IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

10 hours ago, davidge said:

I’m sorry but the restaurant is really taking the piss with that. Pretty sure it’s 460 baht as well.

Wrong! Why talking without know?

this cost 320 or 350.

is very rare to find in Pattaya a pizza with these kind of ingredients.

1 hour ago, alexvsaf said:

Wrong! Why talking without know?

this cost 320 or 350.

is very rare to find in Pattaya a pizza with these kind of ingredients.

I was going by their menu:

IMG_6944.jpeg

:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

The pizza in my pic is mortadella gustosa that have no price in this menu you posted.

i think it was 350 but the bill it was 320 for the pizza plus 60b for the drink, total 380b still less than 10€

This thread really shows how everybody has different tastes. One person's awesome, is another person's garbage. 

Very interesting!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Billy Shears said:

This thread really shows how everybody has different tastes. One person's awesome, is another person's garbage. 

Very interesting!

Another opinion is that all pizza in Pattaya is pretty crap and there is the just the least worse. 

Pizza has been so universally bastardised that it is now anything with dough on the bottom and some ingredients on the top. 

35 minutes ago, George1234 said:

Another opinion is that all pizza in Pattaya is pretty crap and there is the just the least worse. 

Pizza has been so universally bastardised that it is now anything with dough on the bottom and some ingredients on the top. 

:Agree:

1 hour ago, alexvsaf said:

The pizza in my pic is mortadella gustosa that have no price in this menu you posted.

i think it was 350 but the bill it was 320 for the pizza plus 60b for the drink, total 380b still less than 10€

It looked more like the Parma, however, the one you had is the same price as the Parma one on Grab Food (I know they charge more on Grab BUT the two prices are the same) so I’ll stick with my original post. I have looked at their menu many times when I stayed in Jomtien.

IMG_4492.jpeg

IMG_4493.jpeg

Regardless, my main point was serving up something that looks like that. I wouldn’t return to a restaurant that did. 

You were obviously happy with it and enjoyed it so that’s fine. We have differing opinions. I won’t comment any further.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Slice Pizza on Soi 6, opposite Toy Box.

None of the bars have a problem if you stroll across the street, grab a slice and bring it back to Toy Box, Repent, Flirt or any other bars on 6 within walking distance.

Pizza is not bad, but with a beer at your fav 6 bar - hard to beat the whole package

• Like 2

2 hours ago, davidge said:

It looked more like the Parma, however, the one you had is the same price as the Parma one on Grab Food (I know they charge more on Grab BUT the two prices are the same) so I’ll stick with my original post. I have looked at their menu many times when I stayed in Jomtien.

IMG_4492.jpeg

IMG_4493.jpeg

Regardless, my main point was serving up something that looks like that. I wouldn’t return to a restaurant that did. 

You were obviously happy with it and enjoyed it so that’s fine. We have differing opinions. I won’t comment any further.

Funny how you know what i ate and what i paid. Stick on your opinion better.

5 hours ago, Max5151 said:

Slice Pizza on Soi 6, opposite Toy Box.

None of the bars have a problem if you stroll across the street, grab a slice and bring it back to Toy Box, Repent, Flirt or any other bars on 6 within walking distance.

Pizza is not bad, but with a beer at your fav 6 bar - hard to beat the whole package

Agreed. It's decent. 

But I'll never forget the crawl where @petehoax shows up with a couple of slices. I asked him how it is. Answer... 

It's better when you're drunk. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

6 hours ago, alexvsaf said:

Funny how you know what i ate and what i paid. Stick on your opinion better.

Drinking much lately?

11 hours ago, George1234 said:

My Italian grandma told me that what we all call "pizza" today was unknown to her.  What she called "pizza" was fairly thick baked dough with olive oil and seasoning on top.  No red sauce, no cheese.

I was raised on what we know as pizza, with the stipulation that it had a thin crust with a raised rim around it; baked until the crust was dark to almost singed in spots (but not stiff or crunchy), and the rim was chewy to crunchy.  That's still how I prefer it.  Our local pizza shop will make it that way if I ask for it "New York style", the owner being from New York and all.  :)

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Bruce Mangosteen said:

My Italian grandma told me that what we all call "pizza" today was unknown to her.  What she called "pizza" was fairly thick baked dough with olive oil and seasoning on top.  No red sauce, no cheese.

I was raised on what we know as pizza, with the stipulation that it had a thin crust with a raised rim around it; baked until the crust was dark to almost singed in spots (but not stiff or crunchy), and the rim was chewy to crunchy.  That's still how I prefer it.  Our local pizza shop will make it that way if I ask for it "New York style", the owner being from New York and all.  :)

I was brought up on and still enjoy thin crust Chicago style pizza. There are multiple types of Chicago pizza. The well known deep dish is served mostly on the North side of the city and primarily to tourists IMO. I grew up on the South side where a thin crust pizza is popular.

I am looking forward to our trip to the US in October, when I expect to meet up with some friends of many years for some South side pizza. :)

I really have not seen great pizza in the Pattaya area, but NY Pizza on 3rd Road is not bad at all.

https://newyorkpizza.co.th/

Edited by ChiFlyer
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ChiFlyer said:

I was brought up on and still enjoy thin crust Chicago style pizza. There are multiple types of Chicago pizza. The well known deep dish is served mostly on the North side of the city and primarily to tourists IMO. I grew up on the South side where a thin crust pizza is popular.

I am looking forward to our trip to the US in October, when I expect to meet up with some friends of many years for some South side pizza. :)

I really have not seen great pizza in the Pattaya area, but NY Pizza on 3rd Road is not bad at all.

https://newyorkpizza.co.th/

Originally from Buffalo but i used to work / live in midtown and I quite liked Lou Malnotti's deep dish. After moving away I would occasionally order their frozen pies, expensive but worth the splurge. Definitely a change from what I grew up on. 

• 3 weeks later...

My go to pizza place has been New York Pizza on 3rd Road. I walk by Outlaw Pizza on Lengkee all the time so last night I thought I would give them a try.

Added Outlaw onto the Line app and sent my order along with my delivery address and phone number.

All meat pizza. Large 12”. Thin crust. 350 baht.

My message was read within seconds. Less than 30 minutes later my pizza arrives. They have their own delivery driver.

The pizza was excellent. NYP has competition for my business now.

53 minutes ago, Tornado Red said:

My go to pizza place has been New York Pizza on 3rd Road. I walk by Outlaw Pizza on Lengkee all the time so last night I thought I would give them a try.

Added Outlaw onto the Line app and sent my order along with my delivery address and phone number.

All meat pizza. Large 12”. Thin crust. 350 baht.

My message was read within seconds. Less than 30 minutes later my pizza arrives. They have their own delivery driver.

The pizza was excellent. NYP has competition for my business now.

NYP still one of my favourite places. I also tried Outlaw but I don't like the base.

Gents Clubs Sticker.jpg