Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

English Rose Apartments and Bar

English rose

Hello again PA members....my availabilities for April.

Please note my room rates are low season rates...no price hike for Song Kran.

From today 1st April.        Superior room (balcony) 3rd floor 2 rooms up to 19th April @ 750 baht per day

Deluxe room 1st floor 1 room up to 12th April @ 650 baht per day

1 room up to 22nd April @ 650 baht per day

Standard room 3rd floor 2 long term @ 12000 baht per month or 600 baht per day

2nd floor 1 long term @ 12000 baht per month or 600 baht per day

2nd floor 1 for 22 days @ 600 baht per day

All my room rates are inclusive of water and electrics

To view the rooms please have a look at my link.

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

• 3 weeks later...

I was in Pattaya for a few days a week and a half ago and stayed at English Rose.  My room was spacious with large wardrobe (safe inside),  table and chairs, large bed. Kettle provided and 2 free bottles of water in the fridge daily.  Very fresh decor and were spotless clean.

The bar downstairs is also large and spacious with 2 pool tables, also clean bar area.  the staff were very helpful and friendly.  just a pity i didn't get too much time to chat to Alan. seems a lovely man.  

Highly recommended  value for money  establishment in one of my favourite soi's, directly opposite many massage shops making for good viewing.

• Like 2

Stevie

Do you have a place to park a motor bike or car over night that is secure?

Do you have a place to park a motor bike or car over night that is secure?

The place is open 24/7 so parking a bike out front no problem.  Not so sure about a car,  it is a narrow soi. 

By the way i am back down from Korat and staying here again. Suits me just fine.

Edited by Steven B'stard

Stevie

The place is open 24/7 so parking a bike out front no problem.  Not so sure about a car,  it is a narrow soi. 

By the way i am back down from Korat and staying here again. Suits me just fine.

Stevie - thanks for the feedback. I head up the 'poon daily when in Patts (Thaigerline Golf just a few doors up from English Rose)....maybe stay there sometime.

Reg is over 

Hi guys, heaps of space for bikes and space for a car too, although, I have a long termer staying with me and he leaves his DMax there daily, still room for another smaller vehicle, other than that, there is a car park right behind my place that charges by the day, week or month.

I was in Pattaya for a few days a week and a half ago and stayed at English Rose.  My room was spacious with large wardrobe (safe inside),  table and chairs, large bed. Kettle provided and 2 free bottles of water in the fridge daily.  Very fresh decor and were spotless clean.

The bar downstairs is also large and spacious with 2 pool tables, also clean bar area.  the staff were very helpful and friendly.  just a pity i didn't get too much time to chat to Alan. seems a lovely man.  

Highly recommended  value for money  establishment in one of my favourite soi's, directly opposite many massage shops making for good viewing.

Thanks for the positive feedback Steve and good to have you back again.

Cheers

Alan.

Edited by English rose

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

• 1 month later...

Hello again guys, just a quick note on my availabilities for June

Hello again PA members....my availabilities for June

Please note my room rates are low season rates...

From 1st June                   Superior room (balcony) 3rd floor 3 rooms @ 750 baht per day or 16000 for the month

2nd floor 1 room @ 750 baht per day or 16000 for the month                        

Deluxe room 1st floor 1 room from the 6th @ 650 baht per day

Standard room 3rd floor 3 long term @ 12000 baht per month or 600 baht per day

2nd floor 1 long term @ 12000 baht per month or 600 baht per day

All my room rates are inclusive of water and electrics

To view the rooms please have a look at my link.

Cheers

Alan.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, we're all struggling in Patt's at the moment, so I'm going put this out there......to all PA members who mention this promotion (see me and give me your user name) a 10% discount on both room prices and bar bills up to high season, the 1st of October.

Remember that my beer and liquor prices are 24/7, and no end of "happy hour" price hikes.

Cheers

Alan.

