IGNORED

Epson Stylus TX111 Printer for sale

how122255

Not wanna be an ass but this printer was new just over 2k Bht including ink cartridges

so trying to sell it 3/4 years old with almost empty cartridges for 1400Bht won't work . 

500Bht would be more realistic .

Your probably right. That's why I have repeatedly said, "I am open to a offer on my asking price".

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to all posters for their suggestions. I will accept a lower price if someone is interested in buying it or just keep it and use the printer for the occasional passport copy. Sometimes I have used the 'scan' function too. Either way, it is not a big story if I sell it or keep it.

That's why I had the idea of drilling and small hole...The plastic on my cartridges is very thick and hard. No way to just push a needle through...I considered closing the drill hole with some rubberized glue.

just made a refill stop at Tuckom for my HP scanner printer ......100 baht for the color refill ....and it even print good

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

just made a refill stop at Tuckom for my HP scanner printer ......100 baht for the color refill ....and it even print good

That's the good way to do it...

That's the good way to do it...

You have got to be hard up to be trying to sell a printer which is really worth next to nothing

I,will,give you,100baht for the printer but can you deliver?

I happen to have exactly the same printer ... only use it for scanning documents ...

Yes it is handy to have a scanner around occasionally.

Do you have the drivers on disk? As I don't have the internet to download!...

No, I don't have those. I'm not sure if it even came with those when new. I might be able to download them from the internet and burn them on a DVD for you or put them on a memory stick. I think a Internet shop should be able to do the same for you or you could take your computer to a Internet shop and download the drivers.

No, I don't have those. I'm not sure if it even came with those when new. I might be able to download them from the internet and burn them on a DVD for you or put them on a memory stick. I think a Internet shop should be able to do the same for you or you could take your computer to a Internet shop and download the drivers.

I wish I has thought of that..

If you buy this printer and in the first week you don't like it for any reason, I will refund back all your money.

What's the price now without ink or the installation disc?   Does it have the original box/packing?

What's the price now without ink or the installation disc?   Does it have the original box/packing?

It has the original connection cable, receipt , and instructions. It does NOT have the original box or packing. One if the ink cartage is new and full, the others are low and will need to be replaced soon. I am open to a offer. If your interested, please p/m your offer. Thanks

Are you interested ?? You don't have internet but have 4883 posts and continue to post almost everyday ??

Are you interested ?? You don't have internet but have 4883 posts and continue to post almost everyday ??

:Think1:

:Think1:

Have you nothing better to do then post and ask questions about something you have no interest in buying ? Have a nice day.

A helpful board member sent me this link :Refillable Cartridges for Epson Stylus TX111 ...

http://www.inksystem.com/refilable-kartridge/epson/epson-stylus-tx111.html

Most of the so-called compatible cartridges are next to useless (eventually).  As has already been posted, Epson does L series printers in Thailand ... why waste your money on a botch job?

Most of the so-called compatible cartridges are next to useless (eventually).  As has already been posted, Epson does L series printers in Thailand ... why waste your money on a botch job?

OK...I was just passing along a link that others 'might' find useful. As I have stated previously in this thread, I have very little occasions to use a printer. Thank you for your info.

Can you not see many are now having a pop at you and taking the piss give it away to charity or put it in the bin.

Sorry to be so blunt but it is sad to see this thread continuing. 

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Can you not see many are now having a pop at you and taking the piss give it away to charity or put it in the bin.

Sorry to be so blunt but it is sad to see this thread continuing. 

JDM

Either way, it is not a big story if I sell it or keep it. Great threads, like this one, never die. ha ha

As they say in Thailand "UP TO YOU".

Although,  I think Dave,s thread on razor blades will be hard to beat.

I have two printers I don't use.

HP Office 6500 Wireles

Pxma MP 268

Both needing new print cartridges  after checking the price I decided to buy an Epson L210.

they are just siting on a shelf in my office I was going to advertise  them for sale but after seeing your thread I think I will put them in the auction on the DS.

I am very happy with ihe L210 it has (Factory fitted) large refillable tanks that can be locked for transport.

If its nothing important that you need to print then yes I would agree with you in going to the internet shop and printing it however.

I would not recommend logging into your bank and down printing your bank statements or any other sensitive info from an internet shop.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived