Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rock the Sausage (2nd Rd & Soi Diamond)

Evil Penevil

OK. That sounds kind of clever. They can play around with the price, seeing supply and demand economics in action. But is their product worth stuffing in our mouths? I am doubtful. 

i can't see it working.

for those of u missing rock the sausage i did come across this place the other day.......

oct 17 015 (Custom).JPG

beach rd bottom of klang and not far to the right.

not a great place for passing foot traffic

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems to me that one thing that all restaurants should have here are large pictures of all the dishes they do, preferably visible from outside before you go in, and showing the prices. From the names and descriptions in menus it's often hard to know what you will be getting, if indeed the print is large and plain enough to even allow them to be read without a magnifying glass.

It's not very clear to me what that "Lucky Panc" place is selling.

According to their website (which is "under construction"), this will be their 4th location in Pattaya:  http://www.luckypanc.com/

found another site.

no sign up yet but this is 100% another one.

this time buakoaw  about opposite Sugar Sugar /lk metro and near brooklyn diner former gold shop

oct 31 016 (Custom).JPG

oct 31 017 (Custom).JPG

• 2 months later...

4 months later the lucky panc at the top of soi diamond is done.

thought it never had a chance when it first opened.

jan 29 001 (Custom).JPG

meanwhile the 1 on buakoaw is limping along with the odd customer

jan 29 060 (Custom).JPG

It was a poorly communicated concept. I talked to one of the girls there and she wasn't capable of explaining it. Also such a bizarre range of fillings, it was hard to believe they could do all of that well in that kind of dive. Also not surprised to hear the news.

Archived