IGNORED

Gaza toll hits 230 on 10th day of Israel air campaign

News Bandit

I think it's a shame there aren't more democracies in the Middle East.

At the moment, there is only ONE.

When the palestinians had their chance to vote in 2007, they elected "Islamic Jihad", so obviously that can't be allowed to happen again.

Sent from my Panasonic Microwave Oven.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who took the Isrealis in ... the Arabs did ...

and you are the ones trying to wipe out Palestinians right to exist. Would the isreali just sit back and let the Palestinian take his land back or will he attack them ...

You Isreali think its okay for you to do what ever you want but when the other side does exactly what you are doing but without all the sophisticated weapons its wrong and justifies your illegal actions

again, nonsense...

arabs refuse to recognize israel's right to exist, and continue to perpetrate all violence.

if they would stop, nobody would be dying.

but they continue, and now have longer range rockets than the last time they started one of these stupid wars...

you can twist words and spew propaganda all you want, fact is hamas is committed to eliminating israel.  fact.

israel does not perpetrate violence, they only react to it in defense of her people.

any other representation of what is going on is pure bullshit and propaganda, which you continue to spew...

Arafat had a "two state" deal brokered by Clinton in 2000 and he walked away from it. Now the Islamists hardliners are in charge, at least in Gaza. There will be no peace, no two state solution. Settlements will continue to spread and it's what we have now - a hostile peace that periodically turns deadly - right out to the horizon.

Sinbad, you have been misimformed  and have fallen for The "BIG LIE"

The “Arafat walked away from a good deal” myth.

As many times as this myth gets repeated, (mainly by some American politicians and Israeli spokesmen) it remains FALSE.

Both the Palestinians and Israelis greeted the Clinton Camp David  2000 protocols with a guarded, but positive response, one which each called "acceptance with reservations and conditions". A joint statement issued from Taba in Egypt , where negotiations continued after Camp David,  indicated that "peace had never been closer."

The talks were ended by Ehud Barak, not Arafat. They were ended because the Barak government, which has been subjected to numerous votes of “No confidence”,(because it was feared he was giving away too much)  had fallen and the new elections were at hand.

Sharon had already stated publicly that he opposed the Taba talks and would not continue them nor honor their results. After the Taba talks ended, Barak publicly declared that the results of those talks were "not binding on the new (Sharon) government."

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Israel's right to exist

"Even though the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) recognized Israel's right to exist and renounced terrorism in 1993, and Israel, in turn, recognized the PLO as the rightful representative of the Palestinian people, there remains a common misconception that Palestinians never formally recognized Israel's right to exist. The documents below are intended to dispel that misconception.

The documents are an exchange of letters between PLO Chairman Yasser Arafat, then-Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin (who would soon pay the price of that magnanimity by being assassinated   by a Jewish extremist), and Johan Jorgen Holst, the Norwegian foreign minister. Norway had been host to the Oslo accords.

The documents are also posted on the site of the Israeli foreign ministry. On Sept. 13, 1993, Rabin and Arafat shook hands in a historic moment on the White House lawn.

"We the soldiers who have returned from the battle stained with blood," Rabin said, "we who have fought against you, the Palestinians, we say to you today in a loud and clear voice: 'Enough of blood and tears! Enough!' "

Moments earlier, At 11:43 a.m., Foreign Minister Shimon Peres of Israel and Mahmoud Abbas, then the foreign policy aide for the Palestine Liberation Organization, signed a Declaration of Principles on Palestinian self-government in Israeli-occupied Gaza and the West Bank-the so-called Oslo accords."

Unfortunately successive Israeli governments continued to expand Israeli settlements in the West Bank and the Oslo Accord was sabotaged.

Sharon on Palestine.

. "Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours... Everything we don't grab will go to them." Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party.

Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

Heard a Palestinian father saying his kids are martyrs while on his way to buried them sad but proud, children are been used as a tool of war here the rockets are just a side show!

A martyr (Greek: μάρτυς, mártys, "witness"; stem μάρτυρ-, mártyr-) is somebody who suffers persecution and death for advocating, renouncing, refusing to renounce, and/or refusing to advocate a belief or cause, usually a religious one. Most martyrs are considered holy or are respected by their followers, becoming a symbol of good leadership and heroism.

I question if people like this deserve a place in this world....

The "Big Lie" is the fairy tale the media is pedalling.

That the Palestinians are just minding their own business in Gaza and the Israelis are the bad guys.

I'm not buying it.

Israel's right to exist

"Even though the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) recognized Israel's right to exist and renounced terrorism in 1993, and Israel, in turn, recognized the PLO as the rightful representative of the Palestinian people, there remains a common misconception that Palestinians never formally recognized Israel's right to exist. The documents below are intended to dispel that misconception.

