IGNORED

Looking after yourself in the streets of Pattaya

Pattaya Protagonist

Take a little time to find out about laws and customs - Pattaya is just like any other city in the world ( as far as trouble is concerned) . if you start kicking off like you do in the local boozer you in for big trouble. Just remember your in a different country - and no DRUGS - what you can do in amsterdam can get you 50 years + in hard thai jail

But still enjoy yourself!!!! thats what pattaya is there for !

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LaaMok

• gregkai

• Muadib

• blueboy0510

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ah...... i agree with you :Agree1:

I was thinking of a few tips, I hope some can be added.

- always wear decent footwear for fighting or preferably fleaing, if you cant move too fast you might as well wear steel toe caps, for laying the boot in if needed

- weapons- up to you, no advice given here

- dont get involved with drug sellers or touts- but if you do decide to, sit back and watch for 20 minutes to see whats going on, see if the farang makes it away happy etc

- carry a full sized motorbike helmet around, this is great for self defence, or even attacking someone that is hitting you, its even great to protect your head when you receive a group beating off thais

- always have a fully charged battery in your phone with police numbers saved

- ideally carry two wallets with the money split across both, or have one wallet with 1000 baht in, (just incase you get robbed) - and the rest of the money in the other wallet! Dont forget empty your wallet from all the unnecasary cards etc

- smile smile smile! If it turns physical against a load of thais, try and defuse the situation no matter what. If you are forced to attack a thai person, get out of there asap

I dont walk the streets of Pattaya without my 9mm by my Side !