly

it aint easy bein sleazy

come and do the kii romance dance

bill oddie can spot your beaver from miles away

post_17320_1224601718.jpg

I barfined this one when I went to club blu... she was a bit of a starfish. wanted payment up front and then started to make excuses to leave after she finished. saying she would come back after 20 mins away, but i had to pay her upfront. Still, she is superhot

I liked club blue, the atmosphere was good and it was an interesting layout. The girls where pretty hot as well. Liked the music and sensible prices... I think ill be back.

A couple more pics of our lovely "shooter" girl Fang. And as we have just had a new bell fitted, thought it was apt to post a pic of Phil from England, our first bell ringer!

We are also having a Halloween party this Friday, free food, girls getting dressed up etc. Everyone welcome.

Keith

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

I am lost! isn't Club Blue on second road, opposite the stero bar. Grrrr!! Damn that Singha.

And if anyone can tell me how to get my photos on like this I really would appreciate it. No more than 3 steps beacuse I am new to all this technology stuff. Anyroad up graet pictures. (Any chance of borrowing a couple for me blog? hehehe

Don't see girls with glasses very often!

Maybe I'm not looking.

Last obviously needs to see all the fat Farangs.

Do working girls need glasses, or are we all short sighted??

:GiveBeer1:

A mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do!

When all is said and done, more is said than done!

The Club which has a long story to tell... I like cranberry juice but probably i will stick to something else ... lol

Will be visiting to have a chat (BF) with a supervisor. She looks hot with those glasses and black top.

Crazylit

lbfucker.gif

Keith I spent a bit of time in the bar on my last trip and you definately have some good looking ladies - evidenced by the number that were being bar fined in low season.

I would also say you have a good variety as well.

Couple of points though - why did you spend that money on those nice plasma screens and then hang things in front of them???

What is the bar fine scale in the club. I asked a couple of girls and they seemed to look at the clock or the board and then say 650 baht. Is that for all the girls etc etc or just for fat fuckers like me???

I never took any ladies as just in the initial conversation it looked like they wanted to turn long time into short time and 650 baht is a lot for a short time BF.

Never the less I like the place and the girls and will be back next time.

CIMG0719_360x480.jpg

CIMG0729_360x480.jpg

CIMG0767_561x480.jpg

monster thanks for picture update in here.

I'm using them as reference to make my first best BF girls wish list.

p.s. It would be nice to have a thread which has a BG pictures with comments about the girl like is she starfish type and/or she goes for CIM or COF and in which bar she works. Rating also would be nice.

(just a thought, not sure if this kind of list already exist because im still just a newbie here, still got limited access) :GoldenSmile1:

Crazylit

lbfucker.gif

Hi Keith. I realise that you are not personally responsible but you might want to read this. http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Club-Blu-t26781.html Thanks for the pics.

The guy in the background in the first photo looks a bit suspect..............or is it one of dem sneaky russians????????

Long live campanologists!.....Cheers lads...your the salt of the earth!