IGNORED

Problem with TG visa to Australia

doa

Ok, i have read plenty of posts on PA about how easy it is to get a tourist/visitor visa for your TG to come to Aus. Well heres my story.                                                                  After a lot of research i decided to try this without an agent, all documents at the ready, showed up at the trendy building in Bangkok with my TG. Old mate at the door asked what i wanted , so i told him i needed to lodge application for visa to Aus.  He said, you need to see this man, and showed us to an office. After a lengthy discussion with this bloke, turns out he is an agent anyway, he said for 12000thb he will make sure we get visa. 28/1/15.  Now i have read that only certain documents and photos are needed to have a successful application, so heres where it gets interesting to say the least , so far we have been asked and have provided the following........                                                                                                                                 invitation letter.............. 6 months pay slips...............6 months bank statements.............50 photos of us together..........land certificates for her and me......pictures of every room in my house and hers......pictures of my cars.......5 months phone records.... 5 months face book messages.......all money transfers........she needs 50 000thb in her bank.....plus the usual passport and identification papers. ... and i am sure i have forgotten some.                                                                                                                                                       Can someone shed some light on this, as we are now 13/2/15 and we seem no closer to the visa.   I am thinking of sacking this guy and starting again. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate...................  never heard so much crap that you have been fed.

This is what I have done in the past....

Letter of Invitation, also stating that you are aware of the conditions entry  should a visa be be granted to your lady and that you will make sure the provisions of the visa are met.. Little bit of how long you have known each other that sort of thing, explaining that you want to show her your country  and way of life etc... u get the drift...

Your last Group certificate will do..  along with your last pay slip...remember, you are the one financially guaranteeing her while she is in Oz.  Her Bank Balance is irrelevant. You can show a copy of her bank Book if you wish...

The forms filled out correctly... A couple of pics of you and her together won't hurt....

If you have travelled around with her a bit.... airline boarding passes, that sort of thing don't hurt as well.

She needs to be able to provide a COMPELLING reason that she will not breach the visa conditions, and have a solid reason to return to Thailand... that one seems important. Include that detail in your letter of invite.

If I think of other things I will come back and post them....  BUT, it is pretty straight forward and no problem, in my experience.  The Visa Application form is a pain in the arse, because it so long, but if you work your way thru it is pretty easy.

I assume the trendy building you were talking about is the VFS offices at Sukhumvit Soi 13, Klongtoey-Nua, they are the agents for the Embassy..  Their only functions are to take you money and make sure your papers are in order.. They make no decisions or comments one way or the other on the likelihood of a Visa being issued.

It should only take a few days for the passport to be returned with a note attached saying, along the lines, that your lady can enter via any australian port, and her visa has been electronically lodged with immigration.... there won't be a visa per se in her PP.

Hope that helps, I will have forgotten some things you need, but it isn't THAT much really...

Finished all my paperwork today while I was at work..heading off on 24th with the TGF in tow. Got my bank statements to show I have supported her for 3 years,my payslips ,letter from the payroll boss, pics of me and her, letter of invitation. She needs to have copies of her House registration, passport,Thai ID card,bank book....anything I have missed ??

Mate...................  never heard so much crap that you have been fed.

This is what I have done in the past....

Letter of Invitation, also stating that you are aware of the conditions entry  should a visa be be granted to your lady and that you will make sure the provisions of the visa are met.. Little bit of how long you have known each other that sort of thing, explaining that you want to show her your country  and way of life etc... u get the drift...

Your last Group certificate will do..  along with your last pay slip...remember, you are the one financially guaranteeing her while she is in Oz.  Her Bank Balance is irrelevant. You can show a copy of her bank Book if you wish...

The forms filled out correctly... A couple of pics of you and her together won't hurt....

If you have travelled around with her a bit.... airline boarding passes, that sort of thing don't hurt as well.

She needs to be able to provide a COMPELLING reason that she will not breach the visa conditions, and have a solid reason to return to Thailand... that one seems important. Include that detail in your letter of invite.

If I think of other things I will come back and post them....  BUT, it is pretty straight forward and no problem, in my experience.  The Visa Application form is a pain in the arse, because it so long, but if you work your way thru it is pretty easy.

I assume the trendy building you were talking about is the VFS offices at Sukhumvit Soi 13, Klongtoey-Nua, they are the agents for the Embassy..  Their only functions are to take you money and make sure your papers are in order.. They make no decisions or comments one way or the other on the likelihood of a Visa being issued.

It should only take a few days for the passport to be returned with a note attached saying, along the lines, that your lady can enter via any australian port, and her visa has been electronically lodged with immigration.... there won't be a visa per se in her PP.

Hope that helps, I will have forgotten some things you need, but it isn't THAT much really...

Yep, was VFS office, final step will be her evidence that she has reason to return to Thailand. Have been told this is the last step because everything in her letter has to correspond with everything i have provided, dates, pictures, money transfers and the rest. This  agent must have dealt with bad apples before, hence the 50k thb i need to put in her bank, so she has a way out if things go wrong. I think an open date return ticket would be just as good. Anyway , we are at the point of no return now, money is paid. If all goes pear shaped, an expensive lesson. (bangs head on wall)  

Finished all my paperwork today while I was at work..heading off on 24th with the TGF in tow. Got my bank statements to show I have supported her for 3 years,my payslips ,letter from the payroll boss, pics of me and her, letter of invitation. She needs to have copies of her House registration, passport,Thai ID card,bank book....anything I have missed ??

