Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Jocky's Restaurant (Soi Lenkee) Twinned with 18 Coins.

cartoonman

Yes, It`s funny how church like it is in Jockys - very quiet with people whispering ( Like a Doctors waiting room )

But the Food is very good - I go there quite a lot.

I was there this week for Chicken Snitzel which I've had many times - which used to be great.

But was disappointed with the NEW SAUCE he`s using - I poured it all over the meal thinking it was the same sauce as before

and it wasn't - it spoilt the hole meal.

This isn't a winge - Maybe there is a reason why he changed from a wonderful sauce to the rotten one he`s using now.

I have to admit I won't be ordering that dish again.

Never mind - Win some - Lose some.

Plenty of other great dishes on the Menu.

P.S. Hope he changes it back...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, It`s funny how church like it is in Jockys - very quiet with people whispering ( Like a Doctors waiting room )

It was Thai soaps the last time I was in.

jockeys is good  great aircon.better than sweating and bad service like in 18 coins

I have eaten @ Jockeys a few times recently, the service is always very good and the prices are unbelievably low for the quality of food, recommended to all. Great air-conned place to eat on a budget ..139 Baht Daily Specials !   

I have eaten @ Jockeys a few times recently, the service is always very good and the prices are unbelievably low for the quality of food, recommended to all. Great air-conned place to eat on a budget ..139 Baht Daily Specials !   

yes the rooms are top notch also,nearly as good as your jacuzzi rooms which are always booked up so i do miss them for partying  :WinkGrin1:

"139 baht daily specials" actually they,re 149 baht :Think1:

• 7 months later...

Does this place still have rooms for rent?   Cant seem to find the place to book them any more

• 2 weeks later...

Does this place still have rooms for rent?   Cant seem to find the place to book them any more

Bump. I have been trying to find an email address or phone number for Jockys their website no longer works does anyone have any info or contact details.

Just talked to the owner Lek.

Here are her contact details for room information -

Mobile: 0850891715

Email: [email protected]

No matter where you go, there you are....

Just talked to the owner Lek.

Here are her contact details for room information -

Mobile: 0850891715

Email: [email protected]

Thanks for that MCB mate very much appreciated

Your a star

• 4 months later...

Walked past earlier today and Jockys has a "Business for sale" sign on the door with a phone number.

It as still open though because I saw the LB waitress with the arse walk inside.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

• 1 month later...

Jocky;s some of the very best food in Pattaya without a doubt . the fish and chips huge portions and doubly delicious .

Walked past earlier today and Jockys has a "Business for sale" sign on the door with a phone number.

It as still open though because I saw the LB waitress with the arse walk inside.

sad to see, there food is great.

Far too many businesses for sale the last few years. Times are tough

sad to see, there food is great.

Far too many businesses for sale the last few years. Times are tough

Your right.

Probably though the ones that are really suffering the most are those that focused on the Russian market.

As for the guy that owns Jockys I suppose he is concentrating more on The Coins opposite 18 Coins.

Had the lunch special in there on Friday and it was very good.

The board outside actually undersold it.

It said "Chicken breast, chips, salad and bread roll" I think it was about 150 baht.

What I got was a large chicken breast flattened out and placed inside a large fresh bread roll + loads of chips and a bit of salad as a garnish.

Good sauce too and it was very filling.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Archived