IGNORED

Rock the Sausage (2nd Rd & Soi Diamond)

Evil Penevil

….show the girls your sausage and get a free one.

out of sympathy?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

out of sympathy?

For conscious consumers only.

You must be conscious at time of purchase.

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

out of sympathy?

Yes in my case anyway

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

For conscious consumers only.

You must be conscious at time of purchase.

Two things cross my mind.  One, what if you are semi-coherant but find yourself with only 39 Baht and thus unable to come up with the additional 10 baht for the exorbitant 20% increase in the cost of small fries--should you refrain from eating and take your chances with a warm Leo in a paper bag from 7-11?  Second, does anyone think that this fine establishment might forgo the hefty price increase if one requested that they refrain from using the staple to seal the takeaway container of said fries (I know that seriously would change the quality of the product, but frugal does as frugal needs be)?

what if you are semi-coherant but find yourself with only 39 Baht and thus unable to come up with the additional 10 baht for the exorbitant 20% increase in the cost of small fries

As a conscious consumer, I would deduct the differential from the wages of the harlot of the night.

After all when she sees the sausage Ive got for her she won't mind:

post-26214-0-83309300-1427088280.jpg

Photo credit: Evil Penivel, Pattaya Addicts 2015

She is a real looker JHJ.  As a semi-sentient consumer, I wonder how many sausages she services in a day and if she is an 'equal opportunity' provider who caters to all those that are in need, regardless of age, condition or appearance? 

She is a real looker JHJ.  As a semi-sentient consumer, I wonder how many sausages she services in a day and if she is an 'equal opportunity' provider who caters to all those that are in need, regardless of age, condition or appearance? 

I think she'll take on any customer who walks in...but please, no negotiations...the prices are on the board. If you dont like, your bucket awaits at KFC.

As a conscious consumer, I would deduct the differential from the wages of the harlot of the night.

After all when she sees the sausage Ive got for her she won't mind:

attachicon.gifSos.jpg

Photo credit: Evil Penivel, Pattaya Addicts 2015

It's not that small, surely?

It's not that small, surely?

"Its nice to be nice." said the man.

So if you want a bigger portion, you get one free.

I have a great idea for a promo….show the girls your sausage and get a free one.

Doesn't that happen often in Soi 7 already?

• 1 month later...

Do somebody know when this place is open? Went to imigration today and passing about 16.00 still closed.

Bratwurst with sauerkraut was on the meny today.

Mouth watering option for nothing, still hungry! So what, can found currywurst in Naklua.

The sign on the door gives the opening times   :)

Rock the Sausage (great name!) is a relatively new establishment on 2nd Road near the intersection of Soi Diamond that is devoted to German-style fast-food sausages.

attachicon.gifIMG_9528.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_9527.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_9523.jpg

It's clean and well-lit, but a rather small place with only counter dining and minimalist stools for seating.

attachicon.gifIMG_9526.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_9519.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_9516.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_9517.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_9520.jpg

I loved the bratwurst with sauerkraut on a roll for 119 baht, but in the future, I'll probably be doing take away.

attachicon.gifIMG_9521.jpg

The sausages are served with yummy mustard, ketchup and mayo that they say is homemade.

attachicon.gifIMG_9524.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_9522.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_9525.jpg

They also have curry wurst on the menu and that's a particular fast-food favorite of mine. I'll try it next time.

attachicon.gifIMG_9515.jpg

If you have a hankering for German-style sausages while in the vicinity of Walking Street, then Rock the Sausage is the place to go.

Evil

Looks very good to me.Will give it

a try in nov.Cheers and thanks for the pics.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

"The sign on the door gives the opening times"

Closed! What I was able to see. If you know the times can you tell us?

"The sign on the door gives the opening times"

Closed! What I was able to see. If you know the times can you tell us?

they have changed the opening times since they opened.

it was claimed 24 hr then and it is most certainly not now.

i think it said 16.00 till 03.00 last time i walked by but i could be wrong on that

Its very clean and the buns were very nice but the bratwurst were pretty tasteless.

I walked past one morning 2 weeks ago, & noticed the opening times on the sign, & thinking it would be no good for lunch.  It could have been 18:00 opening time

• 3 weeks later...

i think the french fries portions keep shrinking

you reap what u sow.

i have not been in since the end of march and following a tip off from a reliable source that it had been shut for 2 weeks i went passed tonight which is a saturday about 23 45.

closed

Those Germans eat some shit looking stuff! No wonder we won (or should I not mention the war?)

Those Germans eat some shit looking stuff! No wonder we won (or should I not mention the war?)

Probably not, but probably neither should you confuse what they were serving as Bratwurst with the real thing.

• 3 weeks later...

looks like the restaurant has gone out of business...there's a "for rent" sign on the front of the shop

Too bad it is closed.

I ate there a number of times and liked their food.

Adverts  now running on Pattaya People TV,looking for buyer. One million baht a year rent.

Was this one of Glendon Bullards businesses-the dead gangster who was controlling much of Nana Plaza until recently?? He was reported to have opened a fast food outlet in Pattaya just before he passed into the afterlife.

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Archived