The documents are an exchange of letters between PLO Chairman Yasser Arafat, then-Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin (who would soon pay the price of that magnanimity by being assassinated   by a Jewish extremist), and Johan Jorgen Holst, the Norwegian foreign minister. Norway had been host to the Oslo accords.

The documents are also posted on the site of the Israeli foreign ministry. On Sept. 13, 1993, Rabin and Arafat shook hands in a historic moment on the White House lawn.

"We the soldiers who have returned from the battle stained with blood," Rabin said, "we who have fought against you, the Palestinians, we say to you today in a loud and clear voice: 'Enough of blood and tears! Enough!' "

Moments earlier, At 11:43 a.m., Foreign Minister Shimon Peres of Israel and Mahmoud Abbas, then the foreign policy aide for the Palestine Liberation Organization, signed a Declaration of Principles on Palestinian self-government in Israeli-occupied Gaza and the West Bank-the so-called Oslo accords."

Unfortunately successive Israeli governments continued to expand Israeli settlements in the West Bank and the Oslo Accord was sabotaged.

Sharon on Palestine.

. "Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours... Everything we don't grab will go to them." Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party.

FACT

Hamas a terrorist organisation is in power not the PLO and Hamas wants Israel removed from the map

OK, so I'll type it again

In précised form.

I'm over this rubbish purported by the BBC.

Who really owns them anyway?

Why does a Terrorist Organisation get such Media time?

Fark you, your going to spread this to my country.

Which is the last uncontaminated country.

But your going to contaminate it!

This shit is like a virus and i'm over it.

I get my info from George Galloway guys and i tend to agree with him, its not propaganda bullshit

this topic will go back and fourth with each side blaming each other but the fact is and the reason why they are pissed is because the isrealis illegally occupy their land and this shit wont stop till they stop taking their land, why do they try to take it all.

again, nonsense...

arabs refuse to recognize israel's right to exist, and continue to perpetrate all violence.

if they would stop, nobody would be dying.

but they continue, and now have longer range rockets than the last time they started one of these stupid wars...

you can twist words and spew propaganda all you want, fact is hamas is committed to eliminating israel.  fact.

israel does not perpetrate violence, they only react to it in defense of her people.

any other representation of what is going on is pure bullshit and propaganda, which you continue to spew...

When isreal stops illegally stealing and occupying their land then things might change

The biggest under statement in history that isreal does not perpetrate violence hahaha pull the other one pal. How many wars have they started.

Im outta here

too much nonsense her for me

Jews fled surrounding countries during the first arab/israel war and gave up all land and possessions they could not carry.

not one cent has ever been offered in restitution.

Israel has a freaking govt agency that has paid out millions in money and land to people with legitimate claims stemming back to that time.

20% of the population of Israel is Arab, mostly Muslim.  0% of the surrounding nations is jewish, and they don't even allow jews in..

Israel is willing to compromise and has given land back in negotiations, hoping for peace, and the Arabs respond with more murderous attacks.  so your argument that they want land back is pretty pathetic, because no matter what Israel has done the attacks continue.

to justify murder over perceived wrongs is the heights of arrogance and evil.  I find your posts to be horrifically offensive, but being civilized I would not justify killing you over them...  muslim extremists on the other hand seem to feel an offensive word or even a fucking cartoon is justification to kill people... fucking lunatics.

you can copy and paste all the george gallway propaganda you want, these are facts...

the Arabs want to wipe Israel off the map and kill all the Jews...  no amount of compromise has changed this.  the arabs have proven this time and again.

sorry boys, Israel is reluctant to comply with this Desire.

in this current conflict even Egypt condemns Hamas for their terroristic methods of hiding behind women and children, hiding missiles in schools, mosques and hospitals...  

these hamas losers don't have a fucking leg to stand on, even the people of Gaza hate them for what they are doing...  the only reason people are dying is because of their insane hatred of all things Jewish and their willingness to use their own people as propagandist props.

evil doesn't come much worse than these muslim fanatics...

here is some pretty great ridicule of the loser terror monkeys:

http://youtu.be/YMfVtfqvP34

I get my info from George Galloway guys and i tend to agree with him, its not propaganda bullshit

this topic will go back and fourth with each side blaming each other but the fact is and the reason why they are pissed is because the isrealis illegally occupy their land and this shit wont stop till they stop taking their land, why do they try to take it all.

When isreal stops illegally stealing and occupying their land then things might change

The biggest under statement in history that isreal does not perpetrate violence hahaha pull the other one pal. How many wars have they started.

Im outta here

too much nonsense her for me

you really oughtta try getting your history from multiple sources dude... you are very poorly informed.

Israel's right to exist

Sharon on Palestine.

