Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Gaza toll hits 230 on 10th day of Israel air campaign

News Bandit

Did any of you know that Israel withdraw her forces from the Gaza strip in 2005 ?

And although a year later (2006) Hamas took control (while murdering a few hundreds of Fatah members -after another few hundred were smuggled out by Israel to Ramalla in a midnight operation- and never came back...), Israel is still supplying Gaza electricity. food etc.

from that point (2005) the Palestinians could build & create whatever they want in the Gaza strip .

Insteed of new homes- they choose to buy rockets, as Hizbulla & Iran advised them( thinking it would destroy Israel- at that time there was no Iron Dome tech), insteed of building Hospitals & Schools - they choose to dig tunnels into the Israeli territory, preparing the day when dozens of their "warriors" will emerge in the middle of an Israeli village and murder everyone they see...

I'm sorry for every child that get heart in the Gaza strip,  but I guess that when 1,200 Hamas's armed members make a neighborhood as their human shield and refuse to let the population to leave, and shoot from that  neighborhood toward Israel- Israel got no choise but to bomb the area back...

And by the way... Palestine is no under occupation because it never excisted .  before 1967 the West Bank WAS PART OF JORDAN (I guess the "Palestinians" were "jordenians" back then...)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem with Hamas (and mainly with the Palestinians) is that they don't want the 1967 Borders, they want Israel to disappear.... those peace lover animals...

The Palestinians don't see Al Kaida as a terror org.

They don't  think that the ISIS is a terror org.

Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Hamas, Nigeria (boko haram) - what's in common for all those conflicts.... ?  even Stevie Wonder can tell....

The funny thing is that UNDER the EL SHIFFA HOSPITAL there is Hamas's MAIN COMMAND ROOM ...

all of Hamas's top TERRORISTS are living almost a month in that room...

They use it knowing Israel will not bomb the hospital..

If Israel will bomb it (as it should) - Hamas and the Palestinians will scream that Israel has bombed their hospital ....

And by the way... Palestine is no under occupation because it never excisted .  before 1967 the West Bank WAS PART OF JORDAN (I guess the "Palestinians" were "jordenians" back then...)

WRONG: You have been watching Fox News too much. See Map.below.

After World  War One with the breakup of the Ottoman Empire,  Great Britain was appointed by the League of Nations to provide security and administrators to run the newly created state of PALESTINE  because after the defeated Turks left there was not any local administration, police etc..

The Country was called Palestine because the majority of the people who lived there were Palestinians.

Incidently there were Palestinians in Roman times according to Golda Mier.

You will note that Jordan (or Transjordan as it was called then) was a separate country .and the state of Israel did not exist.

The modern state of Israel was not ‘invented’ by the United Nations till 1948 and thereafter populated mainly by immigrants from Europe and the USA.

Palestine Map..jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I think he's right, before 1967 it was part of Jordan and before 1948 it was part of Britain.

So maybe they could all come and live in the UK, that seems to be were all the unwanted's end up anyway.

Sent from my Panasonic Microwave Oven.

BillyBoy294...

You really need to get to the area and get some facts.

maybe you will still be full of blind hate for Israel, because of the brain-wash that you passed (sorry for my poor English),

but at least you will know the facts.

The so called "Palestinians" NEVER had a state because the west bank was under the kingdom of Jordan (after the British mandate ended in 1948).

So Israel never had a war against "Palestine" because there was never such a state...

the "palesinians" are "just" arabs from Egypt, Syria, Jordan & Lebanon, pure and simple (if you were able to understand a little Arabic you would know them by their family names).

I can give you answers to everything you'll throw on Israel, and Israel is no angel,

BUT... ISRAEL IS THE ONE LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS THAT CALLED THE MIDDLE EAST.

the only state were you can dress however you want, specially if you're a woman

the only state were you can criticize the government and not fear (the arab citizens of Israel protest almost daily)

the only state in the middle east were the ambassadors from all over the world move almost without gourds.

the only state in the middle east were CHRISTIANS do not feel fear and does not live under the Islamic sword.

Israel is the only democracy in the entire middle east, the only country in the middle east that has never called for the destruction of the west, it is the only jewish state on the planet yet there are 49 majority islamic countries most of them ruled under sharia law, Israel has accepted all ceasefire agreements put forward during Op Protective Edge yet Hamas broke every single one, Israel sends food, water, clothing and medical supplies into gaza after every bombing, Hamas sends missiles into civilian areas of israel fired from places like schools, hospitals and "civilian" areas so when Israel retaliates they can use it as a propaganda win by making out Israel is targetting schools, hospitals and mosques. There is no truly  safe place for christians or jews through out the middle east where they can openly and happily practice their religion in peace except for Israel where there are also over 1 million Arab muslims living happily.

Palestine has never really existed anyway they are just descendents of the roaming Ottomans and Arabs even the name Palestine derives from the word Philistine which was used as a derogatory term by the Romans calling the jewish the people of Philistine.

HAMAS should stand for

Hiding

Among

Mosques

And

Schools

If Israel falls all democracy and allies in the middle east are gone...

even the name Palestine derives from the word Philistine which was used as a derogatory term by the Romans calling the jewish the people of Philistine.

