Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Beer Garden - We are open!

PattayaPete

We are up and running. We have had a couple of days the whip the staff into shape and its time to get serious. Some of you asked how we will be promoting the bar to the girls. Read on.

A big opening party kicks it all off on Tuesday from 8 pm (29 April). All drinks will be 30 baht all night. All drinks means draught beer, bottled beers and top shelf. All 30 baht, all night. There will be free food as well.

We will also be running two special promotions starting this Monday (28 April).

THE WHAT! NO FREELANCERS DISCOUNT.

We are new. It’s going to take a while for the girls to find out about us. We need your help to bring them in and we don’t expect you to do this onerous work for nothing. Bring your own freelancer (BYOF) and you will get an immediate 100 baht discount off your order. At our prices that means you could have two bottled beers and pay absolutely nothing. No restrictions, no conditions. Please ask for the FREELANCER DISCOUNT when ordering. Bring your own and drink for free!!! This promotion runs from now till the end of May.

THE HALF PRICE BARFINE PROMOTION.

We do not have barfines, however if you come to the Pattaya Beer Garden and there are no girls to your liking, why not barfine one of the 100s of honeys in the beer bars in front of us. There are plenty to choose from and I’ve noticed some real cuties there this week. If you do, we will pay half the barfine. Bring her into the Pattaya Beer Garden and 150 baht of free drinking is yours. That’s three bottles of beer at our prices or a full meal. Two meals if you order some of the Thai dishes. All for free. One hundred and fifty baht off your bill just for barfining a cutie from next door. This promotion runs from now till the end of May. Please ask for the BARFINE DISCOUNT when ordering.

MEET THE NEW FREELANCERS

Every day from Monday we will be introducing new girls to the bar. We have a team of Thai guys who will be bringing in groups of 10 freelancers at a time to have a look at the place. We will be offering them free Somtum and a small financial inducement to just have a look.

They will be arriving each afternoon between 3 pm and 5 pm and then again between 9 pm and 11pm each night. It will help us immensely if there are some guys in the bar for them to check out as well. For helping us by being in the bar at these times, we will be offering 30 baht drinks for each of these two hour session. That’s 30 baht for soft drinks, draught beer, bottled beer, and all spirits. No restrictions at all. You don’t even have to ask. Just order a drink at these two times and you bill will be 30 baht per drink.

When each group of freelancers arrives, they will be given a brief introduction to the bar and the way it works and then served their free Som Tum. Feel free to wander over and say Hi or in the finest Beer Garden tradition, just smile at one you like and I’m sure she will be by your side in an instant. You could even buy her a drink if you like. It’s only going to cost you 30 baht.

BIG OPENING PARTY

The BIG Opening Party is on Tuesday (29 April). It kicks off at 7 pm and goes to midnight. Come and see Pattaya’s newest bar, Pattaya’s biggest bar and Pattaya first real freelancer bar and eat free and drink cheaply. We will be offering 30 baht for all drinks and free chicken wings throughout the night.

Check out the best views in Pattaya, meet a freelancer or two and wish us well for the new bar. At 30 baht a drink you’re bound to have a merry old time.

You can not combine two offers but you can choose which one you want if you qualify for more than one. Thai staff can be a bit slow when it comes to understanding such promotions. Please state clearly to your waitress which promotion you want.

Here are some of the photos I’ve taken at the bar over the past couple of days.

296511-37.jpg

Workers applying the finishing touches to the bar.

296511-38.jpg

This pic was taken at midnight on Thursday. The guys really pulled out the stops to get it finished.

296511-39.jpg

Loading in essential supplies on Friday morning.

296511-40.jpg

The staff assemble for the first time.

296511-41.jpg

They are a friendly bunch and have been training hard to provide the best service possible.

296511-42.jpg

They even managed to loosen up a little for the official first staff photo.

296511-43.jpg

The view from inside the bar looking out across Balcony number 2. We are already to go . . . . . . . just add customers.

Thanks for reading this rather long explanation. I hope to see some of you at the party on Tuesday night or at the bar in the near future.

Cheers

Pete

296511-44.jpg

Pattaya Beer Garden Website

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Brent

• Matrix

• cartoonman

• ORBY126

Pete, the place looks Mint. I will sure to frequent your fine establishment many times in my first excursion to Pattaya. So sorry I'll miss the opening bash. I get in town on the 10th. See you then!

Best of luck and all the best of success in your endeavors!

Roil.

Change is Eternal.

All the best Pete... Sorry I can't be there, the offers look great. See you in 4 weeks time.

The place looks great.

Will pop in in the next few days when i hit town.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be taken out of context and used against you!

Shit... I wanna be in Patts now!!! Sounds like the place where I could spend all afternoons.............

large sig = small penis

All the best Pete... Sorry I can't be there, the offers look great. See you in 4 weeks time.

Same same me :Beer:

I do think that you are going to sell me some beers when i am in town Pete.

Regards:Matrix

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Good luck guys !!! , be fun to come down for a fair few beers in August ... should be plenty of babes by then lol

all the best

Wilddog

I too will be around in about 4 weeks so will definetly drop in for a few in the afternoons or early evenings.

Looks great, all the very best in your venture. I will pop in over Christmas and spend some hard earned in your place.

Without a family a rich man is very poor

Good luck with the venture. A surefire winner in my opinion :GrinNod1:

1-0 to the Sheepshaggers

See you on May 3rd, that is when I arrive back in town. Place looks and sounds like a good time. Hats off to you!

Sounds great, lets hope it kicks off. I will be dropping by for a few. How long are the offers lasting as i dont get there till june!! :Agree1:

looks great see you in may 4th or 5th

cheers chris :Agree1:

Wriggley Tin 1

PP, The place is looking good well done and see you in 7 weeks.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

The place looks great! Well done! I arrive in Pattaya on May 28 and this is my kinda place. See you then. :Agree1:

pete the place looks fantastic and really cool will see u in june god luck

Great location! Great concept..

Was there last on the 30th March when work was on full swing...

All the best Pete!

Hoping to see you in August or before...

I only hope this girl who works at Martell bar quits soon so that my access to the beer garden can be unhindered... or she is going to pester me everytime I pass that way...

Edited by ifriendyou

Place looks great. I'll be sure to pop my head in when I arrive.

nice mate,good job done there.

i will hop in in about 7 days.

i hope your wifi is working so i can bring my laptop while sitting there and drinking my afternoon coffee.

greets

sponge

top sultana pete now let the good times roll,kept us informed and up todate see you 2nd week in june.

The place looks great.

Will pop in in the next few days when i hit town.

I will join you mate. See you soon.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

I called in on the 26th. The place is large and looks very impressive, open on three sides and a high ceiling so it should stay cool with the sea breezes. Great location and views with baclonies over the sea.