IGNORED

Problem with TG visa to Australia

doa

Hi scumbag, yep paid 12000thb for agent and 4500 for visa application  :Think1: . This time only paid the 4270thb for the application , didnt use the agent. Hope to find out the answer tomorrow 27th july. Couple of things have me worried, her bank balance is down due to a few late nights on the town while i am here, but i have provided ample evidence that i can support  her visit, other thing is we applied for a 12 month multi entry but only stated she will be staying from july 30 until october 28, which is only 3 months, hopefully they understand this will be one visit in the 12 months, or they issue a 3 month as they did with proudaussie.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Hi Doa, How did it go?

In you very first post you said you paid an agent 12000 THBt, I hope that was a typo . If not you were definately had, but as you got the visa maybe money changed hands somewhere!!

I have done many visas myself, starting with my girlfriends tourist visas, She did three months in Aus , then 3 months in Thailand, then 3 months in Aus for three years, After that  came tourist visas for friends girlfriends, and a marriage visa for mine. also done tourists visas for nieces.

Never used an agent, only paid application fees direct,  but did get a lot of advice from Forums.

Yes the official Thai documents  had to be translated and certified before submission for marriage visa.

Good luck, dont rush in with the marriage one untill she has been here a few times and you are absolutely sure. But , if you get the right one, it is way better than Aussie Wife!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update - We got 3 months she can come anytime before 17th Oct which is good as she will be spending my birthday ,Christmas and New year in Australia. :GoldenSmile1:

Well done mate. I see you put your application about 4 working days before me, how many days did it take to get an answer. Tomorrow 27th will be 9 working days since we lodged ours. I fly home on 29th and was hoping to take hrr with me, gonna be a tight schedule i know.

Well done mate. I see you put your application about 4 working days before me, how many days did it take to get an answer. Tomorrow 27th will be 9 working days since we lodged ours. I fly home on 29th and was hoping to take hrr with me, gonna be a tight schedule i know.

We heard from them 9 days after we put the application in.

Can get a Thai Airways flight for 15th Oct for $1098

Hi scumbag, yep paid 12000thb for agent and 4500 for visa application :Think1: . This time only paid the 4270thb for the application , didnt use the agent. Hope to find out the answer tomorrow 27th july. Couple of things have me worried, her bank balance is down due to a few late nights on the town while i am here, but i have provided ample evidence that i can support her visit, other thing is we applied for a 12 month multi entry but only stated she will be staying from july 30 until october 28, which is only 3 months, hopefully they understand this will be one visit in the 12 months, or they issue a 3 month as they did with proudaussie.

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

We are about to apply for a 12 month multi entry for the missus as my work situation has changed and it will be better for us to live in oz. A little unsure as to what reason i should give in my invitation letter. Obviously as its a tourist visa i dont want to allude to her living here full time. She had 3 month single entry twice bwfore, a year or so apart and this visa will be about 9 months after the last one, so not foreseeing any problems with getting the visa, just dont want to be granted less. She has only spent a few months here before and we were holidaying so i want her to experience living here full time before applying for partner visa. Should i avoid mentioning that fact in my letter, or do you think it would help to get the 12 months?

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Ticket is now booked as of today $1098 with Thai.

15/10 to 10/1/16 

Good news , got the visa(3 months), ticket is booked, fly home tomorrow. I ran into the agent who did our first visa and asked her why we didnt get a 12 month visa, she told me that not until you have had 4 or 5   3 month visas would a 12 month visa be considered these days. Pain in the ass, have to do this twice a year !

I must be the luckiest guy in the world with visa's for Thai's , first my G/F came , did whole thing online with her house papers, her PP and messenger chats over the last year, letter of invitation from me, told them of my and her financial positions but no proof asked for, did not need to translate anything and only took 8days to get the approval that she lodged.

Then a lady and her sister will be coming in a few weeks, similar situation same paperwork done the same way and approved in 12 days.

I must be the luckiest guy in the world with visa's for Thai's , first my G/F came , did whole thing online with her house papers, her PP and messenger chats over the last year, letter of invitation from me, told them of my and her financial positions but no proof asked for, did not need to translate anything and only took 8days to get the approval that she lodged.

Then a lady and her sister will be coming in a few weeks, similar situation same paperwork done the same way and approved in 12 days.

What exactly do you mean by 'did whole thing online'?

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Good luck, dont rush in with the marriage one untill she has been here a few times and you are absolutely sure. But , if you get the right one, it is way better than Aussie Wife!

off topic , i know. But i will tell you a  funny thing about this. I told my tg that in no way am i interested in marriage, she explained to me that under buddha this is not acceptable within her family and will bring us bad luck. Like many thai families , buddha is high on the list, so i asked what could do to gain approval from buddha? So off to the local town we go, stock up on food , cakes , beer, sweets, whiskey, incense  and decorations. Next day 6am a retired buddhist monk shows up and i am dragged out of bed to a decorated shrine with 2 tables full of food , each with a fresh pigs head on top . The ceremony consists of me and her standing in a praying position holding incense while the celebrant chants readings from a buddhist book. After about an hour of this we walk around the shrine a few times  while he splashes us with holy water. Apparently now we can live together without being married with buddhas consent. After all this was finished , the family ate all the food and drank all the grog , they even boiled the pig heads and ate them too!! 

