IGNORED

The Manchester United thread

Baxidar ba

As a Liverpool supporter... The arch enemy and all that. The truth is United has enough cash reserves to buy it's way out of problems but you now have a squad with 3 different managers in 3 years. There are bound to be some very expensive square pegs in round holes with a manager who sees football differently to the last two. They need to back him in, Trust his vision and be prepared to move some on. 

Edited by MrLek

oh dear shooting blanks. not sure what gives me more pleasure a bad united performance or a good liverpool one

Expected a draw today , players bought not involved yet .

Edited by jocky king

284 posts and 280 of them posted in a thread of a team you dont like. Well done :)

• Like 3

These Uniturd fans don't know how to deal with banter LOL. Going to be a very long season for you all and very funny for everyone else.

With the most expensive squad in premier league history you'd have thought they would have beat Burnley.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2735780/Manchester-United-expensive-squad-assembled-Premier-League.html

Im not a United fan.

I enjoy a good game of football in general. I dont support a single team.

Apart from my national team.

Edited by Lhasa

These Uniturd fans don't know how to deal with banter LOL. Going to be a very long season for you all and very funny for everyone else.

With the most expensive squad in premier league history you'd have thought they would have beat Burnley.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2735780/Manchester-United-expensive-squad-assembled-Premier-League.html

You come over a little bit sad I am sorry to say, why do you hate so much? was it your childhood?

maybe its because 75% of you have never been to old Trafford.

• Like 1

284 posts and 280 of them posted in a thread of a team you dont like. Well done :)

Must say, very committed poster lol!!!

• Like 2

................................................................................................................

Good post , I have lots of mate from Liverpool , they say he is a fool...

Edited by jocky king

Listen Pokerherface , I have every respect of Bill Shankly and Bob Paisley era , they are great men with great history , and always supported the Hillsborough victims families right for justice against the police. I have been in Liverpool many times with friends of Liverpool and Everton supporters , I was the one who helped the Liverpool strikers at dockland years ago with Waterford crystal unions . You have attacked on Everton thread as well. (Look below) , why are you hating a lot of people ? Not healthy .

Advanced Member

288 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:36 PM

Well, at least I can spell. It's you're and not your fuckwit.

If you're going to insult someone at least spell it right.

YNWA

Like This

MultiQuote

• Like 2

man u sign falcao on season long loan,

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

Falcao Falcao !!!

................................................................................................................

Falcao Falcao !!!

Where does he fit in with Van Persie or Rooney up front ? Looks like Welbeck will have to go, where is the big defender that is missing in the jigsaw puzzle .

Edited by jocky king

Judging by his purchases, I think Van Gaal is planning this formation:

image.jpg

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Where does he fit in with Van Persie or Rooney up front ? Looks like Welbeck will have to go, where is the big defender that is missing in the jigsaw puzzle .

Welbeck & Hernandez both leaving, Rooney plays in the hole behind two strikers. We will score more than the opponent seems to be Van Gaal's idea at the moment.  

Radamel Falcao!!!! Best striker (if fit) in world football. I'm as excited as a teenage girl at a 1 direction concert. Don't worry about where he'll fit in Jocky just be excited!

Feeling a little jealous now PokeHerFaces? I know you are. We've just signed the best striker in football, whilst you've signed a clown who is probably going to split the dressing room, burn his house down with fireworks or end up in jail.

Intentions of van Gaal are getting clear imo.

Give it 2 months and United will be back to their 'Normal' self winning games allround. Falcao is a huge sign.

Its to late to win the PL this year but im quite sure they will be back for a serious shot next year.

Intentions of van Gaal are getting clear imo.

Give it 2 months and United will be back to their 'Normal' self winning games allround. Falcao is a huge sign.

Its to late to win the PL this year but im quite sure they will be back for a serious shot next year.

If Van Gaal is half as good a manager as he thinks he is, then you may be correct.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Hernandez gone to Real Madrid on a year long loan. Wellbeck also expected to be loaned out to either Spurs or Sunderland. Cleverly on his way out too, shaping up to be quite a busy day.

Hernandez gone to Real Madrid on a year long loan. Wellbeck also expected to be loaned out to either Spurs or Sunderland. Cleverly on his way out too, shaping up to be quite a busy day.

Central Defender !!! They should buy/loan one more for this area , very important . Or else we may have to use Carrick to cover like Sir Fergie did before . We don't want that .