IGNORED

Bell Service staff threatened me, stay away!

chikevans

It was a great service when I last used them - albeit I havent since the mandatory pre booking BS - however the pick up / drop off was always the weak stage of the process and best avoided IMHO I always got dropped off picked upp under my own steam

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always been happy with them.

Came back to Pattaya the 1st.February after 2 months Belgium,apparently no office downstairs at airport anymore,they were dealing on 3 seats in front of their previous "office".

Except this, everything was o.k.as usual,including Thai lady who is travelling with as assistant driver,warning to be careful when getting out of the bus.

Doesn't bother anyone if a old demolished hotel is not removed. However if a new hotel is not added , then there is a problem. So far new hotels are updated all the time.

Arent you just picking at them?

Thai run companies are well known for not answer emails in English. Try getting a thai to write to them.

Maybe I'm lucky in my bookings witht them but I find it difficult to name another thai that well run. They are getting bigger and growing as tourism to Pattaya has exploded over the years ; the old simple inflexible rules don't go anymore. Also the junta has and will come out with rules to make their life difficult as well. We all just have to adapt.

Hi mmaaarrrkkk,

I am not "picky", I wouldn't live here for so long.

I used their buses many many times and never had to complain, good drivers and never late.

I was pointing at a deficient administration.

Last year I asked them 2 times for the addition of a missing hotel, maybe 100 meters from a condo on their list and they didn't even be polite enough to acknowledge my mails.

In 2012 I asked them for adding a new pick-up location and they ("Apple") responded and obliged very quickly. It is not the case anymore.

Typical in this country, good employees are leaving and you have to deal with who's left.

Recently one of the drivers told me "new management".

Do I have to "adapt" and compensate for their incompetence and ask some Thai to write for me in order to keep their pick-up list up-to-date? By chance, it's something I can do myself, I don't need a Thai (for that), but No way!

Where do you see a single word in Thai on their website?

Archived