I have noticed on the Australian Government Web sit site you can apply for a tourist visa to Oz on line. But, having filled out the entire form there doesn't seem to be a way of attaching documents like the letter of invitation or a copy of your passport page. Has anyone applied successfully for a TG via the electronic application?

I have noticed on the Australian Government Web sit site you can apply for a tourist visa to Oz on line. But, having filled out the entire form there doesn't seem to be a way of attaching documents like the letter of invitation or a copy of your passport page. Has anyone applied successfully for a TG via the electronic application?

Thai nationals are not eligible to apply online. They must submit a conventional application.

All tourist visas are now electronic unless you pay extra for a label.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Thai nationals are not eligible to apply online. They must submit a conventional application.

All tourist visas are now electronic unless you pay extra for a label.

Sorry but you are wrong. They are now eligible and have been for some time.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

You sure about this?  When I looked it up it appeared that Thais were not eligible for an online application.

Can you provide a link?

Well I went to the Web site, filled out the online form saying I'm Thai and in Thailand and wanted a visitor visa and could progress with filling out the form.

You sure about this? When I looked it up it appeared that Thais were not eligible for an online application.

Can you provide a link?

Go to border.gov.au visitor e600 visa online applications. Thailand is eligible.

I have lodged for a thai passport holder online before.

Go to border.gov.au visitor e600 visa online applications. Thailand is eligible.

I have lodged for a thai passport holder online before.

Cool, I might/should do this next time (depending on if there is a next time).  I must not have looked hard enough at the website.  Done the application before but my gf went to Bangkok to hand in the application.  She will be come here on the 3rd of September.  Doing it online can cut out some of the mucking around.  Cheers.

So it would seem. I am surprised nobody has posted about this before: Visitor e600 Visa Online Applications

On the Australian Government Web site you can apply for a tourist visa to Oz online. But, having filled out the entire form there doesn't seem to be a way of attaching documents like the letter of invitation or a copy of your passport page. Has anyone applied successfully for a TG via the electronic application?

On the Australian Government Web site you can apply for a tourist visa to Oz online. But, having filled out the entire form there doesn't seem to be a way of attaching documents like the letter of invitation or a copy of your passport page. Has anyone applied successfully for a TG via the electronic application?

There must be a way as the website provides details of what is and isn't acceptable. For a tourist visa you can attach up to 30 files.

seems my thai wife is having problems with her 3 month visa this time

shes been here 3 times in the past 4 yrs we applied for visa 3 weeks ago and heard nothing yet

only problem im thinking is

we were married back in may2015 and she has since changed her surname to mine and her passport

when she stayed here last year she arrived in perth 18th October and went home 18th January 3 months

but it was actually 92 days so im thinking did we fuck up by her over staying 2 days

the visa does say 3 months

but other forms say 90 days

so were both worried they might refuse her entry this time

all the 3 other visas were granted within 3-5 days but it will be 3 weeks Monday 19days in total

if visa is refused because of her 2 day overstay

anyone know how long before she can apply again

on some tv shows I see they tell people who overstay the cant apply again for 3 years

fuck this if thats the case

for just a 2 day overstay to punish us like that would be insane

and anyone know of any appeal system in place if this is the case

seems my thai wife is having problems with her 3 month visa this time

shes been here 3 times in the past 4 yrs we applied for visa 3 weeks ago and heard nothing yet

only problem im thinking is

we were married back in may2015 and she has since changed her surname to mine and her passport

when she stayed here last year she arrived in perth 18th October and went home 18th January 3 months

but it was actually 92 days so im thinking did we fuck up by her over staying 2 days

the visa does say 3 months

but other forms say 90 days

so were both worried they might refuse her entry this time

all the 3 other visas were granted within 3-5 days but it will be 3 weeks Monday 19days in total

if visa is refused because of her 2 day overstay

anyone know how long before she can apply again

on some tv shows I see they tell people who overstay the cant apply again for 3 years

fuck this if thats the case

for just a 2 day overstay to punish us like that would be insane

and anyone know of any appeal system in place if this is the case

As I posted in the thread you started about this I think you are worrying prematurely. The visas are good for 3 months.

Very interesting reading here that Thai passport holders can now apply Visitor e600 Visa Online Applications

I'll be doing an application for my TGF's 2nd visitor's visa to Oz in about one more month. So what's the verdict - would it be better to do the applicaion online, or just do the same we did last time (back in 2013) submitting hard copy appplication form with hard copies of letters & backup docs via Pattaya PO.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Very interesting reading here that Thai passport holders can now apply Visitor e600 Visa Online Applications

I'll be doing an application for my TGF's 2nd visitor's visa to Oz in about one more month. So what's the verdict - would it be better to do the applicaion online, or just do the same we did last time (back in 2013) submitting hard copy appplication form with hard copies of letters & backup docs via Pattaya PO.

If it was me I would be using the online application. One thing that will need checking is if the application will still be processed in Bangkok. The reason is if it is not translations may be required of Thai documents. If you do check this please let me know what the response is. If not I will be doing some checking in a couple of weeks (when I get home) to update my website.

Archived