IGNORED

Looking after yourself in the streets of Pattaya

Pattaya Protagonist

being from texas i always carry a pistol and pull it out the moment anyone approaches me. if after thorough investigation i find out it's safe i ask for the st price.

Edited by deadwood

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LaaMok

• gregkai

• Muadib

• blueboy0510

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm from Texas too and I shit turds bigger than most Thai men... :Whistle:

Seriously, I've never, ever had a problem in Patts... Just smile and respect others as you would want them to respect you... Simple really...

• 4 weeks later...

why got waste ur time geting in trouble.... just go to Bars ,Gogo or disco, enjoy a couple drinks with ur friends and plug the most of chicken u can !!!!! i've been two tiimes in pattaya alone and with friend i never gwetting in fight or my wallet being stole and one was in december .... being out very late 3 am every night just dont make trouble or u most of the time get kick by the thai guy ...

" I'm the master of my fade , the captain of my soul !!!! "

babydollsaddict.gif

yeah i dont look at thai blokes they scare me its as simple as that. how would we like it if the poles started fucking all our english girls

what is it that scares you of thai men?....is it there size usually 5ft6 at the most...or is it there weight probably about 8 stone. 1 on 1 a thai has no chance against a farang.

I never really worry about the Thais I never had one bit of trouble from one of them, I mean if I'm not buying something off them I'm just walking by, kinda invisible just another Farang. And I don't think that many of the Thais that we are talking about here are a good representation of Thais in general as Pattaya seems to draw the dregs of their society. The only trouble I ever encountered over there was with piss head Farang, pricks who have no idea how close they are to getting fucked up if the start shit with the locals, and in general have no respect for no one or no thing.

Nothing wrong with being good at martial arts or being able to handle yourself, but walking around tooled up is just looking for trouble, I think that people who expect trouble are always the ones who get it.

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com

Never had any problems with Thai people.

I treat everybody with respect and if i don't like something I just smile and walk away.

Only one time had a problem with a tourist:

I had a girl who I BF'd for a few days in a row.

She stayed with me all day but we visited her bar in the evening sometimes so she could hang out with her sisters.

She was a fun girl to be with and liked to dance, so sometimes she would perform a little pole dance in the bar.

While I was sitting in the bar having a good time, a guy sits down on the other side and orders drinks.

He then waves at my girl and wants to hand over one drink to her.

I see hare shake her head at him and then she poinst over in my direction.

The guy stands up, walks around the bar, and pushes me right of my stool.

He then throws some bath on the floor and is gone before I can stand up.

Obviously the girl who served him the drinks, should have told him that my girl was already BF'd, but I think he reacted as a real asshole.

Evening ended well though, because after that I had free drinks all night :unsure:

I must admit if that had happened to me I would have gone ape, I wouldn't care how big or tough he thinks he is I would have a good crack off him.

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com

I must admit if that had happened to me I would have gone ape, I wouldn't care how big or tough he thinks he is I would have a good crack off him.

Well, he looked like the type that you don't want to mess with, and it also happened so fast that it took me by surprise.

Besides: I'm a lover not a figther :unsure:

what is it that scares you of thai men?....is it there size usually 5ft6 at the most...or is it there weight probably about 8 stone. 1 on 1 a thai has no chance against a farang.

Dont underestimate them for a second just because they are smaller than the average farang. Just asking for trouble IMO.

Seems to be alot of scaremongering about Patts recently with all the talk of Russian mafia, violence etc. Its not really changed much in the last year. Most of the shootings etc happen off the main areas. As long as your streetwise then (touch wood) you should be fine as with being in any city in the world. I'd rather be in Patts than London thats for sure.

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

It isnt one person you will be fighting with it will be about 10 against one and the Thai's are not afraid to use tools either, best to walk away.|They seem to have a habit of helping eah other in a fight with a farang,even if it appears they dont know each other. Most of the Thai's I know all did Muay Thai in school.

i walk the streets drunker than hogans goat and have never had a problem

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Never had any problems with Thai people.

I treat everybody with respect and if i don't like something I just smile and walk away.

Only one time had a problem with a tourist:

I had a girl who I BF'd for a few days in a row.

She stayed with me all day but we visited her bar in the evening sometimes so she could hang out with her sisters.

She was a fun girl to be with and liked to dance, so sometimes she would perform a little pole dance in the bar.

While I was sitting in the bar having a good time, a guy sits down on the other side and orders drinks.

He then waves at my girl and wants to hand over one drink to her.

I see hare shake her head at him and then she poinst over in my direction.

Obviously the girl who served him the drinks, should have told him that my girl was already BF'd, but I think he reacted as a real asshole.

Evening ended well though, because after that I had free drinks all night :GoldenSmile1:

I think he must have been a real big bugger as anyone walking around pattaya with bath's under there arms gets me walking to the other side of the street

It isnt one person you will be fighting with it will be about 10 against one and the Thai's are not afraid to use tools either, best to walk away.|They seem to have a habit of helping eah other in a fight with a farang,even if it appears they dont know each other. Most of the Thai's I know all did Muay Thai in school.

i know they fight in packs but i said if you fight them 1 on 1 9/10 farangs will win. i saw a fight in soi diana 2 thais and 1 danish man he hit 1 thai and florred him with 1 punch then the other thai tried to help and he hit him wif a punch and a chair that was him beat to lol.

the police arrived within 10 minutes along with pattaya news i heard the thai and farang got fined.

• 3 weeks later...

the only advise i can give to newbie is dont make posts if you dont have any spare brain cells you ignorant twat.

but i suspect you couldnt fight sleep and i doubt your mother lets you out very often anyway.

ive been in los many many times over the last 5 years and as many other people have said the only trouble ive seen is with pissed up farangs

I think he must have been a real big bugger as anyone walking around pattaya with bath's under there arms gets me walking to the other side of the street

Must have been wash week :GoldenSmile1:

Same times troubles may come in rutine. 3 weeks ago i try to cross Second Road after South Pattaya Road, that is quite problematic. But i could not belive that a Bathbus empty coming too fast to me with no intention of reduce velocity that make me run fast and find quick a place to escape beetwen the cars and motor bikes parked. I found normal ask them, because he was with hes wife. Why they do that. They look me with hate. And when the car has to stop for the trafic light, he star to open the windows and looking to me just waiting for me to say same thing else. I noticed he wanted a excuse for fight. And I avoid.

Is very desapointed after few decades dealing with farangs, they cant understand that every single farang is difent than other in aptitude, education, feeling, ideology, wealth, merists and dificulties lived or living and objetives. As every single human being, of course.

• 1 month later...
How about these:

Don't be an asshole, you will almost never be in danger

Have a Thai girl at your side at all times

"Don't be an asshole" the best advice of all :GoldenSmile1:

Next trip May 2012

The OP forgot to mention, a pocket full of 20 baht notes, throw them in the air while you make your escape!

genius

i dunno about looking for fights but why go on holiday to fight

i'm sure there are plenty of people who would oblige with some taunting i know people who talk about how hard they are usually do get fought more than people who dont as with guns

"people who carry guns are 99 % more likely to get shot"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

just don't show of with your money, clothes, jewelry or watch and many problems will be avoided! Besides don't walk alone just take a BG all the time and definitely don't defend you when being attack because they will slice you up for 5 bath just give your daily pocketmoney mostly not more than 3000 bath at the beginning of the evening is this really worth your life???

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!