Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Gaza toll hits 230 on 10th day of Israel air campaign

News Bandit

telling it like it is what a load of shit, I have been to Israel and Palestine, there is no Apartheid muslim arabs live comfortably and happy in Israel (over a million of them) free to safely practice their religion, how do you thing a jew would fare in Palestine????

He specifically explained that he was referring to the West Bank and not Israel.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

telling it like it is what a load of shit, I have been to Israel and Palestine, there is no Apartheid muslim arabs live comfortably and happy in Israel (over a million of them) free to safely practice their religion, how do you thing a jew would fare in Palestine????

+1

I've been to Jerusalem.

By the way, Bucket list item. Big Time.

Just don't stay in East Jerusalem, the call to prayer will wake you up before sunrise.

Also, regarding the assimilation of Arabs in Israel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Israel

He specifically explained that he was referring to the West Bank and not Israel.

Well, I guess he just read the title.

We are probably the only 2 BM's who wasted 4 minutes and 27 secs of our lives listening to that load of tosh.

I mean, it's not like he was even saying anything, just a ramble really, and repeating the crap we here on TV. The interviewer should have taken him apart.

Sent from my Panasonic Microwave Oven.

+1

I've been to Jerusalem.

By the way, Bucket list item. Big Time.

Just don't stay in East Jerusalem, the call to prayer will wake you up before sunrise.

Also, regarding the assimilation of Arabs in Israel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Israel

And yet some people will be frightened to go there, because they think it's a war zone!

That's the thing with terrorism; their raison d'etre, to terrorise people. You don't even have to kill anyone to achieve that.

I'm sure the people of Israel are not scared by these cowards. What a proud and dignified race.....they will never surrender.

And yet some people will be frightened to go there, because they think it's a war zone!

That's the thing with terrorism; their raison d'etre, to terrorise people. You don't even have to kill anyone to achieve that.

I'm sure the people of Israel are not scared by these cowards. What a proud and dignified race.....they will never surrender.

No

Just a phone call to the London Underground, these days will suffice.

Farken bullsh*t. Can't wait for the first incidence of this in Sydney.

What shits me more is the use of Civilians to pad the argument.

The poorer, the better.

BillyBoy294...

You really need to get to the area and get some facts.

maybe you will still be full of blind hate for Israel, because of the brain-wash that you passed (sorry for my poor English),

but at least you will know the facts.

The so called "Palestinians" NEVER had a state because the west bank was under the kingdom of Jordan (after the British mandate ended in 1948).

So Israel never had a war against "Palestine" because there was never such a state...

the "palesinians" are "just" arabs from Egypt, Syria, Jordan & Lebanon, pure and simple (if you were able to understand a little Arabic you would know them by their family names).

I gave you the facts but you do not seem capable of understanding them. Read my post and look at the map.There was  State of Palestine before there  was a State of Israel.

However in 1948 when the United Nations decided to break up the Palestinian State to make a new state for Israel, they, despite the wishes of the Palestinians, incorporated the what was left of the Palestinian  State (the West Bank) into the Kingdom of Jordan.

So it was never part of Israel and they have been occupying it illegally for 47 years. The United Nations including the USA have stated this.

And the Israelis are mainly Jews from  the former Soviet Bloc, Poland and the USA etc..

I have not a 'blind hatred' for the Israel but I just dont like what they are doing to the Palestinians under the illegal occupation, forcing  them from their land and building more and more settlements. You seem to have a blind hatred for the Palestinians. Jimmy Carter gave a brief narrative of the situation there.

As for getting to the area and getting the facts i take a particular interest in Middle East Affairs because i have been there. I have been to Morocco, Algeria. Tunisia. Libya, Egypt and spent a year in the desert in Jordan and Iraq. I have been to Aqaba, Amman, Bagdad and East Jerusalem and even had a holiday in Eilat.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

10583795_719259131442994_767948613277736

I gave you the facts but you do not seem capable of understanding them. Read my post and look at the map.There was State of Palestine before there was a State of Israel.

However in 1948 when the United Nations decided to break up the Palestinian State to make a new state for Israel, they, despite the wishes of the Palestinians, incorporated the what was left of the Palestinian State (the West Bank) into the Kingdom of Jordan.

So it was never part of Israel and they have been occupying it illegally for 47 years. The United Nations including the USA have stated this.

And the Israelis are mainly Jews from the former Soviet Bloc, Poland and the USA etc..

I have not a 'blind hatred' for the Israel but I just dont like what they are doing to the Palestinians under the illegal occupation, forcing them from their land and building more and more settlements. You seem to have a blind hatred for the Palestinians. Jimmy Carter gave a brief narrative of the situation there.

As for getting to the area and getting the facts i take a particular interest in Middle East Affairs because i have been there. I have been to Morocco, Algeria. Tunisia. Libya, Egypt and spent a year in the desert in Jordan and Iraq. I have been to Aqaba, Amman, Bagdad and East Jerusalem and even had a holiday in Eilat.

Then can you explain that in whatever country I've seen a Arab area it's like a slum

The average Israeli citizen makes 30 000 US a year in income, the average citizen of Gaza...... 2000  a year.