As Dave01 has said, she will need evidence of why she needs to return to Thailand,  good luck mate,  keep us updated.

Amazing that a government of a developed country like Australia (or UK, US, Canada, etc.)  is making so hard for unemployed (mostly) prostitutes to come as "tourists" and worse, thinking they might not be able to support themselves and/or  leave. Those scoundrels.

Why do people pay a visa service? They fill out forms that anyone who can read and write are just as able to fill out themselves.

And word has it more and more consulates are getting annoyed with these ersatz services as well, so the application might go slower, not faster.

Mate if you TG cant go ,, can you take mine she's giving me a headache

Best of luck with mine anyway ,,   you'll need it 

just a joke dont take it to heart 

mick

As Dave01 has said, she will need evidence of why she needs to return to Thailand,  good luck mate,  keep us updated.

Has a house,family ,daughter to go home to ...um make that 2 houses 5555

You can also now lodge the application at the post office in Pattaya and they post you back your supporting documents.. It's not hard at all, the last application for mrs Bigbird took 20 min to put together and was back in 10 days

What is the address in Bangkok to lodge paperwork?

What is the address in Bangkok to lodge paperwork?

The VFS office is located at:

Australian Visa Application Center

The Trendy Office Building

28th Floor

Sukhumvit Soi 13, Klongtoey-Nua

Wattana, Bangkok 10110                     http://www.ozvisathai.com/%C2'>     

Looks like the agent has fucked u over proper like

Maybe, he seems to be requesting way too much paperwork. Just hoping it doesnt delay the process of granting the visa. I know if i ever do this again, will be without an agent. Application being lodged this week, all going well, tickets for her will be booked for March 7 flight.

Maybe, he seems to be requesting way too much paperwork. Just hoping it doesnt delay the process of granting the visa. I know if i ever do this again, will be without an agent. Application being lodged this week, all going well, tickets for her will be booked for March 7 flight.

How long have you been with your lady ? I am in patts 24th feb till 10th and praying to Buddha my girl will be with me..been with her 3.5 years and it has only been the last 9 mths I decided I would like her to visit my country.

Met her in Patts september 2014, so only 6 months. Paid for  her to go home straight away and wait for me there ( Korat). I have been back 3 times since then and i stay at her house with her family, much cheaper this way, cheap for drinks, and i eat her cooking , which is sensational. . She has not gone back to Patts since we met at massage parlour. Hope i have found the right on. Age , me 46 , her 31. I send her about $100 a week and she runs a small food stall for extra cash, so it works well for both of us, Only want her here for a tourist visa first and see how she likes it.  

Met her in Patts september 2014, so only 6 months. Paid for  her to go home straight away and wait for me there ( Korat). I have been back 3 times since then and i stay at her house with her family, much cheaper this way, cheap for drinks, and i eat her cooking , which is sensational. . She has not gone back to Patts since we met at massage parlour. Hope i have found the right on. Age , me 46 , her 31. I send her about $100 a week and she runs a small food stall for extra cash, so it works well for both of us, Only want her here for a tourist visa first and see how she likes it.  

Met mine in Billabong in September 2011 she is 37(38 in 7 days time) I am 51...mine girl is the same as yours wonderful cook and boom boom on tap 555

Quick question..does my tgf have to fill in the visa application form? i filled in mine from the aust govt.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick question..does my tgf have to fill in the visa application form? i filled in mine from the aust govt.

Not sure about this as my agent looked after this side of things. As it is her that is applying for the visa , i would say yes.

UPDATE.... Everything went well, lodged application 24/2/15  , got approved 27/2/15.  flew her over 7/3/15.  She has been here almost a week now and its like i am in Thailand every day, the food is unbelievable, the house is spotless, the beer is cold, and of course the boom boom on tap, and all done with a smile on her face. Only thing she needs to learn is how expensive everything is in Aus.  Cant eat crabs and lobster every night here 5555.  Tonight is my turn to cook, so its steak and onion on the BBQ, while i explain the rules of rugby league to her.   Best of luck to everyone applying for a visa.

I applied on 2/3/15 and have to go into Bkk with her 16/3/15....hope she got it ? Going to be a nervous few days.

I applied on 2/3/15 and have to go into Bkk with her 16/3/15....hope she got it ? Going to be a nervous few days.

I am just guessing here, but did U ask for the PP to be returned by mail or a pick up in person...

I am just guessing here, but did U ask for the PP to be returned by mail or a pick up in person...

Pick Up

Good onya Doa !

I hope it all works out for you mate.

Pick Up

Who have you given the passports to? Over the last couple of years they have not been taking the passports with the applications.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

In our application , her passport was left with the agent , along with her change of name documents. This was to show the embassy the original copies as photocopies of passports are not accepted the agent told us. She returned to pick her passport up in person.    ProudAussie , i hope it goes well for you mate. Keep us updated,   cheers

Archived