Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

World Snooker at Sheffield, UK

eanto

Am I alone in thinking Neil Robertson looks a slob when chewing gum whilst playing snooker ?     

Doesn't really look right when he's dressed in a bow tie and waistcoat . 

Just my opinion of course .

Mikeyboy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I alone in thinking Neil Robertson looks a slob when chewing gum whilst playing snooker ?

Doesn't really look right when he's dressed in a bow tie and waistcoat .

Just my opinion of course .

Mikeyboy

Nothing wrong playing snooker with chewing gum , Mike, just like you drinking couple beers at Pooks playing pool with me . Lol.

Anyway , Ronnie got off a good start in the first session with a 6-2 lead, Hawkins seems not himself today, maybe he is nervous playing Ronnie, Selby winning 5-3 in a thrilling match , looks like it will go on to Saturday night , maybe a decider .

I think Robertson comes across as a very genuine guy.  All semi-finalists this year are a credit to their profession. 

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I need to drink the singhas Jocky , to drown my sorrows as you will always beat me at pool !   :GoldenSmile1:    

Come on Mark Selby ,  a bar fine involved here .   

Mikeyboy

I need to drink the singhas Jocky , to drown my sorrows as you will always beat me at pool !   :GoldenSmile1:    

Come on Mark Selby ,  a bar fine involved here .   

Mikeyboy

Just arrived back from work, it is 8-6 now to Selby , ok we go for barfine , me on Robertson. Look on British time on time of my post.

Selby thought he had the last frame of second session won to make 10-6 but made slight mistake to let Robertson clear up to reduce Selby lead to two instead of four , 9-7, Robertson was happier than Selby as they leave the crucible until tomorrow morning at 10 am. Ronnie in a commanding lead of six frames to Hawkins , but Hawkins won the last three frames to get six frames closer to Ronnie from 9 frames deflict.

Ronnie OSullivan going like a runaway train ,  15-7 up on Barry Hawkins .   

Nobody can stay with him when he's playing like this , making a difficult game look simple .  

Mikeyboy

Ronnie in the final with a session to spare , Barry Hawkins plays awful , Ronnie keeps picking up frames from Hawkins bad misses. No work for Ronnie tomorrow until ad day final to either Selby and Robertson who will play possible two sessions tomorrow . Will that be advantage for Ronnie to have a good rest ?

Ronnie's confidence must be sky rocketing at the moment.  Not many get 3 in a row but I think he deserves it.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Ronnie's confidence must be sky rocketing at the moment.  Not many get 3 in a row but I think he deserves it.

This is his home ground , he loves the crucible , everything goes right for him, the audience , one table, the final and his talents, all rolled into one.

Can anyone stop The Rocket

Can anyone stop The Rocket

Selby or Robertson can, The Rocket can't stand their style of play but he did beat Shaun Murphy who plays similar as Selby .

what a load of balls.

what a load of balls.

Very true .    22 to be exact  !

Mikeyboy 

Mark Selby beats Neil Robertson  17 - 15 to go through to the final .   

A top match  , but as well as Selby is playing , Ronnie looks in irresistable mood .

Mikeyboy

Selby looks too good tonight, I think he can beat Ronnie only if he plays like tonight. Ronnie is bit like a weather, you don't know if the sun will shine tomorrow , but the the experience that Ronnie had plus Steve Peters will help, hopefully. Mikey boy , I owe you short time , any chance for double or quits on the final tmw . Lol

What a very good first session of a final, Ronnie looked fresh when he rocket to a 3-0 lead but Selby who looked out of sort , manages to stop the rot , to hold Ronnie by the tail , 4-3 , then a eight frames , Selby must have thought he had stolen the frame from Ronnie but made a error on the black for Ronnie to clear up all the colours to go 5-3 lead. A Very cagey match , looks likely it will go on to tomorrow night sessions in a very close result. Very enjoyable for snookers lovers to witness .

Selby looks too good tonight, I think he can beat Ronnie only if he plays like tonight. Ronnie is bit like a weather, you don't know if the sun will shine tomorrow , but the the experience that Ronnie had plus Steve Peters will help, hopefully. Mikey boy , I owe you short time , any chance for double or quits on the final tmw . Lol

I'll save my powder thanks Jocky ,     as much as i would love to see Mark Selby win the title i just think at the moment that Ronnie is playing too well .  

Ronnie to win again although i'd be delighted if Selby could sneak it .

Mikeyboy

Mark Selby must be relieved to only losing by three frames , was 5 frames behind before that. 10-7 , Ronnie is bit disappointed not to take a bigger advantage . So tomorrow should be a great final.

What's the re-racking about , I don't think I've ever seen it before and twice tonight , is it a new rule ?

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

What's the re-racking about , I don't think I've ever seen it before and twice tonight , is it a new rule ?

No, it is always like that, only applies to the professional snooker. I think Mark Selby always get that, afraid to lose a frame when the loose red ball near the pocket , if there is no re racking allowed , the frame might last for an hour or more.

10 frames apiece , Ronnie's mob in the crowd are very quiet . 

Brilliant up and down match  .  Could go to the final frame at this rate .

Mikeyboy

10 frames apiece , Ronnie's mob in the crowd are very quiet . 

Brilliant up and down match  .  Could go to the final frame at this rate .

Mikeyboy

Fantastic final since Davis/Taylor I reckon! Ronnie looks out of sort ,

Unbelievable fight back From Mark Selby , 10-5 down to 10-11 in the lead . Ronnie was restricted to many tactical snookers by Selby.

Archived