IGNORED

Jocky's Restaurant (Soi Lenkee) Twinned with 18 Coins.

cartoonman

You think black pudding is disgusting? (it's lovely) wait 'til you find out about WHITE pudding. That'll curl your toes. :Puke2:

I haven't been since january but I liked 18 coins, gammon was good, so I'll give this one a go when I'm back again.

IQ Test
IQ Test

Thailand. Gods' way of saying "Sorry for all the other crap guys"

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait 'til you find out about WHITE pudding. That'll curl your toes. :Puke2:

Oatmeal ?

Had breakfast there today, it was ok but nothing to make me think I'd go out of my way to go again...maybe the set lunches ill try next time...Tea was cold the beacon so small it lasted one bite, the beans were full of water, black pudding and sausage were ok...

Oatmeal ?

Exactly...we'll have no sensible healthy type of stuff in our breakfasts if you please. It should be meat and it should be fried...and eggs are allowable too....and potato, fried too...but NO FECKIN' oatmeal.

Should Black pudding be fried?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Yes, the irish/scottish would eat their socks if you fried them. Fry everything.

After a big night on the piss there's  nothing like sitting down to a plate of eggs, bacon, black pudding and fried potatos. It'll either kill you or cure you.

:Drunk:

IQ Test
IQ Test

Thailand. Gods' way of saying "Sorry for all the other crap guys"

to be fair I think 18 coins is one of the best places for a full English breakfast in pattaya. the service was brilliant then again if you give a decent tip your looked after that's the way the world goes round, im good friends with one of the girls from 18 coins who is now working in jockys shes a lovely girl and all ways smiling, then again I can imagine some of the slime balls these girls have to serve being rude and creepy asking if they go for short and stuff and you wounder why some of the women are fed up and don't rush to get back to your table think and have respect that way the service is better

• 2 weeks later...

to be fair I think 18 coins is one of the best places for a full English breakfast in pattaya. the service was brilliant then again if you give a decent tip your looked after that's the way the world goes round, im good friends with one of the girls from 18 coins who is now working in jockys shes a lovely girl and all ways smiling, then again I can imagine some of the slime balls these girls have to serve being rude and creepy asking if they go for short and stuff and you wounder why some of the women are fed up and don't rush to get back to your table think and have respect that way the service is better

So if you are a first time punter expect bad service?  You only get good service after you bribe the girls for not doing the job they are paid to do!  And you imagine the poor things being propositioned, Imagine good food and service and put a $ value to it.

So if you are a first time punter expect bad service?  You only get good service after you bribe the girls for not doing the job they are paid to do!  And you imagine the poor things being propositioned, Imagine good food and service and put a $ value to it.

nothing in life is for free buddy that includes customer service. and I can only imagine the girls and staff working in these places in pattaya only treat the customer the way they are treated and spoken to. we can all sit on a forum and say that place is rubbish this place is bad service the women there are moody and lazy. end of the day you haven't or no one else with a bad service has told the people on forums at the attitude you brought to a place or the way you spoke to the staff so you cant sit there and slag people off and expect others to get on the band. I work in a job where I deal with general public every day and they get treated the same as they treat me if they speak abrupt or rude they get the same back simple its the way it is

nothing in life is for free buddy that includes customer service. and I can only imagine the girls and staff working in these places in pattaya only treat the customer the way they are treated and spoken to. we can all sit on a forum and say that place is rubbish this place is bad service the women there are moody and lazy. end of the day you haven't or no one else with a bad service has told the people on forums at the attitude you brought to a place or the way you spoke to the staff so you cant sit there and slag people off and expect others to get on the band. I work in a job where I deal with general public every day and they get treated the same as they treat me if they speak abrupt or rude they get the same back simple its the way it is

Not much fact in that statement, alot of assuming and imagining.

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

That might work if you are a cabbie but it`s not true in some restaurants.

I've lived here for 20 years and I'm polite to all staff - I eat out everyday - and some of these service staff have attitude and shouldn't be working at service.

I have tried again and again to be extra nice to some of these grumpy people and it just doesn't happen - as nixonbest has said I've seen these miserable people come alive over 100 tip.

Again as stated above - They are getting paid to bring that food to your table - is that so difficult ???

If they are moody and snarl and slam your food on the table or ignore you when you want to order or ignore you when you want to pay or keep you waiting to return your change - Then they are in the wrong job.

They should take up working for the Goverment.

Like they say you get what you pay for... if you exspect 5 star treatment and people to pander around you eat at a 5* restraunt where the service is more suited for what you want?.

You can't live a champaign life style on a lemonade budget

Like they say you get what you pay for... if you exspect 5 star treatment and people to pander around you eat at a 5* restraunt where the service is more suited for what you want?.

You can't live a champaign life style on a lemonade budget

You have lost me mate and don't know what you are on about!

post-82617-0-39019000-1378335844_thumb.jpg

All I want is a little bit of a smile and a good morning!

I tried Jocky's for the first time the other day for a Sunday roast. It was very good, as is 18 coins, and it was nice to be in the air con for a change. The are both well recommended by me. The service was fine. In fact it's improved a lot at 18 coins as well, i rarely wait more than a few minutes to give my order or to receive the food.

Not the worst breakfast I've ever had but fairly close .....

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Not the worst breakfast I've ever had but fairly close .....

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Each to their own - I introduced a Friend to Jocky`s the other week and he was over the moon with the large breakfast and eats there all of the time - He Loved it.

He`s gone back to the U.K. but he Emailed me saying he can't wait to get back to Jocky`s for the best breakfast he`s ever had in town.

I'm not a big eater - I have the small breakfast and it`s very good value for the price.

Numerous argumentative and off-topic comments have been deleted. Please be mindful of how you post in order to avoid disciplinary action.

Also, thanks cartoonman for the information. Looking forward to trying this new restaurant, especially since I love eating at 18 Coins.

Looking forward to trying this new restaurant, especially since I love eating at 18 Coins.

I also like eating at 18 coins and have never been disappointed.

I went to Jockys expecting the same sadly in IMO its not a patch on 18 coins I have been twice now to give them a second chance after that it was back to 18 coins for me.

I also like eating at 18 coins and have never been disappointed.

I went to Jockys expecting the same sadly in IMO its not a patch on 18 coins I have been twice now to give them a second chance after that it was back to 18 coins for me.

Care to explain why it wasn't as good?

Thx

No matter where you go, there you are....

• 4 weeks later...

At the end of my last too short trip, my last day being Sunday I gave Jocky's a try, it may have been me conditioning myself for my return to the UK.

I also had been suffering from a bit to much Thai food digestive impact.

Value for money you could not argue about quality of the beef and chicken roast dinner which was exceptional IMHO, I was also given a tour of the nearly complete very spacious rooms which depending on final pricing could well be somewhere I would stay on future trips. I would recommend the restaurant for great value quality for money and the rooms I think will be very popular.

Anyone confirm that with Jockys being aircon, its cig. smoke free ?

Yes Airconditioned and smoke free, theres a balcony out front for the smokers

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Archived