IGNORED

Problem with TG visa to Australia

doa

In our application , her passport was left with the agent , along with her change of name documents. This was to show the embassy the original copies as photocopies of passports are not accepted the agent told us. She returned to pick her passport up in person.    ProudAussie , i hope it goes well for you mate. Keep us updated,   cheers

If you lodge an application yourself they do not keep the passport as only an electronic visa is issued. When applying by post (at selected Thai post offices) the post office employee has a look at the passport before handing it back.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I applied on 2/3/15 and have to go into Bkk with her 16/3/15....hope she got it ? Going to be a nervous few days.

Just got back from Bangkok...........with her visa she is over the moon.

Off to Australia 19th March

2 days in ..all good 

Well I have to admit I'm thinking of trying it out later this year too.

2 days in ..all good 

Except she has no bum gun for your private bits..maybe I should attach the garden hose to my plumbing 555

You can buy a bum gun from Bunnings in the laundry section and T piece in the plumbing section.. To fit it turn off the red cock valve and disconnect the braided hose. Attach the T piece and the reattach the braided hose and bum gun.. Slowly turn on the cock valve and check for leaks then adjust the pressure with the cock valve.. Have fun

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426984003.692954.jpg

Thank you bigbird , I'll certainly get it all.

I thought the Bum Gun was a great idea in LOS. 

You can buy a bum gun from Bunnings in the laundry section and T piece in the plumbing section.. To fit it turn off the red cock valve and disconnect the braided hose. Attach the T piece and the reattach the braided hose and bum gun.. Slowly turn on the cock valve and check for leaks then adjust the pressure with the cock valve.. Have fun

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1426984003.692954.jpg

I have been told that it is illegal to fit these things to the mains supply so be careful. If you do fit one also install a one way valve.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

I have been told that it is illegal to fit these things to the mains supply so be careful. If you do fit one also install a one way valve.

No issue fitting them as long as you have that little cock valve that can be turned off in case of failure, any toilet fitted in the last 30 years will have one and off not they are less than 10 bucks

She needs to be able to provide a COMPELLING reason that she will not breach the visa conditions, and have a solid reason to return to Thailand... that one seems important. Include that detail in your letter of invite.

That's the one

Compelling my ass...I wrote in my invite that she would be returning to thailand....thats it.

Compelling my ass...I wrote in my invite that she would be returning to thailand....thats it.

Yes 'compelling' is too strong of a word to use. You could certainly use it in relation to an application for the US.

One I wrote I didn't thing she would handle no bum gun.I think that was number 17

No bum gum.. That's a compelling reason to return an anyone's book

I must admit that I'm not one who likes to rely on Bum fodder (Paper wiping) alone.   

• 1 month later...

UPDATE.... Well fuck me , that went quick. TG flew home today, had to leave a week early, so ony here for 10 weeks, but what a 10 weeks it was. Now we have to do it all over again, but this time we will be applying for a 12 month multi entry visa now that she has fulfilled her visa requirements, it should not be a problem ( i hope).We now have plans to build a house in Thailand, marriage is on the cards too !!  I have been thinking about the comparison of the cost of my TG to a local girl. You cannot put a price on coming home from work to a clean house with a great feed and a beautiful girl/smile. ( and never have to wank).  

UPDATE.... Well fuck me , that went quick. TG flew home today, had to leave a week early, so ony here for 10 weeks, but what a 10 weeks it was. Now we have to do it all over again, but this time we will be applying for a 12 month multi entry visa now that she has fulfilled her visa requirements, it should not be a problem ( i hope).We now have plans to build a house in Thailand, marriage is on the cards too !!  I have been thinking about the comparison of the cost of my TG to a local girl. You cannot put a price on coming home from work to a clean house with a great feed and a beautiful girl/smile. ( and never have to wank).  

I can fully relate to mostly everything you say .

My girl has another 3 weeks to go but so far she has had a enjoyable time and finally got to pat a kangaroo. We also went to the Melbourne aquarium and found some Asian shops that sell all of what she eats in Thailand. She even had a few Thai massages $55 per hour. Bought her winter clothes as its faaarking freezing here. She could not believe how much we pay for food. The Thai restaurant we went to was about 500 baht for a main meal which she buys for 30-70 baht. Going to apply again in November for another 12 weeks .

I can fully relate to mostly everything you say .

