IGNORED

Belgian Man Steals Mobile Phone of Bar Girl on Soi 6

sydney95b

Wasn't me...no bargirl has been near my crotch in over 3 months now :GoldenSmile1:

I'm not quite that disciplined. it's been almost a week, and likely to reset this tonight. Living in Thailand is difficult. The things I have to put up with, like constantly putting out.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who are interested, I talked to Ann (the victim) today and she says the Belgian guy is still in jail. The cops want him to fork over 100,000 baht.

At least that's her story.

Wasn't me...no bargirl has been near my crotch in over 3 months now :GoldenSmile1:

This is nothing to smile about!

There's at least half a dozen jokes in this topic already and yet you are offended by mine? No harm was done (well, don't know what state that idiot will leave jail), the girl got her phone back...lighten up.

Sorry,but this is exactly something to smile about.

...lighten up.

Ummmmm, I tthink you'll find this is one of those times humour doesn't translate well; his post was a joke playing off your joke  :WhoSaw1:

Ummmmm, I tthink you'll find this is one of those times humour doesn't translate well; his post was a joke playing off your joke  :WhoSaw1:

Yep.

There's at least half a dozen jokes in this topic already and yet you are offended by mine? No harm was done (well, don't know what state that idiot will leave jail), the girl got her phone back...lighten up.

No offense taken,

no harm done,

no need to lighten up,

its all in fun.

That's right, I wrote a poem for you, thats how much I want you to like me.

Doesn't translate well indeed...even after you told me I still don't see it. Enlighten me please...

Doesn't translate well indeed...even after you told me I still don't see it. Enlighten me please... 

OK... you posted

Which ends with a golden smile. Most guys would think not having a bargirl near your crotch for more than 3 months wouldn't be that good, therefore ...

Basically just good natured banter ... nothing to do with the actual mobile phone being stolen :D

Which ends with a golden smile. Most guys would think not having a bargirl near your crotch for more than 3 months wouldn't be that good, therefore ...

Basically just good natured banter ... nothing to do with the actual mobile phone being stolen :D

Ru4Real I think I owe you a drink.

No worries; comes from at one point having a team working for me that resembled the United Nations (including a couple of token Kiwis) from various backgrounds so I know how things can be misunderstood ... can be funny too, the Indian chick came into my office one day to ask me "what's the best way to clean my box?" Everyone pissed their self's laughing and she took it well when it was explained to her why we thought it was funny  (a Kiwi chick put her up to it, reckoned I'd be the best person to tell her how to get curry stains off of her tupperware "box").

No worries; comes from at one point having a team working for me that resembled the United Nations (including a couple of token Kiwis) from various backgrounds so I know how things can be misunderstood ... can be funny too, the Indian chick came into my office one day to ask me "what's the best way to clean my box?" Everyone pissed their self's laughing and she took it well when it was explained to her why we thought it was funny  (a Kiwi chick put her up to it, reckoned I'd be the best person to tell her how to get curry stains off of her tupperware "box").

Haha, amazing.

Archived