FACT

Hamas a terrorist organisation is in power not the PLO and Hamas wants Israel removed from the map

And Hamas are in power in Gaza because they were prepared to resist the Israeli occupation.  Hamas came to prominence by forcing Israel to remove its illegal settlements in Gaza. Sharon said they were too costly to defend., but made it clear it was a unilateral decision and nothing to do with any peace accord.

If Israel had kept their side of the Oslo Accord agreement there could have been peace today.

I repeat

"A newly revealed tape of Netanyahu in 2001, being interviewed while he thinks the cameras are off, shows him in a radically different light [from the way he recently presented himself at the White House]. In it, Netanyahu dismisses American foreign policy as easy to maneuver, boasts of having derailed the Oslo accords with political trickery, and suggests that the only way to deal with the Palestinians is to “beat them up, not once but repeatedly, beat them up so it hurts so badly, until it’s unbearable” .

Hamas may say they would like Israel removed from the map as the only way to end the OCCUPATION  but can you explain how Hamas with their ineffective rockets (2600 rockets fired into israel had killed 3 civilians) can possibly defeat the 4th strongest military power in the world.

How Netanyahu wrecked the peace process

by Paul Woodward on July 16, 2010

When Barack Obama said last week, “I believe Prime Minister Netanyahu wants peace,” the president either revealed himself to be a much bigger fool than he is generally regarded, or, thought he must be addressing fools if he imagined his declaration would be taken seriously, or and most likely, assumed everyone reporting his words would know they were horse shit yet no one would be so rude as to point out the fact.

When Netanyahu in 2001 said, “America is a thing you can move very easily,” he was speaking the plain truth that every Israeli leader knows and every American president is ashamed to admit.

During an argument between the Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and Foreign Minister Shimon Peres, Peres said that Isralis' policies of continued violence might "turn the US against us".

To this Sharon retorted:

"EVERY TIME WE DO SOMETHING, YOU TELL ME AMERICANS WILL DO THIS AND WILL DO THAT. I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY CLEAR: DON'T WORRY ABOUT AMERICAN PRESSURE ON ISRAEL;

WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA. AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon

October 3, 2001

(IAP News)

A perpetual standoff suits powerful interests on both sides, unfortunately.

OK, so I'll type it again

In précised form.

I'm over this rubbish purported by the BBC.

Who really owns them anyway?

Why does a Terrorist Organisation get such Media time?

Fark you, your going to spread this to my country.

Which is the last uncontaminated country.

But your going to contaminate it!

This shit is like a virus and i'm over it.

Now I read your original version I realise what you are getting at.

You're right.

Welcome to the (totally left wing) British ( BBC, ITV and Channel 4) Television news.

There are SO MANY PROBLEMS in the UK and these guys are telling the Israelis how to run their business.

If this lot had their way, they would invite every Palestinian in Gaza to come to England.

Howard Stern has a way with words => http://youtu.be/j-PKphSF88M

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

Howard Stern has a way with words => http://youtu.be/j-PKphSF88M

From MSNBC (which I know, will draw criticism from (American) Conservative BMs), but still... => 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

Israel's right to exist

Sharon on Palestine.

FACT

And Hamas are in power in Gaza because they were prepared to resist the Israeli occupation.  Hamas came to prominence by forcing Israel to remove its illegal settlements in Gaza. Sharon said they were too costly to defend., but made it clear it was a unilateral decision and nothing to do with any peace accord.

If Israel had kept their side of the Oslo Accord agreement there could have been peace today.

I repeat

"A newly revealed tape of Netanyahu in 2001, being interviewed while he thinks the cameras are off, shows him in a radically different light [from the way he recently presented himself at the White House]. In it, Netanyahu dismisses American foreign policy as easy to maneuver, boasts of having derailed the Oslo accords with political trickery, and suggests that the only way to deal with the Palestinians is to “beat them up, not once but repeatedly, beat them up so it hurts so badly, until it’s unbearable” .

Hamas may say they would like Israel removed from the map as the only way to end the OCCUPATION  but can you explain how Hamas with their ineffective rockets (2600 rockets fired into israel had killed 3 civilians) can possibly defeat the 4th strongest military power in the world.

What makes you think Hamas sending missiles are ineffective , so why would the fire them , the answer is to provoke the Israelis into taking extreme action whilst Hamas base them selfs amongst the Palestinian population to get max world coverage

United Nations found arms in three schools , rockets being fired from hospital rooftops , in my mind it's the Palestinians that should face war crimes for using there people as human cover

But of course they won't, because the the UN seems to be as bent as the media.

What is going on here?

Just been watching the news, and they are saying Hamas deny kidnapping Israeli soldier.

No mention of they fact that they originally admitted it, then mysteriously changed their minds!

Archived