IGNORED

English Rose Apartments and Bar

English rose

Had couple beers while people watching one night in May. Bar area was spotless, staff nice and views great on the street. Like the location so prolly will try to take room for week or two on my next trip

• Like 3

11 hours ago, qwert1488 said:

Had couple beers while people watching one night in May. Bar area was spotless, staff nice and views great on the street. Like the location so prolly will try to take room for week or two on my next trip

Good morning from a wet Pattaya qwert and thank you for the positive comments..always good to hear.

A room for your next trip will not be a problem, have a look at them on my website hi-lighted below and let me know your preference.

ER

• Like 1

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

23 hours ago, qwert1488 said:

English Rose has a deservedly good reputation - a mate stayed a few months ago and told me he rated it for friendliness, good location, decent room and value for money.

• Like 3

On 5 July 2017 at 7:11 PM, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

English Rose has a deservedly good reputation - a mate stayed a few months ago and told me he rated it for friendliness, good location, decent room and value for money.

Thanks LW..it's taken a couple of years to build up a steady list of return customers, I get an enormous kick out of seeing familiar faces staying here time after time.

ER

• Like 2

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, we have had a fairly busy low season and have not had a chance to put any offers up...so, from today I can offer a straight 10% off any room to the end of September and as always my room rates are inclusive of water and electrics.

To view my rooms go to my website hi-lited in blue below.

Cheers

ER

Edited by English rose
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys....my deal for October.

From the 1st 'till the end of the month these are my room rates for stays over 1 week..

Superior (large room balcony) 650 baht per night

Deluxe (large room no balcony) 550 baht per night

Standard (smaller room no balcony) 500 baht per night

As always these prices are inclusive of water and electrics.

To view my rooms have a look at my websit hi-lited in blue below or pm me.

Cheers

ER

• 3 weeks later...
On 22 September 2017 at 10:06, English rose said:

Hi guys....my deal for October.

From the 1st 'till the end of the month these are my room rates for stays over 1 week..

Superior (large room balcony) 650 baht per night

Deluxe (large room no balcony) 550 baht per night

Standard (smaller room no balcony) 500 baht per night

As always these prices are inclusive of water and electrics.

To view my rooms have a look at my websit hi-lited in blue below or pm me.

Cheers

ER

A big thank you to John, Andy and Gazza for taking advantage of this great offer yesterday and to all the other PA members who have over the past week...let's keep Pattaya alive.

ER

• 2 weeks later...

Have booked via email and paypal for English Rose next April.  Found the whole process to be quick and easy.  Alan answered all the questions I had and the website has pics of the rooms.  It's a bit more personal and friendly (and cheaper) than dealing with Expedia which I had used to book twice before.  The paypal exchange rate for the deposit Alan asked for good and although not a member, it was easy to make payment via credit card.

Really pleased that I have a second floor balcony room reserved as I'll be there for the whole of Songkran and can sit there and watch the partying and the world go by with beer in hand if I get a bit tired.  Apparently there's working girls opposite downstairs also to watch.  Bar downstairs, big fridge in room, no guest fee - ticking all my boxes :D

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Barhop said:

Have booked via email and paypal for English Rose next April.  Found the whole process to be quick and easy.  Alan answered all the questions I had and the website has pics of the rooms.  It's a bit more personal and friendly (and cheaper) than dealing with Expedia which I had used to book twice before.  The paypal exchange rate for the deposit Alan asked for good and although not a member, it was easy to make payment via credit card.

Really pleased that I have a second floor balcony room reserved as I'll be there for the whole of Songkran and can sit there and watch the partying and the world go by with beer in hand if I get a bit tired.  Apparently there's working girls opposite downstairs also to watch.  Bar downstairs, big fridge in room, no guest fee - ticking all my boxes :D

Thanks for the positive comments Barhop and for your custom....you say you are here for the whole of Song Kran...you may want to check your dates, I'm fairly certain it ends on the 19th.

ER

2 hours ago, English rose said:

Thanks for the positive comments Barhop and for your custom....you say you are here for the whole of Song Kran...you may want to check your dates, I'm fairly certain it ends on the 19th.

Hi Alan, have attached copy of the 2018 Songkram dates I have.  Sorry, can't remember where I found it.  It gives Pattaya as 11-20Apr while the stay I booked at English Rose is 03-22Apr.  Guess there's different dates from different sources - but would appreciate when you have time to please confirm my booking dates.  Cheers

BTW - have just watched a heap of utubes from 2017 Songkram - and have a huge smile on my dial :D

Songkran Pattaya - April 11-20.jpg

2 hours ago, Barhop said:

Hi Alan, have attached copy of the 2018 Songkram dates I have.  Sorry, can't remember where I found it.  It gives Pattaya as 11-20Apr while the stay I booked at English Rose is 03-22Apr.  Guess there's different dates from different sources - but would appreciate when you have time to please confirm my booking dates.  Cheers

BTW - have just watched a heap of utubes from 2017 Songkram - and have a huge smile on my dial :D

Songkran Pattaya - April 11-20.jpg

My mistake mate, when I 1st read your email I saw April 18, thinking this was the date and not the year..I have amended your room booking....this will be my 7th Song Kran and I still think it's an amazing time.

