Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Beer Garden - We are open!

PattayaPete

Sounds fantastic Pete, can't wait to check it out for some cold brews and hot hunnies! Am arriving in town Sunday, see you then!!! All the best :GoldenSmile1:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Brent

• heymarky

• cartoonman

• blue1878

Why not send a couple of thai runners up and down the beach handing out invites to the more tasty free lancers, specially from 4pm to 8pm when the best ones are around. Hope youve got a no lady boy policy

I am sure the tgs would be delighted to have somewhere to go where they are not going to be arrested and harrased, shook down, locked up (whatever happened to human rights)

Many of them are reasonable people just trying to get by after working for a pittance in a shop etc, but some are total drug ridden slags

you would soon get the drift of who to ban (just as they do in soi 5 sukhumvit)

keep truckinig

Edited by David Brent

Sounds real good!!! What are the prices like now that we're in the month of may already? I'll be there 6-29-08. See ya then. :Drink4:

You could give them dated beer tokens, once they do well with the guys you have the girls

Why not send a couple of thai runners up and down the beach handing out invites to the more tasty free lancers, specially from 4pm to 8pm when the best ones are around. Hope youve got a no lady boy policy

I am sure the tgs would be delighted to have somewhere to go where they are not going to be arrested and harrased, shook down, locked up (whatever happened to human rights)

Many of them are reasonable people just trying to get by after working for a pittance in a shop etc, but some are total drug ridden slags

you would soon get the drift of who to ban (just as they do in soi 5 sukhumvit)

keep truckinig

What happened to human rights was that George Bush used 9/11 to gut the US Bill of Rights and then told the world that torture was official US policy and the Geneva Convention was void.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Looks fantastic.

As a frequent visitor to Walking Street area, I look forward to a Bar with a water view.

Hdelux

Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, I love em, I love em , I love those little BFMs

This place sells Beer Lao 55baht/bottle great, never seen it on sale before in LOS

Great place to take your TG, the hookers havent taken to it yet, shame

no hookers no customers, no customers no hookers?

What to do?????????????????

Am I becoming crazy or some pictures in this thread have been removed???

Picture with about 4 ladies, very nice looking? in paricular, one lady with blond/light brown hair are a wide face (does not sound too sexy presented like that, but she was souay mak mak, just the general shape of her face).

Tell me I did not dream those, I now feel like i may have alzheimer already....

Too bad if can not find those pics anymore, really this lady (in black dress if I remember well) was beautifull!

He he, if I do not suffer from early senility, maybe I just have to visit the beer garden during my next trip to meet her ;-)

This will def grow out as one of the more favourite beer bars in Pattaya. Pete did a great job with the place and next time when I will hit the town I`ll be there for a couple of cold ones looking over the bay in the evening and enjoying the music. Well done bro.

Am I becoming crazy or some pictures in this thread have been removed???

Picture with about 4 ladies, very nice looking? in paricular, one lady with blond/light brown hair are a wide face (does not sound too sexy presented like that, but she was souay mak mak, just the general shape of her face).

Tell me I did not dream those, I now feel like i may have alzheimer already....

Too bad if can not find those pics anymore, really this lady (in black dress if I remember well) was beautifull!

He he, if I do not suffer from early senility, maybe I just have to visit the beer garden during my next trip to meet her ;-)

Are you sure that you meant this thread Greg, because Pete did also make an update about his bar just lately. After one month being in business, maybe you can find it there mate. :rolleyes::D

I love the Beer Garden on Soi 7 in BBK, pretty much the same concept- no barfines with just tons of freelancer!

Hmmm... the question is how to get this place packed with more freelancer? The BKK Beer Garden has a long standing reputation with the punters and the TG as a freelancer spot.

If it becomes anything like the one in BBK it will become my new favorite hangout! Time will tell.

Just missed the opening apparently, but will definately be in for a couple next trip - and a beer too :wub:

"I don't know why I did it; I don't know why I enjoyed it and I don't know why I'll do it again" Bart Simpson.

Even dirty old men need love.

It's Better to have loved and lost than to have to live with the PSYCHO for the rest of your life!!