IGNORED

House we are building in Cha - Am .

AlantheBuilder

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, if you could fill us in on costs, predicted time to build, some of the steps you had to go through  etc.  that would be great.

Ok a little more details .

This house will take around 4 to 5 months to complete ,also there will be some garden wall maybe drive and so on.

The house will be double cavity walls Q-con blocks  , hardwood sills , 2.2 mt high hard wood doors ,I'm thinking we will build all kitchen units .

Nice stainless details balustrade combo stainless and hard wood .

First step is of course to build all the concrete structures , footings , columns , ring beams ,Steel roof .

Ok a little more details .

This house will take around 4 to 5 months to complete ,also there will be some garden wall maybe drive and so on.

The house will be double cavity walls Q-con blocks  , hardwood sills , 2.2 mt high hard wood doors ,I'm thinking we will build all kitchen units .

Nice stainless details balustrade combo stainless and hard wood .

First step is of course to build all the concrete structures , footings , columns , ring beams ,Steel roof .

How much will it cost?

Nice and big alot of room

Alan

I,m paying my thai builder 3,600 baht/sq.mtre for a "complete" labour only build (electrics/water/tiling/painting etc) what are your costs?

Are those girls the construction crew after work?

looks quite a project. That quite a set of footings you have had to put in.   Did notice you put this under Northeast sub forum  are there 2 CHA-AM's  ? like  many towns in the UK we have 2 that are named the same  The only one I know is on Southwest coast basically opposite Pattaya across the Gulf of Thailand.....

Keep us updated on progress really interested in threads like this

No its just we are based in Surin North East .

I put the link under Central Thailand also Bud .

Hi, Do you have a single crew working for you that you move from job to job, or do you have a core of guys and recruit others as and when?

We have a crew and two Formen who move from job to job , as late most have been mainly local to Surin and North East Thai area ,and all our Sub contractors I.E  -- Windows , Electrics ,Floor tilers ,Joiners-(carpenters),Gypsum, painters, Roman style detail,  have been with us over 14 years and travel to each job wherever we are .

We do sometimes use local labor.

Thanks for you input guys , 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived