IGNORED

Tough New Policy for Visa Runs

Scumbag

I don't know but if it is possible a better option would be to arrive with a tourist visa which would allow you to stay for 90 days with an extension.

There are no 90 day tourist visas in the US. The most we can get is 60 days. It may be different for Aussies.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are no 90 tourist visas in the US. The most we can get is 60 days. It may be different for Aussies.

if you read scumbags post it says with an extention....................another 30 days for 1,900 bht at jomtien

There are no 90 tourist visas in the US. The most we can get is 60 days. It may be different for Aussies.

Yes, but I said with an extension ie a 60 day tourist visa with a 30 day extension. If you are in the US and don't get a visa before you leave it may cause you grief and cost you more.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

if you read scumbags post it says with an extention....................another 30 days for 1,900 bht at jomtien

Yes, but I said with an extension ie a 60 day tourist visa with a 30 day extension. If you are in the US and don't get a visa before you leave it may cause you grief and cost you more.

Suppose that for some reason I don't obtain the 60 day visa. Hence, I enter on a 30 day stay. Can I still get a 30 day extension in Jomtien and do a land border run for another 15 days?

Suppose that for some reason I don't obtain the 60 day visa. Hence, I enter on a 30 day stay. Can I still get a 30 day extension in Jomtien and do a land border run for another 15 days?

You'll get 30 days, not 15, at the border (assuming you are a US citizen).  Your problems will arise if the Immigration officer has reason to suspect that your "purpose of visit" isn't what you say it is on the TM.6.

You'll get 30 days, not 15, at the border (assuming you are a US citizen).  Your problems will arise if the Immigration officer has reason to suspect that your "purpose of visit" isn't what you say it is on the TM.6.

OK, but is it correct that I will still be able to get 30 days at the Jomtien office even if I only enter for a 30 day stay because I don't have a visa?

OK, but is it correct that I will still be able to get 30 days at the Jomtien office even if I only enter for a 30 day stay because I don't have a visa?

in theory yes.

in practice when they were busy during the high season they were either refusing or giving a receipt for 1900 and charging 3000.

i had a 60 day visa and got my extention for the correct price the only problem being waiting time.

they have since switched the office round a bit and things seem to be running more smoothly

in theory yes.

in practice when they were busy during the high season they were either refusing or giving a receipt for 1900 and charging 3000.

i had a 60 day visa and got my extention for the correct price the only problem being waiting time.

they have since switched the office round a bit and things seem to be running more smoothly

BTW, if I over stay by 7 days, how much will have to pay at the airport?

BTW, if I over stay by 7 days, how much will have to pay at the airport?

7 x 500.

but not recommended if you get checked by the cops at any time during those 7 days it's hello jail

Archived