If they stopped trying to make war all the time and focused on the future of their children, they could have a better life.

If they cared about their children they would handle things more appropriately so that they could have a bright future , instead all they offer them is suicide bombs and 72 virgins.....great role models.

Palestinian Education system in Action.pb-130612-hamas-camp-03.photoblog900.jpg

Then can you explain that in whatever country I've seen a Arab area it's like a slum

I guess you haven't spent much time in Doha, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai then?

He must mean Chicago.

Dude

WTF? Check your figures.

If that was the case, with 150 rockets per day in the last week, Israel would be reeling.

What really sucks about this is that the ordinary Folks are once again caught in the cross fire.

He might be right about the 5% but only because the system recognizes flight paths away from civilian areas and doesn't expend expensive counter measures against the missiles headed for no where.

Ye great places but hardly the norm in the Arab world

Ye great places but hardly the norm in the Arab world

Hahaha..... yes indeed, great places, particularly if you are a fan of beating your wife, raping your wife or putting your daughters at the bottom of the food chain. Things which are not only legal, they are expected of a good citizen in these places.

State sponsored torture, hanging homosexuals from construction cranes until their necks break, marrying off 10 year old little babies, yes, I have to admit, if these are your things, these are truly GREAT places.

Well.. after been banned for  a few days and not been able to answer.... I came back and I got to admit I had some good lough from reading some posts here ...

BillyBoy294....  I will answer you one by one:

1. as I've wrote before- THERE WAS NEVER SUCH A THING CALLED THE STATE OF PALESTINE.

the Jordenians don't claim there was, the Egyptians don't claim there was- It's only you....

the "Palestinians" do claim that the land belong to them- but EVEN they know that there was not such a thing called Palestinian state.

2. In 1948 (actially before- in 1947) the UN (under his previous name) desided to split the land between the arabs (as I've said before- the arabs didn't knew they are "Palestinians" back then...) and the jews.

They named it the 1947 petition plan - I tried to paste a link here, but from some reason I can't (JUST GOOGLE: 1947 PETITION PLAN).

While Looking at the map you will see that most of the Israeli area is the NEGEV DESERT, so the arab part is effectively larger.

Yet- the arabs refused to accept that- and with the back up of the arab neighbors threated Israel that they will "finish what Hitler couldn't finish".

The end Is well known - minutes after the last Brithish solider left , Israel declared her Independency AND THE ARABS STARTED THE WAR (which ended like all the wars- with the arabs starting the fight and as they lose starts to cry to the world that they were attacked...)

Even as we speak, Hamas wants to end the cease fire that was declared 72 hours ago (humanitarian cease fire for the people of Gaze)... while the Egyptians are trying to convince him to relax....

BTW Hamas  executed 5 hours ago one of it's main spokesman (Aiman Taha) saying he was collaborating with the Egyptians).

at the same time in Iraq... Hamas's twin brother the ISIS is in the middle of a siege on a few mountains where thousand of Christians found a shelter- threatening to murder them if they will not convert to Islam.

Israel will not go that road- and as the famous Lebanese saying goes: "a thousand mothers will cry but not mine".

I do not want ANY mother to cry muslem or jew , but as Hizbulla learned in 2006 - everything got its price- specially in the middle east.

About Qatar, Abi dabi, Dubai and all the other gulf countries...

does anyone really see them as a model countries ? what do they have without the OIL and the Natural Gas ?

those are non democratic states, that enslave millions of people from Sri lanka, India, Egypt and many more countries.

those slaves works 24/7 in the heat, check how many people dies there.

I Saudi Arabia women were allowed to drive a car only in 2012- but not alone ...

Do you really compare those countries to Israel ?

In Israel there was a woman acting as Prime Minister , another as the head of the Supreme Court !

In Israel when the President was accused of rape (15 years before this asshole was president) the judges were 2 women and an Arab (I guess it's part of the Apartheid,...)

And what exactly arab countries can learn from the gulf states ? to create oil ?

Well.. after been banned for a few days and not been able to answer.... I came back and I got to admit I had some good lough from reading some posts here ...

BillyBoy294.... I will answer you one by one:

1. as I've wrote before- THERE WAS NEVER SUCH A THING CALLED THE STATE OF PALESTINE.

the Jordenians don't claim there was, the Egyptians don't claim there was- It's only you....

the "Palestinians" do claim that the land belong to them- but EVEN they know that there was not such a thing called Palestinian state.

2. In 1948 (actially before- in 1947) the UN (under his previous name) desided to split the land between the arabs (as I've said before- the arabs didn't knew they are "Palestinians" back then...) and the jews.

They named it the 1947 petition plan - I tried to paste a link here, but from some reason I can't (JUST GOOGLE: 1947 PETITION PLAN).

While Looking at the map you will see that most of the Israeli area is the NEGEV DESERT, so the arab part is effectively larger.

Yet- the arabs refused to accept that- and with the back up of the arab neighbors threated Israel that they will "finish what Hitler couldn't finish".