I'm pretty sure I had a history lesson somewhere that involved wars between the Jews and the Philistines who were a separate force/country/city state. In fact wasn't Goliath from David and Goliath a Philistine. I think Sampson had some run ins with them as well. I think they were more than a Roman swear word meaning Jews!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I'll take your word for it Pepe, I didn't pay attention at Sunday school.

I'm pretty sure I had a history lesson somewhere that involved wars between the Jews and the Philistines who were a separate force/country/city state. In fact wasn't Goliath from David and Goliath a Philistine. I think Sampson had some run ins with them as well. I think they were more than a Roman swear word meaning Jews!

When the Romans made their way to the area they named it Syrian Palestinia or something and it had something to do with Philistines. That was the first instance that the term "palestine" was used.

As for the original topic of the converstation, it's pretty hard to make comment without looking to be taking sides. The Israelis are far from angels in the current conflict but you can see where they are coming from. They are having rockets fired on a daily basis to populated Israeli cities by a democratically elected group who are nothing more than terrorists who use the aid given to the area to buy weapons to attack Israel. 

You also got to wonder why the rest of the Arab states are not doing anything to help the "palestinians", I'm of the opinion that they are being used as pawns by the other arab states and used as justification for the destruction of Israel.

Egypt is also part of the blockade so a lot of the facebook posts etc I see, I can't help that there is a touch of anti semitism (something that has been about for centuries and why I feel so many died in the holocaust). I see posts everywhere about the women and children being murdered, but noone seems to mention or campaign for the sunni women and children murdered daily in Iraq. don;t see any campaigns for the women and children murdered in the Syrian conflict. Until I see Syrian or Iraqi flags on top of british goverment buildings I will think of it as nothing but anti semitism n some quarters

It's a sorry state of affairs and the fannies comparing it to the situation in Northern Ireland have not a single clue. We have our problems but they are nowhere on the same scale as the middle east.

I see the problem as being Hamas, get rid of these terrorists and hopefully there may be a chance of cooperation and some form of peace as noone can say the people in the region don't deserve it. 

Godwilling they get some form of peace soon.

Correct the Philistines were the land of Israels greatest threat back in BC times they inhabited the lands of Gaza, Ashkelon, Ashdod, Ekron, however my reference to Philistines and the reason that Palestine has derived from that term is they chose the word because the people of Philistine were Israels greatest threat. That was why the Romans called them people of the Philistines as an insult and the reason Palestine chose that word. The context is in Joshua 13:3 and Samuel 6 something sorry my memory is failing me and it's been awhile since I have read the Torah, there is also a few references in the Bible and I think I remember reading a vague script about Israels victory over the Philistines in the Quran aswell.

I can give you answers to everything you'll throw on Israel, and Israel is no angel,

BUT... ISRAEL IS THE ONE LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS THAT CALLED THE MIDDLE EAST.

the only state were you can dress however you want, specially if you're a woman

the only state were you can criticize the government and not fear (the arab citizens of Israel protest almost daily)

the only state in the middle east were the ambassadors from all over the world move almost without gourds.

the only state in the middle east were CHRISTIANS do not feel fear and does not live under the Islamic sword.

and the Israelis aren't proponents of freakN genital mutilation as the totallyWhacked newToTheTerroristScene ISIS are...

http://time.com/3028683/isis-women-girls-fgm-female-genital-mutilation/

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

the problem is islam, sorry, but it is.

I remember this going on when I was a kid in another country.

Don't want to sound harsh,but at this point...I really could give a shit about either of them.

We have seen images of kids getting carried into hospitals for 40 years and to be honest,am kind desinsitised to it all.

I will only worry about it now,when it comes knocking on my door.

We have the Yanks and The Aussies on our side....we will knock the shit out of them if they step out of line over here.

I simply don't care anymore.

Yup, right now hundreds of thousands of Moslems are now being killed by other Moslems.

Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan, Syria anyone??

They're being crucified, decapitated, hung from buildings .....don't hear the media bitching about that.

How comes?

Yup, right now hundreds of thousands of Moslems are now being killed by other Moslems.

They're being crucified, decapitated, hung from buildings .....don't hear the media bitching about that.

How comes?

Not if you have your nose in the Dailly Mail.

How comes?

If you know about it then obviously you did hear about it from the media unless you were there to witness it yourself, but the cleansing is of Christians, buddhists etc, muslim fighting is between Shiites and Sunnis.

Don't know about the Sunnis and Shia, but the Brand/Hannity sideshow hilarious.

Jimmy Carter is one American politician brave enough to tell it as it is

Stand by for comments that Carter was a lousy President.

When they can't attack the truth in the message, they attack the messenger.

PS: I just knew it. See post below.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Wow Jimmy, that looks like a real page turner.  

The public have been waiting years for a book on the Palestinian crisis.

Thanks for telling it like it is mate!!

telling it like it is what a load of shit, I have been to Israel and Palestine, there is no Apartheid muslim arabs live comfortably and happy in Israel (over a million of them) free to safely practice their religion, how do you thing a jew would fare in Palestine????

Guys.... cut Jimmy some slack, he's just trying to make a quid.

To be fair, I think he regrets using the word "apartheid" as he was straight on the defensive about that..

In the (very unlikely) event that the first print run sells out, he might reconsider the title.

In the meantime, if you want to see apartheid in action, visit any moslem country in the world, where just about everyone you can think of is discriminated against.

Archived