IGNORED

The Manchester United thread

Baxidar ba

If Van Gaal is half as good a manager as he thinks he is, then you may be correct.

Looking at Van Gaals record i dont think he needs to 'Prove' himself to anyone anymore.

Best striker in football ??? how many goals did he get in the French league last season????. he tweeted that he was a Real Madrid player at weekend, so whats happened there?? Madrid sign Hernandez on loan from United, and let a player that wants to go to Madrid end up at United, something not right. If fit hes a good player but no good if your having a knees up :GoldenSmile1:

Lhasa, Van Gaals record this century is not a patch on Rafa Benitez and hes considered a joke manager by United fans. Van Gaal is a legend in his own mind.

Great news…all we need is to buy a world class central defender in January..

We now have world class cover for Van Persie ,when he is out for his op

Really looking forward to see how the team performs in a few months,once the new

players settle in..

A top 4 finish would be great and certainly expected after spending so much..

Danny Wellbeck is considering of joining Arsenal rather than Spurs .. Should be a good signing for Arsenal.

Edited by jocky king

Lhasa, Van Gaals record this century is not a patch on Rafa Benitez and hes considered a joke manager by United fans. Van Gaal is a legend in his own mind.

I definately agree that he loves to blow his own trumpet a bit to much.

But it does not take away that he often does what he sets out to do, in my opinion it is undeniable that he is a good trainer.

But ofcourse you are free to disagree with me. :)

Edited by Lhasa

United paying £24 million for Falco on loan , that is madness ??? And paying him £345,000 a week . That is well over the top, could be a Leeds United like Zone if they don't get into the first four .

United paying £24 million for Falco on loan , that is madness ??? And paying him £345,000 a week . That is well over the top, could be a Leeds United like Zone if they don't get into the first four .

The 24million includes the wages , there is also an option to buy if the move works out

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

The 24million includes the wages , there is also an option to buy if the move works out

yeah your right, it was going to be a straight forward transfer believed to be around £50 mil but because of the new financial fair play rules it has to be a season long loan with Utd having exclusive rights to make the deal permanent at the end of the season.

I actually thought about the possibility of a Leeds style collapse but I can't see it. Man Utd are a money making machine & are just too big to go the way of Leeds, even if the Glaziers get into financial trouble they'll always be somebody willing to buy a brand as big as Manchester Utd.

The Chief Exec doesn't look up to the job.

He failed to sign players for Moyes last summer and is now over-paying like crazy to try and make up for it.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

The Chief Exec doesn't look up to the job.

He failed to sign players for Moyes last summer and is now over-paying like crazy to try and make up for it.

His ass must be on fire.

................................................................................................................

What you think lads ?

image.jpg

Yep,looks pretty good where i'm sitting....now lets see if they can string a few good wins together. :ThankGod1:

welbeck to arsenal 16 million is steal at 23,if they play him at center forward as united failed to do could be a winner.henry wasnt a goal scorer till he went to arsenal and venger got hold of him.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

I think utd can be accuse of panic buying not been impressed with some of their signings,does van gaal know what hes doing,he badly needs a roy keane type of player I midfield,could have probable got Martinez for 15mill and still need a big dominant center half.

I think utd can be accuse of panic buying not been impressed with some of their signings,does van gaal know what hes doing,he badly needs a roy keane type of player I midfield,could have probable got Martinez for 15mill and still need a big dominant center half.

Strootman will come on January , he is a Keano type player , Herrera is young bit like Keano , we will see in few months . United won't be in the top four , will take a lot of time to rebuild . Yes , I think a panic buying but those players will succeed given time .

What you think lads ?

I wouldn't play Rafael, push Jones to the right, partner Rojo & Blind central defense, not play Mata(he slows things down), play Van Persie up top with Falcao.

................................................................................................................

I think they will have to play on a field that slopes left to right to get the game spread out,all the new players play on the left side.where does that leave van the man.?

I think they will have to play on a field that slopes left to right to get the game spread out,all the new players play on the left side.where does that leave van the man.?

Working his way to score goals ... :)

I wouldn't play Rafael, push Jones to the right, partner Rojo & Blind central defense, not play Mata(he slows things down), play Van Persie up top with Falcao.

Good thinking . :)

clevely late deal loan to villa

Never a United favourite , but that boy does try 100% every time , wish him best of luck! hope he will shine for Villa.

With 6 new signings all of whom should be first team picks..it means 60% of the players

excluding the goalkeeper,are new…….…a new team for Man U for the rest of the season ….exciting

With 6 new signings all of whom should be first team picks..it means 60% of the playersexcluding the goalkeeper,are new…….…a new team for Man U for the rest of the season ….exciting

Falcao £6 million ( on loan )

Blind. £14 million

Shaw. £30 million

Rojo. £16 million ( work permit not cleared yet )

Di Maria. £60 million

Herrera £36 million

That is from Wikipedia transfer money quote . £162 million even excluding the wages .