IGNORED

Epson Stylus TX111 Printer for sale

how122255

Thank you for your offer but that is not something I need. Do you have a bread toaster or ??

... a pack of used razor blades?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will trade you!

One free Short Time Bar Fine from Sexy In The City, which I won at a charity auction, value 300B, for your shitty printer!

Can you post a "scan" of the free bar fine that you want to trade for my perfectly good, working "Shitty" printer ? Possibly another b/m might want to buy it from you.

... a pack of used razor blades?

Approximately, how many times have they been use ? Is this a full pack ? What brand ? How many ?

Can you post a "scan" of the free bar fine that you want to trade for my perfectly good, working "Shitty" printer ? Possibly another b/m might want to buy it from you.

Approximately, how many times have they been use ? Is this a full pack ? What brand ? How many ?

It is  one or the other!  Don't play fillbuster and myself off against each other!

You are lucky to have any interest!

It is  one or the other!  Don't play fillbuster and myself off against each other!

You are lucky to have any interest!

Hello. I clearly answered your first post/offer: "Thank you for your offer but that is not something I need. "

I would trade for a electric bread toaster ... or some other household items it I could use them...

Approximately, how many times have they been use ?

Every day, sometimes twice, for the last three months.  Apparently.

Is this a full pack ?

Probably

What brand ?

Girette Quattro

How many ?

Several. But you'll have to be quick.

You should post a "wish list" just in case some BMs have stuff they are looking to offload.

Printers a bargain IMHO :LOL2:

Thank you , and I am open to a offer on my asking price.

Every day, sometimes twice, for the last three months.  Apparently.

Probably

Girette Quattro

Several. But you'll have to be quick.

Sounds like a good deal but I have to say "No Thank you", as it is not my regular brand.

I may be forced to do a 'thread bump' soon...anyone have anything to trade ?

I would trade for a electric bread toaster ... or some other household items it I could use them...

Cancel the 'electric bread toaster' as I just bought one at Big-C...On sale for 219 baht and works great...I still would consider trading for something else if I could use it...

How about a personality, you seem to need one!

Your basing that comment on ???

Not to hijack my own thread, but Big-C has 15 baht fresh fruit smoothies. Quite good. Hard to beat a 15 baht smoothie.

Go 4 it How :ThumbUp6: .............................. :LOL2:

Not to hijack my own thread, but Big-C has 15 baht fresh fruit smoothies. Quite good. Hard to beat a 15 baht smoothie.

Cancel the 'electric bread toaster' as I just bought one at Big-C...On sale for 219 baht and works great...I still would consider trading for something else if I could use it...

How about half a tube of super glue?

How about half a tube of super glue?

Thank you for your generous offer ... Before I could consider your kind offer, I would need for info ... Has the supper glue remained soft or is it hardened up ? I'm talking about Your glue ...

The printer has been sold. Thanks to all poster for their interest. As this was a private sale please don't waste your time asking how many used razor blades and half full tubes of super glue I got...

The printer has been sold. Thanks to all poster for their interest. As this was a private sale please don't waste your time asking how many used razor blades and half full tubes of super glue I got...

What is next for sale?

The printer has been sold. Thanks to all poster for their interest. As this was a private sale please don't waste your time asking how many used razor blades and half full tubes of super glue I got......

Great news how-I knew you could do it :GoldenSmile1:

Archived