IGNORED

English Rose Apartments and Bar

English rose

1 hour ago, Barhop said:

Yes agree that it can be noisy, at times, in balcony rooms.  Seems to be a party every few days...

On the other hand, standing on the balcony in the morning, checking out all the girls at work, really does it for me.  Had one girl go on the balcony wrapped in a towel, yelling and waving at the other girls in Amons.  Nowhere else in the world would this happen IMO.  Have waved at Nui from balcony after contacting her on Line.  Fun :ThumbUp6:

So 92 days now and I'll be doing it all again (2 months over June, July and August).  Catch ya then Alan.:Hello1:

Thanks mate, yep, see you soon.

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

• 4 months later...

Very enjoyable stay on my June trip just finished and now two weeks away from July trip :)

Alan cheerfully allowed me to leave my main case in the office until I arrive next.  Was a joy to travel with only carry on on return flight.  Will be the same for the 26th on my inward flight for another 30 days.  :Flying:

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Barhop said:

Very enjoyable stay on my June trip just finished and now two weeks away from July trip :)

Alan cheerfully allowed me to leave my main case in the office until I arrive next.  Was a joy to travel with only carry on on return flight.  Will be the same for the 26th on my inward flight for another 30 days.  :Flying:

Thanks mate, see you in a couple of weeks.

Cheers Alan and Mak

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

• 2 weeks later...

Website seems to be down.  Is this coming back soon? 

12 minutes ago, Grunter said:

Website seems to be down.  Is this coming back soon? 

Hey pal..there does seem to be an issue which I'll have to attend to, thanks for pointing it out..for now if you want to ask a question just pm me or an email to [email protected]

Cheers

Alan.

On 25/07/2019 at 19:57, English rose said:

Hey pal..there does seem to be an issue which I'll have to attend to, thanks for pointing it out..for now if you want to ask a question just pm me or an email to [email protected]

Cheers

Alan.

Hi again, the issue seems to be on PA...the website itself is fine. If you want a look google englishrosepattaya.com

Cheers

Alan.

43 minutes ago, defyodds said:

monthly rate for 3 room types now in august-september?

Good morning from Pattaya pal, the only rooms I have are a Standard 3rd floor and a Superior (balcony) 3rd floor, rates are as follows;

Standard 600 per night = 18,000 less 10% discount = 16,200 marked down to 16,000

Superior 750 per night = 22,500 less 10% discount = 20,250 marked down to 20,000

These prices are inclusive of water and electrics.

If you are interested let me know so that I can put your name against your preferred room.

Cheers

Alan.

hello are you still offering 10% discount to pa members ? for example 7 nights will receive the 10% discount ? thank you.

1 hour ago, poppyy11 said:

hello are you still offering 10% discount to pa members ? for example 7 nights will receive the 10% discount ? thank you.

Yes mate..just let me know your dates and I'll let you know what's available.

Cheers

Alan.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently spent 10 nights at English Rose and thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

The rooms are large and clean and all the staff were very friendly.

Alan and Mak are great hosts and Alan is  a mine of useful information about nightlife and places to eat in the Buakhow /LK Metro area aswell as having a wicked sense of humour.

The bar is well stocked and very reasonably priced and a great place to watch life go by on Soi Chaiyapoon and chat to the other guys staying at the hotel or just visiting the bar.

Would highly recommend English Rose as a great place to stay if you are a single guy on a budget. I will definitely stay there again on my next trip to Pattaya.

Ian

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, zengyo said:

I recently spent 10 nights at English Rose and thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

The rooms are large and clean and all the staff were very friendly.

Alan and Mak are great hosts and Alan is  a mine of useful information about nightlife and places to eat in the Buakhow /LK Metro area aswell as having a wicked sense of humour.

The bar is well stocked and very reasonably priced and a great place to watch life go by on Soi Chaiyapoon and chat to the other guys staying at the hotel or just visiting the bar.

Would highly recommend English Rose as a great place to stay if you are a single guy on a budget. I will definitely stay there again on my next trip to Pattaya.

Ian

Morning pal and thanks for these great words..look forward to catching up again on your next visit.

Cheers

Alan and Mak

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/08/2019 at 14:48, poppyy11 said:

Hi pal, did you have any more thoughts about a stay?

Cheers

Alan.

• 11 months later...

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hi mate. 

I've walked past your place countless times, on my many visits to a particular establishment, that moved to Soi Chaiyapoon from LK Metro a couple of years ago. 

Great location. If I manage to get out to Patts at any point this year, I'll be sure to give you a shout to check availability. 

• 3 months later...

hi, wanted to check out your website, not sure if the problem is here or at your end, but i could not access it. Plan to travel to thailand in may / june with at least a weeks stay in Pattaya. wanted to see and check out your room offerings. will check again in some days to see if it works out. btw, real pooltables, or smaller sized snooker table like?

11 minutes ago, Tanknixs said:

hi, wanted to check out your website, not sure if the problem is here or at your end, but i could not access it. Plan to travel to thailand in may / june with at least a weeks stay in Pattaya. wanted to see and check out your room offerings. will check again in some days to see if it works out. btw, real pooltables, or smaller sized snooker table like?

Hi and thanks for the enquiry..yes I suspended the web account as no one was coming here and itwas costing me every month it was up and running...email me direct and we can talk.

Pool tables...unfortunately mine are the baby ones but still a challenge to get past me 5555.

Cheers

Alan

cool, challenge accepted^^ ok, will write you directly, interested in seeing the rooms, will check them out on Agoda. i assume you have a safe in the rooms. will write you a PM

• Thanks 1

Yeah all rooms have a security box fuxed in place inside the robe.

• 5 months later...
On 31/07/2019 at 22:46, English rose said:

Good morning from Pattaya pal, the only rooms I have are a Standard 3rd floor and a Superior (balcony) 3rd floor, rates are as follows;

Good day from Canada, Alan.

Do I read this correctly, the only rooms you have are 3rd floor. or do you have rooms on the ground level or just one flight up? My old knees do not like stairs.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Danolo said:

Do I read this correctly, the only rooms you have are 3rd floor. or do you have rooms on the ground level or just one flight up? My old knees do not like stairs.

Thanks

Danolo, you are quoting availability from 2 years ago. Under normal circumstances, English Rose had high occupancy rates with rooms often booked months in advance.

Ground floor (also called 1st floor in some countries) is bar and seating area, office, kitchen and restrooms. Rooms are situated on 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bangna said:

Danolo, you are quoting availability from 2 years ago. Under normal circumstances, English Rose had high occupancy rates with rooms often booked months in advance.

Ground floor (also called 1st floor in some countries) is bar and seating area, office, kitchen and restrooms. Rooms are situated on 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors. 

Thanks mate for clarifying that, the ground floor being the 1st floor has caused issues in the past but it's an easy fix once explained.

Hope you're well.

Cheers

Alan.

4 hours ago, Danolo said:

Thanks

Morning from a very sedate Pattaya Danolo, we have rooms on each of my 3 floors, 1st being up one flight of stairs. But if the ground floor is your preference I can put a mattress under a pool table. Let me know 😉

Cheers

Alan.

• Haha 3

Good to see it's still. Running. I stayed there a couple of times and it's my fave budget hotel for sure.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kahoy said:

Good to see it's still. Running. I stayed there a couple of times and it's my fave budget hotel for sure.

And good to see you're still alive mate...yes it's tough right now across town, we, along with everyone else are hoping Pattaya opens sooner than later, it'll never be quite the same but it's still Pattaya.

Cheers

Alan.

• Like 2