Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Manchester United thread

Baxidar ba

A new thread to celebrate a new era at Old Trafford. A place to share news, views, gossip, opinions & all things Manchester United.

Bring back David Moyes!

Signed

Life Long Liverpool Fan.

• Like 2

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Bring back David Moyes!

Signed

Life Long Liverpool Fan.

Ban him please Moderators ..:) United fans only thread ...:) Edited by jocky king

For the 1st time in a long time it felt like I was watching the real Manchester United today. Players were expressing themselves & had a smile on their faces. It was like the gloom had been lifted & it was great to see some of the class of 92 in the dugout. The effort & enthusiasm was spot on & it was obvious they were playing for Giggs.

• Like 2

For the 1st time in a long time it felt like I was watching the real Manchester United today. Players were expressing themselves & had a smile on their faces. It was like the gloom had been lifted & it was great to see some of the class of 92 in the dugout. The effort & enthusiasm was spot on & it was obvious they were playing for Giggs.

You having me in tears , glory glory Man United.

Ban him please Moderators ..:) United fans only thread ...:)

+1, it didn't take long did it, I was going to say no scousers but you can't keep em quiet at the moment. Let them enjoy their moment in the sun sat back on their perch, it won't last long.

You having me in tears , glory glory Man United.

there was a great moment when the players were warming up pre match & Scholes was spreading the ball all over the pitch like he'd never been away, still looked like he could of slipped on a pair of boots & been the best player on the park. It maybe only 4 games but I'm loving the class of 92 back where they belong, just need G Neville & Becks to make an appearance before the end of the season now.

From the chosen one to the cheating one, if giggsy does well and the players are happy with him what happens when Van Gaal turns up. maybe they will stop playing and get him the sack as well. next season could be interesting.

giggs, scholes and butt, probably would still be better than uniteds midfield under moyes..and fellaini for 27 million dear o dear he deserved the sack just for that.on a serious note the best thing they should do imho is keep these guys in charge for a while and see how it goes they are united through and through

Ryan Giggs says he can't take the managers job full time as he wants to spend more time with his brothers family.

maybe it's the brothers wife he's after ? nice respectable guy are gigse.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

dos,nt matter who is in charge at utd,they ain,t winning anything with that squad.

Anyone wonder who the fat bald guy was who was sat next to SAF at the Norwich game? His name is Sascha Breese, so what? I hear you ask. Well he's the agent for both Toni Kroos & Marco Reus, things are looking up.

Anyone wonder who the fat bald guy was who was sat next to SAF at the Norwich game? His name is Sascha Breese, so what? I hear you ask. Well he's the agent for both Toni Kroos & Marco Reus, things are looking up.

100 mil euro is supposedly the transfer kitty, might be a little short as complete overhaul of defense & midfield is required.

................................................................................................................

Is that right !!! Lovely Jubbly... Today was a great day for me , no need to say why , hehehe

ABU is very quiet today .., ? Long may it continue :)

As Mick said..we need to address our defense & midfield...i just hope 100 million euros will be enough! Me thinks ''not enough!''....sounds like a TG 55555

GIGGS OUT!.......... Only joking, I'll be glad when this wretched season is over, Roll on summer.

No slagging from Liverpool fans here for a good while, must be a worrying times for them . 5555

Edited by jocky king