IGNORED

Epson Stylus TX111 Printer for sale

how122255

"If its nothing important that you need to print then yes I would agree with you in going to the internet shop and printing it however.

I would not recommend logging into your bank and down printing your bank statements or any other sensitive info from an internet shop."

Yes, you need to remember that the high tech printers have a memory in them. Be careful with important info ...Thanks

"I think I will put them in the auction on the DS."

What is the DS ??? Thanks

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Dark Side"  the land the other side of sukhumvit  so called by many as it never used to have street lighting  (a long time ago).

There are two auction establishments over there.

Its not only the printer memory  you need to be concerned about it is easy to attach key loggers and many more devices for retrieving your session at the computer if some one wished to do so.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Thanks for the auction info. I'll will check them out when I'm out joy-riding around. Thanks.

Can you post a scan of the scanner working?

Does it have WiFi so my neighbor can use it?

Yes, I will soon be posting a scan of my scan of your scanning my post. Your neighbor is already using my Wi-Fi for free and he shares his home cooked meals with me. Nice guy.

For the price i would have thought the cable was gold plated :GoldenSmile1:

attachicon.gifgold.PNG

Nice gold cables, where can I buy them for my printer ? Thanks

Jeeez How you,ve more chance of selling sand in the desert than selling this :Think1:

Are you 'desperate' to get to 3000 posts ? Thank you for your continued interest in this 'for sale' item, although I have no idea why this is so interesting to you.

Why do you care about this so much ? The printer works fine and I used it's scanner function today...As I have repeatedly said, if it doesn't sell, then I will continue to use it...

"For sale" you cannot not give the fecking thing away..........its junk.... why you cannot see this :Finger5: .........bin the bloody printer

Please show respect to this forum's rules and STOP posting in this thread...Here are the forum rules conserving "Items for sale"...

About the Items for sale or rent section The items for sale or rent forum is for the listing of items and services for sale or rent. As such it is not a discussion forum. Out of respect for the seller only posts related to the sale of the item are allowed. If a seller requests the removal of posts not following this policy the posts will be removed. If any person who makes a listing in this section feels that a post or posts does not follow this policy please use the report function or send a PM to a moderator.

If any person who makes a listing in this section feels that a post or posts does not follow this policy please use the report function or send a PM to a moderator.

There's your answer.  

BTW, I may have a full/part set of 73N cartridges if you're interested.

There's your answer.  

BTW, I may have a full/part set of 73N cartridges if you're interested.

P/M sent to you.

It might be time for a 'thread bump' soon but I will wait until next week.

P/M sent to you.

Unfortunately, I must have given them to my cleaner when she got rid of the printer for me. Have you been using the printer at all for printing?

Unfortunately, I must have given them to my cleaner when she got rid of the printer for me. Have you been using the printer at all for printing?

OK, no problem about the printer ink. Yes, I have used the printer for printing and will continue to do so..

I would consider a "Trade" if you have something interesting, possibly something for use in a condo or ??? Let 'try' and keep the stupid remarks and stupid 'trade-offers' to a minimum... As a long time member here, I know there are many funny and clever B/M's ...For example of a stupid trade offer, I am NOT interested in trading for 'slightly used condoms'...ha ha

It might be time for a 'thread bump' soon but I will wait until next week.

:ThumbUp6:

Nice to see you are continuing to follow this thread ...

I would consider a "Trade" if you have something interesting, possibly something for use in a condo or ??? Let 'try' and keep the stupid remarks and stupid 'trade-offers' to a minimum... As a long time member here, I know there are many funny and clever B/M's ...For example of a stupid trade offer, I am NOT interested in trading for 'slightly used condoms'...ha ha

I will trade you!

One free Short Time Bar Fine from Sexy In The City, which I won at a charity auction, value 300B, for your shitty printer!

I will trade you!

One free Short Time Bar Fine from Sexy In The City, which I won at a charity t something I auction, value 300B, for your shitty printer!

Thank you for your offer but that is not something I need. Do you have a bread toaster or ??

Archived