IGNORED

Pattaya Beer Garden - We are open!

PattayaPete

top chap pete,although ive never met you in person.

congrats on the new bar and i wish you well.(that goes for all you guys anyway)

good man,keep well :P

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Brent

• Matrix

• cartoonman

• ORBY126

Fuck!!

I missed it. Only read about it the morning after.

However I will get there soon.

Cheers

Bushy

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

be back in patts with a load of mates from england and oz we will be their looks spot on in june see ya ye then.

The place looks great. As I said before I think you have a fantastic location. I can't see anything but success. Best of luck, hope to meet you in November. Thanks for the updates.

Pete is supporting us by bringing in a lot of freelancers, feeding them and last night I saw him giving them free drinks, we need to support him and his bar by spending time and a little money. The girls will come if the guys are there and friendly, throw around a few baht and buy a table of girls a round during promotion time @ 30 baht 3 girls is less than a lady drink and a lot more appreciated.

Thanks Pete.

Pete, Sweet plan and execution so far! See you there soon. :D

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did.

So throw off the bowline, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. – Mark Twain

I have been visiting Pattaya since 1992 so I like to think I know my way around. Myself and a lot of other blokes have never trusted freelancers. We take the view that it's safer to bar fine a girl than to meet up with a freelancer. So why should I and many others call into this new bar. I have heard of lots of men who have been robbed by freelancers. So I don' t understand why you like the idea of attracting freelancers to your bar????

Confused regular to Pattaya :D:D

I have been visiting Pattaya since 1992 so I like to think I know my way around. Myself and a lot of other blokes have never trusted freelancers. We take the view that it's safer to bar fine a girl than to meet up with a freelancer. So why should I and many others call into this new bar. I have heard of lots of men who have been robbed by freelancers. So I don' t understand why you like the idea of attracting freelancers to your bar????

Confused regular to Pattaya :wacko::Beer:

The chances are, if you pick up a freelancer from the pattaya beer garden, they would be regulars there and wont rob you because they want to come back the next day. Personally I have never been robbed by a freelancer, although one did swallow my cum without asking my permission?

i am also sure that the robbing freelancers have a drug problem and i suspect they are more likely to stay working on the streets?

good luck to you, i'll visit next time im in patts

Hey Pete, the place looks fantastic I'll surely will visit you since I arrive in patts on friday.

Greets

Wish you all the very best with your new beer garden, looks great! Will drop in when i get there, early Deecember .

I love freelancers and have never had a problem with any of them.

I went to the opening party last night and can report that Pete has done a good job with it. I reckon it must be the longest bar that i have seen in Pattaya at something like 20 metres long.

As with any opening there will be some teething problems. I don't think there was enough bar staff on last night for a grand opening. Some people had to wait a good 5 minutes before being served by the bar staff and it wasn't because it was so busy.

Being such a long bar, it would have been a good idea to have service staff located evenly around the bar. It wasn't good to see bar staff standing around in groups of 2-3 talking to each other at one end of the bar when there are people at the other end who want to buy a drink but can't get their attention.

Looks good. Ill be sure to look you up when Im back in Patts :-D

Cheers

YNWASkål!

http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace-Countdown-Clocks&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/23.jpg&text=I%27m%20back%20in%20Pattaya%2C%0Dwhere%20you%20never%20walk%20alone%20%3A%2D%29&untilColor=16777215&textColor=16711731&datesColor=0&year=2016&month=0&day=9&hour=11&minute=00&second=33&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Good fortune to you on this braveand innovative adventure and the marketing seems right on the mark. will be in Pattaya May 4th and aim to be there a good many times.

Follow my dark tinged 'tweets' on Twitter on Agent 09 Twitter or find me on FACEBOOK as 'Serious Black' (Agent 09), Check out one  of my themed TR 'mini novels' here: 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/15739-seven-of-oh-nine-7-day-cycles-in-the-bangkok-continuum/  Seven of Oh Nine - my Bangkok adventures in a 7 day period, several instalments 

good luck m8 , great ideas for pulling in customers and girls , other bar owners must be wondering why they never thought of it !!!!! well done good luck and see you in november ! keep the pictures updated or consider website !

Pete all looks great. I like the notion of by passing the bar find and dealing directly with freelancers. My question. Where is the best reasonable place to stay... so i can just walk to my place with a freelancer??

The chances are, if you pick up a freelancer from the pattaya beer garden, they would be regulars there and wont rob you because they want to come back the next day. Personally I have never been robbed by a freelancer, although one did swallow my cum without asking my permission?

i am also sure that the robbing freelancers have a drug problem and i suspect they are more likely to stay working on the streets?

But is it worth taking a chance. There are many types of freelancers in Pattaya. Listed below are some examples

(1) Ones that just dont want to work in a bar. One wonders why they don't want to work in a bar

(2) Students. They go to Pattaya at weekends to earn some money

(3) Shop workers. These are after earning extra money

(4) Bar Girls. Some girls work in quite bars and will freelance when there bars close early.

So any of the above could easily rob you and theres no way of finding them. The girls are very clever and one of the questions that they will ask you is "How long are you in Pattaya". So once they have robbed you they will go and freelance in a different area of Pattaya to where they met you.

I understand your point about the girls wanting to be regulars at this bar but how can you keep tabs on the girls who only call in now and again. How would the bar know that one of these girls have robbed a customer.

ll the best mate,i will pop in tonight for a few,cheerzz

pattaya loves me long time

well done Pete about time somebody had the balls to stop the bar fines congratulations on a fine venture from myself and staff at visa2britain good luck john