Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking after yourself in the streets of Pattaya

Pattaya Protagonist

I have a serious problem each and every time I go to Patts. Every Thai girl I get with takes every drop of Giz I have in my system. Some have robbed me of this on several occasions and some only minutes apart from the last incident.

What am I to do? I tried the Helmet (like suggested above) and I was still robbed. I smile :) but they continue to steal my Goo. I even texted a pic of my O-face to the BIB using the number listed above but they never responded. Please Help...Please.... :D:D

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LaaMok

• gregkai

• Muadib

• blueboy0510

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have never seen any trouble, but always be wary and dont go looking for it. you would not do that at home, at least i hope not! lol

<p>

How about these:

Don't be an asshole, you will almost never be in danger

Have a Thai girl at your side at all times

Nothing more needs to be said, the best advice I have seen.

• 5 weeks later...

Ive never seen any problems there, I wear a nice watch and gold chains when im sober but if im going off the beaten track or going out for a night on the beer then common sence prevails, I take them off!!!.... No money no Honey

Nidge

as we are a guest in there country ,we got lot holiday money,sleep with the pritty girls,dont work,drink lots beer

we got be dipamatic about it,enjoy the trip,interact with the localls,take lot pics

happy times

if trouble around ,stay way clear

i only been 2 times ,but enjoyed every moment of it

seen a bike crash,two russions fighting,lady boys kick boxing

drunk and angery

well its there country and we only there for short time

so travel around ,be nice,keep smiling

should be ok

dont flash lots wealth ,as be a target

take only what you are prepared to loose

hopefully you wont

but if it happens ,be ok

i wear 100 baht watch

it works ,it tells the time ,i not mind it being nicked

most time i find it nice place for a holiday

be respectfull to every one

i been over charged for things but still cheap really

my fault for not prepairing myself

glad this forum is here

wealth knowledge to tap into

keep up the good work

Only time I got in trouble was with a ladyboy that had just kicked her sister very hard.

My stupid for getting invovled as she was high on something and the sister had warned me.

I got away lightly, I let her hit me a few times and she left it at that.

If i'd tried to fight back things would have got very nasty, especially as I was surronded by thais.

I'm not joking here. If a thai wants to take a few swings at you, let them. Its quite hard to seriously hurt someone who is only defending themselves.

If you fight back then other thais will get invovlved.

hmmmm

i have 57 arrests in the USofA

17 for felony assults

quit drinking 14 years ago

no more jail time

no more fights

63 trip to LOS in 7 years

only problems i have had are TG's knocking at the door whilst one is in bed with m

and

juggling Team Wilson and 4 sim cards

JMHE

Over 100 visits to the Kingdom

First in 2001 -

TG with me in USA since Nov 2008

Married to her since Jan 2009 .....OOPS Divorce in 2015...NEXT

Avoid dodgy (looking) areas - ie. no street lights and ladyboys hanging bout looking for some action..

Is it that bad in pattaya :Grin_Jump1:

Hopfully i like the place if not i try to book a cheap flight to Denpassar/Bali.

Also nice girls there, honest people, good surfing,cheap. I hope i can find this in Pats

violence can happen in any country, just use comon sense and dont act like a deadshit, and you should be ok, some situations can be unavoidable. you just have to try and deal with them the best you can.

I was thinking of a few tips, I hope some can be added.

- always wear decent footwear for fighting or preferably fleaing, if you cant move too fast you might as well wear steel toe caps, for laying the boot in if needed

- weapons- up to you, no advice given here

- dont get involved with drug sellers or touts- but if you do decide to, sit back and watch for 20 minutes to see whats going on, see if the farang makes it away happy etc

- carry a full sized motorbike helmet around, this is great for self defence, or even attacking someone that is hitting you, its even great to protect your head when you receive a group beating off thais

- always have a fully charged battery in your phone with police numbers saved

- ideally carry two wallets with the money split across both, or have one wallet with 1000 baht in, (just incase you get robbed) - and the rest of the money in the other wallet! Dont forget empty your wallet from all the unnecasary cards etc

- smile smile smile! If it turns physical against a load of thais, try and defuse the situation no matter what. If you are forced to attack a thai person, get out of there asap

Get me another girl, this ones full!

