Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Darkside Map Update

MongersMaps

It wasn't too hard to convert the GPS info into a spreadsheet format. Have a look at the info in Google Sheets at this link. Let me know if that's what you were looking for.

Also, had time on my run to immigration for my 90 day report to swing by and get a pic of the Mermaid bar. There's also a new coffee/drink stop on Soi Nern Plub Whan called Sila Coffee. Both are now in the updated online maps.

That's perfect any chance of getting it in excel format?

Posted Image

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's perfect any chance of getting it in excel format?

You can download the Google Sheet to an Excel file. Click File/Download As/Microsoft Excel (.xlsx)

ScreenShot001.jpg

Just a quick post to let the darkside guys know there is a new bar with some of the best looking girls on this side of the train tracks. It just opened up and has some young slim hotties from Bangkok, it's right next to Mango and it's called Mermaid, check it out if you are nearby.  FYI, opening party tonight @7 pm, I'll be there at 9.

Just a quick post to let the darkside guys know there is a new bar with some of the best looking girls on this side of the train tracks. It just opened up and has some young slim hotties from Bangkok, it's right next to Mango and it's called Mermaid, check it out if you are nearby.  FYI, opening party tonight @7 pm, I'll be there at 9.

That area of Soi Khao Noi is starting to have a nice concentration of bars.

ScreenShot001.jpg

Any directions on location?

Posted Image

Any directions on location?

Mango is on the map and mermaid is right next door.

Stopped in tonight snd they seemed to have a nice lineup. Sadly I could not stay too long as the guys I was meeting there were moving on soon after I got there.

Stopped in at Duke's as well. Not impressed. Really high prices for the darkside and only one or two decent girls. Staff fairly clueless at dealing with checkbins. I don't think any of us got our own change handed back to us. We had to open the little folders and figure out whose change was whose.

Does anyone have links to other mongering bar/complex maps, I have searched but cannot find one but I know in past I have been able to print maps off.

Stopped in at Duke's as well. Not impressed. Really high prices for the darkside and only one or two decent girls. Staff fairly clueless at dealing with checkbins. I don't think any of us got our own change handed back to us. We had to open the little folders and figure out whose change was whose.

I was in Duke's a few days ago and same as you, not impressed.  I walked in sat down, it took an unusual amount of time for the staff to take my drink order and then it took the same amount of time to deliver it. I won't be rushing back anytime soon to this place.

On a side note, Mango has a few new girls better than the old hag line up they usually have,

Not too hard to maintain the map with posts letting me know when someone sees something new, closed or renamed. Easy enough to snap a new pic and then update the map. You should already see Black Angels on the current version of the map.

Shutters are down at Black Angels tonight - normally open in afternoon. Sign is still outside so could be temporary.

Shutters are down at Black Angels tonight - normally open in afternoon. Sign is still outside so could be temporary.

Thanks. I'll make it a point to have a look when I go past over the next week.

Thanks. I'll make it a point to have a look when I go past over the next week.

I drive by there a lot, and they seem to be sort of erratic about when they are open.

I drive by there a lot, and they seem to be sort of erratic about when they are open.

I was there a few nights back, only had 3 girls.  The owner and 2 working girls, they were average looking nothing special, one an ex joy joy girl.

Stopped by mermaid with a mate today. Only about 3 gals there that I would rate as average. No interaction or enthusiasm at all. Had a drink and out the door to the next.

Posted Image

Rolled by Black Angel this evening, did not go in but the lights were on and it seemed to be staffed and open.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you're confusing the name Lucky Time Bar with Happy Time Bar, the name of the new bar next to Cockerooney.

You are right; I was confusing with Happy Time Bar.

I did not see Lucky Time Bar up to now, but that also applies to some other bars on Soi Nern Plab Wahn.

Some bars do not have very clear signs.

I have been once in Red bar for instance and I do not find it back.

On the left-hand side of Soi Khao Talo between Booze Lounge and Mini Bar and opposite the old market is Star Bar.

On the left-hand side of Soi Khao Noi about 50 metres before Soi 7 and about 100 metres before Khao Noi sports bar on the other side of the road is the Swiss restaurant Hasestall.

In the same building is the German bakery shop Pinocchio.

http://hasestall.pytalhost.ch/

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

Coordinates are there to be found in the google map, though you do have to make a bit of an effort to find them.

Click on a pin and select more, then select send, it makes a new link you can open and hidden in that link is the coords.

Is there no easier way to get the coordinates ?

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

I have been at Mermaid Bar Beer last week and the girls were not particularly young and slim.

And they were not from Bangkok either.

But they were friendly enough.

Perhaps you mean the 18-year old cashier who is not available.

That area of Soi Khao Noi is starting to have a nice concentration of bars.

attachicon.gifScreenShot001.jpg

I do not see the Black Sheep Bar on this picture.

I do not see the Black Sheep Bar on this picture.

It's there, but at the zoom level I took the screen shot at the bar name is overlapped by Red Lion Pub.

You are right; I was confusing with Happy Time Bar.

I did not see Lucky Time Bar up to now, but that also applies to some other bars on Soi Nern Plab Wahn.

Some bars do not have very clear signs.

I have been once in Red bar for instance and I do not find it back.

On the left-hand side of Soi Khao Talo between Booze Lounge and Mini Bar and opposite the old market is Star Bar.

On the left-hand side of Soi Khao Noi about 50 metres before Soi 7 and about 100 metres before Khao Noi Sports Bar on the other side of the road is the Swiss restaurant Hasestall.

In the same building is the German bakery shop Pinocchio.

http://hasestall.pytalhost.ch/

Thanks for the heads up on Star Bar.

To keep the scope of this little project manageable I elected to keep the focus on bars of the darkside and not include restaurants.

It wasn't too hard to convert the GPS info into a spreadsheet format. Have a look at the info in Google Sheets at this link. Let me know if that's what you were looking for.

Also, had time on my run to immigration for my 90 day report to swing by and get a pic of the Mermaid bar. There's also a new coffee/drink stop on Soi Nern Plub Whan called Sila Coffee. Both are now in the updated online maps.

Is there no easier way to get the coordinates ?

See if my post from 3 Sept gives you what you're looking for.

Mango is on the map and mermaid is right next door.

Stopped in tonight snd they seemed to have a nice lineup. Sadly I could not stay too long as the guys I was meeting there were moving on soon after I got there.

I was in Duke's a few days ago and same as you, not impressed.  I walked in sat down, it took an unusual amount of time for the staff to take my drink order and then it took the same amount of time to deliver it. I won't be rushing back anytime soon to this place.

On a side note, Mango has a few new girls better than the old hag line up they usually have,

I stopped in at the Dukes Lounge about 1 1/2 weeks ago. They had a Jimmy White exhibition going on, so was a bit too crowded for my taste. Only stayed for one beer. I think the slow and disorganized service was because you caught them just after they first opened. I have to say even as busy as they were I received my beer quickly and no problems on getting attention to pay my bill. Staff was friendly too.

I also had a stop in at Mango, a place I haven't been to for almost two years. Was quite happy with the personal attention all parts of my body received, and I'm happy to report the policy of no knickers is still enforced (wonder what they do when they're on the rag). Only disappointment was I saw they removed the pool table. Some fond memories of playing pool and trying to decide which hole to pay more attention to.

Thanks for the heads up on Star Bar.

To keep the scope of this little project manageable I elected to keep the focus on bars of the darkside and not include restaurants.

There are many places on your map that are no girlie bars, such as Boom's Bar Restaurant on Soi Khao Talo, to name only this one.

On Soi Khao Talo Friendship Coffee Shop has closed.

Archived