Hi Alan i am in Pattaya February 16 till March 18.Can you please let me know what rooms are available and the rate please....cheers mate

hi alan, do you have a std room on 2nd storey or lower levels for next week?

10% discount applies too?

hi alan, do you have a std room on 2nd storey or lower levels for next week?

10% discount applies too?

Yes mate.....do you have an idea of your arrival and for how long??

Cheers

Alan.

• 1 month later...

Stayed first time Here for 12000 month deal. I liked room to be much better condition, over couple popular other place near on this soi. Staff is good and everything worked fine. And location is just perfect for walk every where. Will stay other times if have empty rooms. Thank you Alan.

Teemu 

Fly high Die young

• 1 month later...

Staying here in December/January, and will post a review after. However, Ive been hearing good stories about this place, and it has been recommended by several guys to me.

<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Brush Script MT';">Never Say Never</span></span></p><div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">about 20 trips to LOS, next trip in Dec-15...</span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">

Stayed first time Here for 12000 month deal. I liked room to be much better condition, over couple popular other place near on this soi. Staff is good and everything worked fine. And location is just perfect for walk every where. Will stay other times if have empty rooms. Thank you Alan.

Teemu 

Thank you very much teemu, it's always good to hear positive comments, looking forward to seeing you next time.

Cheers

Alan.

hi alan do you have any vacancy for the whole month of november

I do mate, I have 2 Standard rooms only for November, priced at 12500 baht for the month, inclusive of water and electrics, if you're interested, PM me to make the booking.

Cheers

Alan.

Staying here in December/January, and will post a review after. However, Ive been hearing good stories about this place, and it has been recommended by several guys to me.

Hey Jaeger bomb and Jameson guy, looking forward to catching up again with the odd trip down to Noddys on the 6.

Cheers

Alan.

• Like 1

Hey Jaeger bomb and Jameson guy, looking forward to catching up again with the odd trip down to Noddys on the 6.

Cheers

Alan.

Sounds good mate - Noddy will get a few visits ;-)

<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Brush Script MT';">Never Say Never</span></span></p><div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">about 20 trips to LOS, next trip in Dec-15...</span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">

Anyone can comment how the wifi is? Fast and reliable enough to do some work with?

Hi, my wifi is as good as you'll get......30 mps finer optic coming into the building, more good days than bad, TiT after all.

Cheers

Alan.

Edited by English rose

Anyone can comment how the wifi is? Fast and reliable enough to do some work with?

Hi my wifi is as good as you'll get....30 mps fiber optic coming into the building, more good days than bad, TiT after all.

Cheers

Alan.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys..I've just had 2 late cancellations for the New Year period..

Deluxe room (no balcony) 20 December to 4 January

Superior room (balcony) 30 December to 16 January

If any one is interested, PM me or contact me through my link.

Cheers

Alan.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, my availablities for March 2016

1 Standard room 2nd floor at 600 per day or 12000 baht per month..

2 Deluxe rooms, 1st floor at 650 per day or 14000 baht per month..

2 Superior rooms 2nd and 3rd floor at 750 per day or 16000 baht per month..

All room rates are inclusive of water and electrics.

Have a look at all my rooms through my web link.

Cheers

Alan.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, the 1st of March marks the end of high season for my rooms, below are my monthly and daily rates..

Superior (balcony)     Month 16000

Day         750

Deluxe (no balcony)   Month 14000

Day         650

Standard                    Month 12000

Day         600

All prices are inclusive of water and electrics

To view the rooms go to the link below, you can contact me via the web site or PM me through PA

Cheers

Alan.

• 1 year later...

Hi Alan

What you tv like in the room do you have cabil with sports from Australia

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, frankiet035 said:

Hi Alan

What you tv like in the room do you have cabil with sports from Australia

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Good morning from Pattaya buddy, all my rooms have wall mounted flat screens but only cable tv to the rooms, my bar downstairs though shows all Australian union, league and AFL.

You can view my rooms via my website link hi-lighted in blue below.

If I can help in any way just ask.

Cheers

Alan.