IGNORED

Darkside Map Update

MongersMaps

Today Butterfly Bar, Michelle Happy Bar and Dukes Lounge were indeed open, but Top 10 Beer Bar was still closed.
The closures were probably due to the Buddha day (Awk Pansa, the end of the Buddhist Lent) last Wednesday.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The balloons are out and 777 is having a party tonight.

attachicon.gifIMG_8726.jpg

Has 777 Nikky Bar got ST rooms ?

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

Don't know. Drove by last night to check out their party, but looked like I would have been the only customer. That plus the loud music made me decide to give it a pass.

Yes ( well "massage rooms" I guess they would be called).  Nothing there to tempt me to take an inside look, but the rest of the bar has been nicely done out so I'd say they would be suitably appointed

Black Cat bar (next door to KIK bar)  has a new owner and changed name to  " Pacha" bar  ( no girls working there yet - just cashier and a room maid on duty).

Black Cat bar (next door to KIK bar)  has a new owner and changed name to  " Pacha" bar  ( no girls working there yet - just cashier and a room maid on duty).

Not Black Cat, but Blue Cat.

Last time I went there, there were only ladyboys.

Yes ( well "massage rooms" I guess they would be called).  Nothing there to tempt me to take an inside look, but the rest of the bar has been nicely done out so I'd say they would be suitably appointed

Only reason I have not ventured in there is I am highly suspicious of the place. No venue around the lake is allowed to call itself a Bar (see how every sign says "food and Drink" yet no food on offer mostly -  Peet Bar's sign now kept at the back) and none are supposed to have short time rooms - the local police edict to keep the filth out of residential areas if at all possible in the pattaya cess pit. However this place bold as brass "777 BAR" on a big sign, and are open. Therefore it is either owned by a copper local big wig, or someone very closely connected to them above and beyond the standard bribe money on a monthly basis. I would be very wary of this as a result. 

I was just out by the lake the other day and was told by one bar owner there that all the bar owners had got together to collude on drink prices so no one would be undercutting the others. Considering they decided that a Sangsom and mixer at 100 baht was a "fair" price, I won't be spending any money out lakeside again any time soon.

Don't know. Drove by last night to check out their party, but looked like I would have been the only customer. That plus the loud music made me decide to give it a pass.

I’ve been to 777 Nikky Bar on the shore of Mabprachan Reservoir.

There was a fat woman who was apparently the owner and there was an extremely fat girl of 21 years who wanted to give “massage”, but didn’t like “boom boom”.

Both spoke very little English.

The proper bar area is much smaller than the complete complex.

Inside there were a bar with stools, some sofas, some chrome poles and some more bar stools.

I paid 80 baht for a bottle of beer.

Blue Cat on Soi Khao Talo Soi 9 has become Pacha.
It is French owned now and the ladyboys have been replaced by a couple of fatties and super oldies.
Ann’s Angels Bar will reopen this week and will be renamed Anna’s Angels Bar (one letter more).

Blue Cat on Soi Khao Talo Soi 9 has become Pacha.

It is French owned now and the ladyboys have been replaced by a couple of fatties and super oldies.

Ann’s Angels Bar will reopen this week and will be renamed Anna’s Angels Bar (one letter more).

Noticed they were working on the old Ann's Angels Bar a week ago. Not the best location, wish them luck.

• 4 weeks later...

Noticed they were working on the old Ann's Angels Bar a week ago. Not the best location, wish them luck.

The Pub is on the right-hand side of Soi Khao Talo when coming from Sukhumvit Road and The Local on the left-hand side.

It is not Kaho Talo Bar, but Khao Talo Bar.

Booze Lounge is on the left-hand side of Soi Khao Talo when coming from Sukhumvit Road.

Players Lounge on Soi Siam Country Club Soi 22 is at the other side (i.e. north) of the brook.

Due is on the left-hand side of Soi Siam Country Club when coming from Sukhumvit Road.

On the right-hand side of Soi Siam Country Club when coming from Sukhumvit Road, about 100 metres before (i.e. north of) Lucky Bar is The Venue.

Archived