The end Is well known - minutes after the last Brithish solider left , Israel declared her Independency AND THE ARABS STARTED THE WAR (which ended like all the wars- with the arabs starting the fight and as they lose starts to cry to the world that they were attacked...)

Does deep historical statehood or the name of a place really matter that much? Before the modern State of Israel was established there wasn't anything remotely like a state of Israel for 1300 years and probably 500 years before that that you could say a functioning Jewish state existed. What's the point of getting bogged down in it? How far do you go back to stake historical claims? Arab/Muslims have far more recent and valid claims for 1500 years until the 20th century. I don't know that any of this argy bargy is helpful to a solution.

About Qatar, Abi dabi, Dubai and all the other gulf countries...

does anyone really see them as a model countries ? what do they have without the OIL and the Natural Gas ?

those are non democratic states, that enslave millions of people from Sri lanka, India, Egypt and many more countries.

those slaves works 24/7 in the heat, check how many people dies there.

I Saudi Arabia women were allowed to drive a car only in 2012- but not alone ...

Do you really compare those countries to Israel ?

In Israel there was a woman acting as Prime Minister , another as the head of the Supreme Court !

In Israel when the President was accused of rape (15 years before this asshole was president) the judges were 2 women and an Arab (I guess it's part of the Apartheid,...)

And what exactly arab countries can learn from the gulf states ? to create oil ?

I'm not defending the regimes; the comment was in reply to a specific comment that everywhere in the world, Arabs live in slums. Clearly not the case.

Why do I not personally know anyone from Israel or Palestine?

Am I in a bubble?

All Israeli settlements on the occupied Palestinian territories are illegal, US Secretary of State John Kerry says.

"Let me make it clear. The policy of the United States with respect to all settlements is that they are illegitimate," he said.

A day earlier in Colombia, Kerry also said that the US government views the settlements as illegal, but called on the Palestinian Authority "not to react adversely" to Israel's approval of hundreds of new settlement homes.

A fragile ceasefire in Gaza survived a second day Wednesday as Israel and Palestinians prepared for talks in Cairo to try to extend it and US Secretary of State John Kerry called for a Two-State solution.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Sinbad5 - What you actually claim is that the state of Israel should not exist and no matter in what borders... am I right about that ?

IF that's what you claim than I can tell you the same thing about the USA that took her land from the Indians- but I guess you won't claim that, right ???

Over the years from something like 3000 BC the people of Israel have ALWAYS lived in the land of  Israel. sometimes in small numbers, sometimes in bigger numbers, but there was always that connection between the jewish people and the land of Israel.  ALWAYS.

Once the UN (in 1947) recognized Israel's right to exist- The arabs refused to acknowledge that- and tried to destroyed Israel while it was only a few days old, with a vast majority of it population that were Holocaust survivors .

ONCE the arabs  (they were sure they will kick the shit out of Israel) started the war- THEY can't come in claim to the world about what happened to them.

THE SAME THING ABOUT THE GAZA STRIP -

when your brother is a Hamas member

when in your kids high school Hamas hide rockets ready to be launch to Israel

when TUNNELS get digged out of houses in your  neighborhood in order to ease the fight for Hamas (and also as kidnapping tunnels)

when Hamas use the neighbourhood musqeu as a bunker

WHEN HAMAS LOCATES HIS MAIN BUNKER UNDER THE EL SHIFFA HOSPITAK (knowing Israel probably  won't attack it- although it can under the int. law)

And when Israel throw fliers from the air telling you you should leave within 24 hours (in addition to text massages to the mobile)

THAN YOU CANNOT CLAIM TO BE A PURE MAN THAT GOT HEART !

Hamas was democratically elected by the people of gaza- they knew all about him, and in evey family in gaza there is at least a few Hamas's member (unless the family belongs to Islamic Jihad or Fatah) !

BillyBoy you BETTER get updates much faster...

Hamas's members already stated during the night that they will continue to launch rockets into Israel in the morning - as they did !

since this morning, in 6 hours they shot more than 45 rockets !

how would the UK / Scotland/ Australia react if some terror org would have shot on its civilians????

Do you think that someone who wants PEACE would act that way ?

Do you support Hamas's launches ?  because if you support that, than you must support Al Qaida terror against the USA , Boku Haram fight against the Christians in Nigeria, and the ISIS terrorists in Iraq and Hizbulla in Lebanon ...

BillyBoy294,

You stated that you get your info from the British Parlament member George Galloway ...

Is it the same Galloway that was kicked off Egypt in 2010 ?

the one who was one of Saddam Hussein's top supporters ? (...)

the one who support the terror org of Hizbulla ?

Now it's all understood ...

Hahaha..... yes indeed, great places, particularly if you are a fan of beating your wife, raping your wife or putting your daughters at the bottom of the food chain. Things which are not only legal, they are expected of a good citizen in these places.

State sponsored torture, hanging homosexuals from construction cranes until their necks break, marrying off 10 year old little babies, yes, I have to admit, if these are your things, these are truly GREAT places.

Ok Ok I was being a bit flippant and retract that statement

Archived