My girl has another 3 weeks to go but so far she has had a enjoyable time and finally got to pat a kangaroo. We also went to the Melbourne aquarium and found some Asian shops that sell all of what she eats in Thailand. She even had a few Thai massages $55 per hour. Bought her winter clothes as its faaarking freezing here. She could not believe how much we pay for food. The Thai restaurant we went to was about 500 baht for a main meal which she buys for 30-70 baht. Going to apply again in November for another 12 weeks .

I have already started on my letter of invitation for the next visa. Will be going over in August to lodge visa application ourselves this time, then hopefully bring her back with me . Like you , we found plenty of Thai ingredients for her cooking, and seafood was no problem as i live near the coast , so fishing was a compulsory pastime. I quickly learned how to give massages, we know where that leads , hot oil and naked women, 555. You think you can wait until November ProudAussie???  We are looking at a 12 month visa where she can come twice in one year for 3 months at a time , will keep updated. Cheers

Doa

Good luck with it all

Thanks for the overview of it all

She has not got a friend that you could introduce me to

I am looking for someone to get to know online ,first ,then go meet ,and see if there is a connection ect

Tigers 2017 premiers 

I must say

That I am looking for a girl fit life partner

But I want her to have friends in Aus ,to help prevent homesickness

Tigers 2017 premiers 

I must say

That I am looking for a girl fit life partner

But I want her to have friends in Aus ,to help prevent homesickness

Doa

Good luck with it all

Thanks for the overview of it all

She has not got a friend that you could introduce me to

I am looking for someone to get to know online ,first ,then go meet ,and see if there is a connection ect

G,day Davo231, if you are looking to meet online , i suggest you go to ThaiFriendly.com and meet girls there. My advice would be to steer clear of girls from Pattaya, Bangkok and Patong if you are looking for a life partner. Look for a girl from the country, preferably with no young kids . My girl is from Nakhon Ratchasima , there are many beautiful girls there looking for you,  good luck with your search.

G,day Davo231, if you are looking to meet online , i suggest you go to thaifriendly.com and meet girls there. My advice would be to steer clear of girls from Pattaya, Bangkok and Patong if you are looking for a life partner. Look for a girl from the country, preferably with no young kids . My girl is from Nakhon Ratchasima , there are many beautiful girls there looking for you,  good luck with your search.

Just one correction to this. It should be to steer clear of girls in entertainment areas of Bangkok rather than Bangkok in general. There are plenty of available girls in Bangkok who are just as good as those up-country.

I have already started on my letter of invitation for the next visa. Will be going over in August to lodge visa application ourselves this time, then hopefully bring her back with me . Like you , we found plenty of Thai ingredients for her cooking, and seafood was no problem as i live near the coast , so fishing was a compulsory pastime. I quickly learned how to give massages, we know where that leads , hot oil and naked women, 555. You think you can wait until November ProudAussie???  We are looking at a 12 month visa where she can come twice in one year for 3 months at a time , will keep updated. Cheers

I am going over 1 month after my tgf arrives so I will be there from july 16th for 4 weeks 

We did all the visa app ourselves piss easy to do....yeah think I can wait till November 555

Ok, i have read plenty of posts on PA about how easy it is to get a tourist/visitor visa for your TG to come to Aus. Well heres my story.                                                                  After a lot of research i decided to try this without an agent, all documents at the ready, showed up at the trendy building in Bangkok with my TG. Old mate at the door asked what i wanted , so i told him i needed to lodge application for visa to Aus.  He said, you need to see this man, and showed us to an office. After a lengthy discussion with this bloke, turns out he is an agent anyway, he said for 12000thb he will make sure we get visa. 28/1/15.  Now i have read that only certain documents and photos are needed to have a successful application, so heres where it gets interesting to say the least , so far we have been asked and have provided the following........                                                                                                                                 invitation letter.............. 6 months pay slips...............6 months bank statements.............50 photos of us together..........land certificates for her and me......pictures of every room in my house and hers......pictures of my cars.......5 months phone records.... 5 months face book messages.......all money transfers........she needs 50 000thb in her bank.....plus the usual passport and identification papers. ... and i am sure i have forgotten some.                                                                                                                                                       Can someone shed some light on this, as we are now 13/2/15 and we seem no closer to the visa.   I am thinking of sacking this guy and starting again. 

Try the following service: http://www.keyvisathailand.com/

Archived