Cheers

ER

10 hours ago, English rose said:
13 hours ago, Barhop said:

My mistake mate, when I 1st read your email I saw April 18, thinking this was the date and not the year..I have amended your room booking....this will be my 7th Song Kran and I still think it's an amazing time.

Sorry about that - I knew what I meant :unsure: but very glad its sorted now.  Certainly want to soak up (so to speak) the atmosphere but doubt I'll be in the full on action all the time.  Might be some time spent on the balcony.

Have attached a link to one of the utubes (if you haven't seen it yet) - you probably know Kev.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgxepIhjQK8

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I might give Alan a little plug after his help on a SIM top up thread:

[Anyway, after emailing Alan from English Rose (where I am booked for April 2018), he has so kindly offered to top up the card for me as AIS has stated [it will be terminated from the system if you do not top up the balance within 14/11/2017]. That really is great service and separates a good guest-house/hotel like English Rose from the large hotels imho.]

On 06/11/2017 at 08:16, Barhop said:

Thought I might give Alan a little plug after his help on a SIM top up thread:

[Anyway, after emailing Alan from English Rose (where I am booked for April 2018), he has so kindly offered to top up the card for me as AIS has stated [it will be terminated from the system if you do not top up the balance within 14/11/2017]. That really is great service and separates a good guest-house/hotel like English Rose from the large hotels imho.]

My pleasure mate and thanks a bunch for the good words....see you for song kran, dont forget your wellies.

ER

17 hours ago, English rose said:

My pleasure mate and thanks a bunch for the good words....see you for song kran, dont forget your wellies.

Have organized the safety thingies...catch you then :GiveBeer1:

• 2 weeks later...

HI Alan, was going to message you on facebook as you know a mate of mine it seems and ive seen your comments on his posts, then i remembered seeing this on here and thought better to ask here

Your rooms, what size are the beds? I looked on the website but I cant see them and its one of the things i find really hard to find on all the sites... bed sizes often are not listed, being tall this is a problem.

Im going to be over there next year from the 3rd to the 24th but think i'll spend songkran and after in another area depending on if mates come over too so will be looking around the 3rd to the 11th atleast.

On 11/21/2017 at 17:19, revoluti said:

HI Alan, was going to message you on Facebook as you know a mate of mine it seems and ive seen your comments on his posts, then i remembered seeing this on here and thought better to ask here

Your rooms, what size are the beds? I looked on the website but I cant see them and its one of the things i find really hard to find on all the sites... bed sizes often are not listed, being tall this is a problem.

Im going to be over there next year from the 3rd to the 24th but think i'll spend songkran and after in another area depending on if mates come over too so will be looking around the 3rd to the 11th atleast.

Morning mate, sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I've not checked PA for a while...I have king sized in all my rooms.

If I can answer any more questions please feel free.

Cheers

Alan.

• 3 months later...

I have a quick question. How's the nighttime noise level coming from Triangle Bar these days? I realize there is nowhere that is all that quiet, anywhere in the neighborhood. Is Triangle still doing their nightly band, with the volume cranked all the way up?

I'm shopping for somewhere to stay at the end of the month for a quick trip down. I want to make sure I'm there and gone well before Songkran. 555 :-)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, this is my low season deal...my rooms are priced at;

Standard (smaller room at back of block) 600 per night

Deluxe (large room no balcony at front) 650 per night

Superior (large room with balcony at front) 750 per night

From now to the end of September I will give this offer..buy 5 nights get 1 free.

As always my prices are inclusive of water and electrics, to view my room look at my web site hi-lited in blue below.

Cheers

Alan.

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 16:17, Garzan said:

I have a quick question. How's the nighttime noise level coming from Triangle Bar these days? I realize there is nowhere that is all that quiet, anywhere in the neighborhood. Is Triangle still doing their nightly band, with the volume cranked all the way up?

As a followup, I spent a couple of nights in one of the smaller rooms in the back of English Rose. It's a nice, simple, basic room, and best of all, even with a party out on the soi near the hotel (at Amon's), the back room was still quiet enough for a light sleeper to sleep. Not being much of a drinker or a partier, I'm usually in bed trying to sleep by 10 PM. :-) That can sometimes be an issue in Pattaya, no matter where you are staying. 555

• Like 1

Yes you're right and sorry for not getting back to you with your earlier question..i've been off PA for a little while.

The rooms at the back are certainly quieter and a lot of my return guys prefer them..but a few a the die hards don't give a shit about noise because they come back when it's all finished.

Alan.

Im one of those die hards but i have to say even up on the 3rd floor at the front its still fairly quiet during the day/arvo and i had no dramas sleeping. Only one arvo/night it was loud which was a party opposite with huge speakers and bass but was early on so no problem

Enjoyed my stay there, chaiyapoons a great little soi!

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, revoluti said:

Im one of those die hards but i have to say even up on the 3rd floor at the front its still fairly quiet during the day/arvo and i had no dramas sleeping. Only one arvo/night it was loud which was a party opposite with huge speakers and bass but was early on so no problem

Enjoyed my stay there, chaiyapoons a great little soi!

Thanks for the positive comments mate, hopefully we'll see you again in the not too distant future.

Alan.

• 1 month later...

Hi Alan,
Arriving 14/6/18 at 19.55 hrs at Suvarnabhumi airport and will be at ER at 23.00 hrs.
Please notify your staff & advise me if you are full.
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi Amar...a room is no problem, see you soon....for how long?

Alan.