- always wear decent footwear for fighting or preferably fleaing, if you cant move too fast you might as well wear steel toe caps, for laying the boot in if needed

- dont get involved with drug sellers or touts- but if you do decide to, sit back and watch for 20 minutes to see whats going on, see if the farang makes it away happy etc

- carry a full sized motorbike helmet around, this is great for self defence, or even attacking someone that is hitting you, its even great to protect your head when you receive a group beating off thais

- ideally carry two wallets with the money split across both, or have one wallet with 1000 baht in, (just incase you get robbed) - and the rest of the money in the other wallet! Dont forget empty your wallet from all the unnecasary cards etc

- smile smile smile! If it turns physical against a load of thais, try and defuse the situation no matter what. If you are forced to attack a thai person, get out of there asap

Over the years I have read some pap on here but this pile of shite really takes the fucking biscuit.

How many people on here have ever had any trouble at all in Pattaya? Hardly any. Thats because the phrase-

'INSTANT TWAT- JUST ADD BEER' Doesnt apply to us. :Agree1:

We can have a few beers, stay vaguely sensible and get home unscathed.

What sort of a dubfuck stupid cunt would countenance carrying a helmet round Pattay for self defence?? The only helmet you need to worry about pal, is the one on the end of your cock.

Ignorant fucking imbiciles like you should stick to Magaluf for your holidays, and keep your yobbish violent ways with you there.

Frankly I hope you do carry a weapon around with you in Pattaya. Eventually you will meet someone like you and you can stab each other to death whilst we watch and laugh.

In 26 years of visiting Pattaya I have not been robbed or involved in any violence whatsoever. Lets keep it that way and discourage gnat brained lunatics like this one.

Take this cunt soon lord. :P

Get me another girl, this ones full!

:Bravo1::Bravo1::Bravo1:

life is either a daring adventure or nothing

Over the years I have read some pap on here but this pile of shite really takes the fucking biscuit.

How many people on here have ever had any trouble at all in Pattaya? Hardly any. Thats because the phrase-

'INSTANT TWAT- JUST ADD BEER' Doesnt apply to us. :Bravo1:

We can have a few beers, stay vaguely sensible and get home unscathed.

What sort of a dubfuck stupid cunt would countenance carrying a helmet round Pattay for self defence?? The only helmet you need to worry about pal, is the one on the end of your cock.

Ignorant fucking imbiciles like you should stick to Magaluf for your holidays, and keep your yobbish violent ways with you there.

Frankly I hope you do carry a weapon around with you in Pattaya. Eventually you will meet someone like you and you can stab each other to death whilst we watch and laugh.

In 26 years of visiting Pattaya I have not been robbed or involved in any violence whatsoever. Lets keep it that way and discourage gnat brained lunatics like this one.

Take this cunt soon lord. :Bravo1:

:Bravo1::Bravo1::Bravo1:

life is either a daring adventure or nothing

What a hilarious topic op.I'll guess your early 20's so observations of Pattaya relate to violence orientated experiences at home and on holidays past.

The helmet did it for me,i'm still chuckling now.

Still it was a well scripted post but erm, were you under the influence?

Well newbie53, what do you make of that? Don't say you were told straight. Just to wise you up a little, wearing a motorcycle helmet in a fight - IF you can put it on and fasten it in time of course, haha - is plain suicide. If your opponent gets a grip on it and twists, the torque will break your neck like a twig.

5555 That lot is absolutely hilarious - this is Pattaya mate, not The Lebanon!

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

Well newbie53, what do you make of that? Don't say you were told straight. Just to wise you up a little, wearing a motorcycle helmet in a fight - IF you can put it on and fasten it in time of course, haha - is plain suicide. If your opponent gets a grip on it and twists, the torque will break your neck like a twig.

Very good...hilarious AND true.

newbie53 - I've been to LOS three times in the past year and I've never seen any violent acts. I travel by myself and don't have a bit of problem. As long as you act civilized and don't act like an ass you'll be okay. Remember your on vacation and there to have fun. If your that paranoid then you need to find some place else to go. It's all about FUN!

have a thai girl by your side for protection?

ahahahahahahahahaha.

That is some seriously funny advice.

How about walk confidently, don't get drunk, don't talk to overfriendly people you don't know, and stay home if you are too stupid to travel safely.

• 3 weeks later...

:Dunno1:

If you are going to pattaya with this intention just stay home

If you just act normal treat everybody with a little respect you wont need any self defence !!!

Yeah Pattaya aint that bad......I have walked threw the dark ally ways and nothing has happend to me. I have got some looks by wife beater wearing thai men but i can handle myself so i didnt think twise about it.