IGNORED

English Rose Apartments and Bar

English rose

Hi guys, I've been on PA for a while now and today I came across this thread, so I thought, "why not get on here aswell"

I'm situated on Soi Chaiyapoon, about 40 metres form Soi BuahKhow, depending on how many beers you've had, I've been operating here for about 18 months now.

I have a picture gallery in the bar to see what the rooms are like, or alternately my web site has many more photos (thanks Dave) showing my 3 different alternative rooms and high and low season prices, my rates are inclusive of water and electrics.

I don't serve food, but I do have several menus from our local eateries who are only too pleased to bring your choice to the bar at no extra cost.

My bar below is spacious, has 2 good pool tables, ample seating, I try to show all sports as required and it's a no pressure bar where you can bring a girl to relax or to sit alone and not be pressured into "you buy me drink"

Enquiries and bookings can be made through my site and deposits can also be paid via Pay Pal.

My name is Alan and my wife's name is Mak and we look forward to meeting new friends.

www.englishrosepattaya.com 

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Hi mate, just took a look at your website do you mind messaging me so I can ask a few questions before I book?

Nice website mate...rooms look good too. Why not paste the direct link below on your OP, it saves the customer having to look for it.

English Rose

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

Nice location,never stayed there (don't like soi Chaiyapoon),but a friend of mine stayed there last year for a couple of weeks, he highly recommended the place.

Hi mate, just took a look at your website do you mind messaging me so I can ask a few questions before I book?

Not at all mate...fire away

Nice website mate...rooms look good too. Why not paste the direct link below on your OP, it saves the customer having to look for it.

English Rose

Tried to....I'm not really that tech savvie, I'll keep trying

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Nice location,never stayed there (don't like soi Chaiyapoon),but a friend of mine stayed there last year for a couple of weeks, he highly recommended the place.

Thanks for the good words mate....Chaiyapoon is not everyones choice, but those that do, love it, minutes walk to LK Metro, Diana, Honey, Leng Kee and shit loads of bars on Buah Khow

Is the English rose bar on 2nd road yours as well.

Yes it is mate, an old bar but a good location bar, easy to 2nd Road and Sois 6,7,8,12 and 13

Coming up over the next day or 2, room availabilities and rates for the coming month of February.

Thanks for the good words mate....Chaiyapoon is not everyones choice, but those that do, love it, minutes walk to LK Metro, Diana, Honey, Leng Kee and shit loads of bars on Buah Khow

Chayapoon is a great location. Right beside all the action, yet quite enough to enjoy peace and quiet in a comfortable room.

Yes it is mate, an old bar but a good location bar, easy to 2nd Road and Sois 6,7,8,12 and 13

Do utilities have to be paid separately for the monthly rate?

Do utilities have to be paid separately for the monthly rate?

I'm afraid I've missed your question....by utilities do you mean the other sois or my rooms????

I'm afraid I've missed your question....by utilities do you mean the other sois or my rooms????

English Rose rooms.

OK now I get it....I've a small bar on 2nd Rd, no rooms and a bigger bar on Chaiyapoon with rooms, the answer to the question is, yes, my room rates are inclusive of utilities, either daily or monthly.

I hope this helps Sexy

Cheers

Alan.

I hope this helps Sexy.

That sounded so gay ... nothing wrong with that of course :GoldenSmile1:

Let's keep this just between and you, OK?

• Like 3

Good morning from Pattaya all........

Following are my room availabilities for February.

2 Standard rooms from the 13th, long term available

1 Superior room from the 9th for 1 month

2 Superior rooms from the 15th for long term

1 Standard room from the 17th, long term available

Cheers

Alan.

• 2 weeks later...

Availabilities

Standard from 13th for 1 week x 1

Standard from 13th  for long term x 1

Superior from 15th for 3 weeks x 1

Superior from 15th for long term x 1

March availabilities coming soon.

Cheers

Alan.

HI Benny

out of interest why do you not like Soi Chaiyapoon, I know it gets a bit messy in the rainy season but only short time when rains hit hard, be interested to know what you do not like about it.

As for the English Rose, the place was a great addition to the soi from day one with not many places in the soi for a relaxing quiet beer or two and game of pool, no hassle and footy on TV. 

The relatively new rooms I know have been busy since the start too and long may it continue.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Many thanks Daveo, recommendations gratefully accepted.

Chayapoon is a great location. Right beside all the action, yet quite enough to enjoy peace and quiet in a comfortable room.

Thanks mate, you're absolutely right about this area, I think if you used LK as the hub of a 100 metre radius, we are all in an area that is fast becoming the place to go, and no real signs of it changing.

I only wish the powers-that-be might dump a few truckloads of sand, somewhere in the area, so that all the Beach Road action could move closer to where I stay & eat & drink !

This is definitely the best area of Patters, for us budget-conscious types !

Long Live Chaya/Honey/Metro/Boo-ville !  :hello09: 

I only wish the powers-that-be might dump a few truckloads of sand, somewhere in the area, so that all the Beach Road action could move closer to where I stay & eat & drink !

This is definitely the best area of Patters, for us budget-conscious types !

Long Live Chaya/Honey/Metro/Boo-ville !  :hello09:

Agreed...long live the Poon

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Morning guys....my availabilities for March.

Please note that my room rates are now low season

From today 6th March   Deluxe room 1st floor 5 weeks at 14000 baht per month or 650 baht per day

Deluxe room 1st floor 8 days at 650 baht per day

Superior room 2nd floor 15 days at 750 per day

Standard room 2nd floor 12000 baht per month or 600 per day

Superior room 3rd floor 6 weeks at 16000 baht per month or 750 baht per day

Standard room 3rd floor 12000 baht per month or 600 baht per day

All my room rates are inclusive of water and electrics.

To view the room contents please look at my link.

Cheers

Alan.

Edited by English rose

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys....I have each of my rooms available at low season prices, have a look at the rooms on my link and if I can help with your visit here please get in touch via the site.

Cheers

Alan.