IGNORED

Belgian Man Steals Mobile Phone of Bar Girl on Soi 6

sydney95b

Too funny!...

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/08/02/belgian-man-steals-mobile-phone-of-bar-girl-in-pattaya/

PATTAYA – August 2, 2013 [PDN]; Pattaya Police were informed that a thievery crime happened at a bar in Pattaya Soi 6.

Police were able to arrest 40 year-old Vincent De, a Belgian national. He was reported to have stolen the smartphone of a 22 year-old bar girl.

Ms. Wannisa, the victim, told police officers that Mr. Vincent went into the bar for a drink with her. When she stood up and walked into the toilet, she forgot her Samsung smartphone on the bar, making Mr. Vincent grab her phone and leave the bar. As Ms. Wannisa returned from the toilet, she noticed that Mr. Vincent and her smartphone have disappeared. She said that she immediately knew that Mr. Vincent was the thief who stole her phone.

He was then seen at a nearby bar, where he was confronted by Ms. Wannisa, he denied the accusation of stealing anything. But Ms. Wannisa then grabbed his crotch, as it seemed that there was something hidden in there, when she grabbed his crotch, she found that her phone was hidden in underwear. Police were immediately called up to the scene to arrest Mr. Vincent for theft.

Cheers...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty low act,   grabbing the crotch comes with added bonuses these days huh

Stevie

That's Ann from O Bar. She just bought that phone on Wednesday.

That's Ann from O Bar. She just bought that phone on Wednesday.

What a Cnut...I left my phone in O bar and the girl followed me right down to the bottom of the 6 ...near BR to hand it back to me one night...

What a Cnut...I left my phone in O bar and the girl followed me right down to the bottom of the 6 ...near BR to hand it back to me one night...

Ann is so attached to her phone that I've got a standing offer to her. Let me take her phone home for 24 hours and I'll give her 2000 baht. She won't even consider it.

If you do something stupid like that at least leave the scene. He must be a Belgium.

You know why on each drive they bring scissors? To cut corners

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Ann is so attached to her phone that I've got a standing offer to her. Let me take her phone home for 24 hours and I'll give her 2000 baht. She won't even consider it.

Can you find out what happened to him?

Bet he won't be spotted on the Six for a while.

Damn ...if he wanted 999Bahts phone number he should just ask...no need to steal her phone.

I’m surprised that the Police got involved...he got off light compared to the instant justice that could have been handed out.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

If the girls know, then yes, I will find out tomorrow.

This is the victim:

557886_430708683709560_297195760_n.jpg

He's a big asshole for stealing the girl's mobile, and he's a dumb asshole for hanging around the 6 and not getting the hell away. So I guess that makes him a big dumb asshole.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

This is the victim:

They should put his mugshot up in every bar if he's he's back out there.

Of course, there are a few Belgians on here - anyone changed their flag lately?

pdn32.jpg

Stealing money from a tip box??????????

I wound her up about it tonight - she took it badly - but then saw the funny side - everyone - even the girls from the other bars are ribbing her about it - she's OK now but it really got to her how someone would even think to steal a phone - let alone actually take it

I wound her up about it tonight - she took it badly - but then saw the funny side - everyone - even the girls from the other bars are ribbing her about it - she's OK now but it really got to her how someone would even think to steal a phone - let alone actually take it

Now that guy is a dick and stupid...lethal combination. 

That phone has been in contact with his dick. Did you let her know that?

Ask her if she's washed it. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

This is the victim:

557886_430708683709560_297195760_n.jpg

I will steal her innocence

Wow what a lowlife!

Girl did the right thing.

Can't stand any guy low enough to steal from a BG, beggars belief.

He is damn lucky the moto-taxi mafia didn't get involved...

Sounds like Ann probably ran after him hastily in a panic (as I would) as opposed to getting a posse together..

If he is a serial thief..  then he just is just taking a loss by paying a fine..

Too bad he didn't get the justice he deserved~ a good beating would have been a more effective deterrent.

At least the story ended well for Ann.

We're not here for a long time

Just a good time !

I dont know her, but i wonder what could have happened later on.... Sponsor getting furious that the phone he bought for her, and installed some spyware in to see where she were, suddently appears in Belgium :GoldenSmile1:

That would probably have cost her more than a new phone :Think1:

Anyway, good he was caught before the whole united mafia of Thailand got to him.

Oh btw, i hope that next time i am around she would think i stole her phone and grab my crotch :GoldenSmile1:

If you do something stupid like that at least leave the scene. He must be a Belgium.

I'll admit that guy was not the sharpest tool in the shed and as a Belgian I deeply apologise for such massive stupidity ...

But then I wonder why there is a whole topic on 'Netherlands no thanks' http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/162033-netherlandsno-thanks/?hl=dutch#entry2274676 ? Nothing personal :hello09:

I'll admit that guy was not the sharpest tool in the shed and as a Belgian I deeply apologise for such massive stupidity ...

But then I wonder why there is a whole topic on 'Netherlands no thanks' http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/162033-netherlandsno-thanks/?hl=dutch#entry2274676 ? Nothing personal :hello09:

Yeah that is why I left that country 9 years ago haha

They need to bring back stocks for this guy. Put him in stocks in that courtyard at the BR end of Central Festiva. Have the guy in stocks for a day with a big sign reading "I stole a BG's mobile while she went for a piss" Everyone can throw rotten fruit at him... :LMFAO:

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

They need to bring back stocks for this guy. Put him in stocks in that courtyard at the BR end of Central Festiva. Have the guy in stocks for a day with a big sign reading "I stole a BG's mobile while she went for a piss" Everyone can throw rotten fruit at him... :LMFAO:

Hell yeah, lets get medival on his ass.... Of course the same thing should apply when a BG does a runner or steals from a costumer, right ?? Or every time your bill is padded at a beerbar or at a gogo ??

Ann is so attached to her phone

Can't be too attached to it to leave it on the bar while in the loo.

up to you

Archived