IGNORED

Belgian Man Steals Mobile Phone of Bar Girl on Soi 6

sydney95b

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you do something stupid like that at least leave the scene. He must be a Belgium.

You know why on each drive they bring scissors? To cut corners

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

:ThumbUp6:

That would be worse...being nocked out by several ladyboyz... :GoldenSmile1:

Good idea! Put him in stocks in Soi 6 and have the LBs jerk off on his face...

On the other hand maybe he'd like that. Better to throw durians at him...lol

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Can't be too attached to it to leave it on the bar while in the loo.

When you go to O Bar and take a seat outside, job No. 1 is moving all the Samsung cell phones out of your way. If you don't, their won't be any place for your drink.

The girls freely leave their phones on the tables because there is no thought of some dickhead coming along and stealing them... until now.

I am always on the lookout for wouldbe theives and would NEVER leave my phone just laying on a table while I go for a piss.

up to you

Here is the latest in this saga.

Ann says the Belgian is still in jail because he's broke. She didn't know how much the cops wanted, but whatever the amount, he ain't got it.

As if it wasn't stupid enough to stay on the soi after stealing her phone, he went to an open-air bar no more than 20 yards from O Bar. It didn't take the girls long at all to find him.

At some point while he still had the phone, he took out the battery and ditched it somewhere.

I'm sure she went through Facebook withdrawals until she went and got another battery. LOL.

I bet he put it on vibrate setting then stuffed it down his pants..hahahaha

Ann says the Belgian is still in jail because he's broke. She didn't know how much the cops wanted, but whatever the amount, he ain't got it.

Poor chap.

Will we be having a whip round for him do you think?   :SoWhat1:

I have never seen the girls without there phones All of them have them stuck to there ears 24/7

MIKE

I don't want to insult anyone, but for me this is typical Soi 6 customer. Very stupid lowlife, that even can't run of so simple theft. A lot of times I saw men who's going there and almost everytime these men looks really ambiguously. There's a lot of reasons why I'm thinking this. What man want pussy where was this day 5 different cocks? What man don't want (can't take care) lady all night? What man can't pay for longtime and fun and needs only 10 minutes boom boom and beer from 7/11?

I know that there is a lot of good man. Maybe you're going here. And I know you have your reasons. Maybe just for afternoon fun, maybe you don't like sleeping with girls all night. Or you don't like companionship of thai girl, because you have mates. Definitely there's a lot of good man at Soi 6. But if I want to find some farang stupid lowlife, I would go to Soi 6. Because from my point of view their attracted by this.

Cheers, and don't take it personally.  :Think1:

I don't want to insult anyone, but for me this is typical soi 6 customer. Very stupid lowlife, that even can't run of so simple theft. A lot of times I saw men who's going there and almost everytime these men looks really ambiguously. There's a lot of reasons why I'm thinking this. What man want pussy where was this day 5 different cocks? What man don't want (can't take care) lady all night? What man can't pay for longtime and fun and needs only 10 minutes boom boom and beer from 7/11?

I know that there is a lot of good man. Maybe you're going here. And I know you have your reasons. Maybe just for afternoon fun, maybe you don't like sleeping with girls all night. Or you don't like companionship of thai girl, because you have mates. Definitely there's a lot of good man at soi 6. But if I want to find some farang stupid lowlife, I would go to soi 6. Because from my point of view their attracted by this.

1334112939356s.jpg

I don't want to insult anyone, but for me this is typical soi 6 customer. Very stupid lowlife, that even can't run of so simple theft. A lot of times I saw men who's going there and almost everytime these men looks really ambiguously. There's a lot of reasons why I'm thinking this. What man want pussy where was this day 5 different cocks? What man don't want (can't take care) lady all night? What man can't pay for longtime and fun and needs only 10 minutes boom boom and beer from 7/11?

I know that there is a lot of good man. Maybe you're going here. And I know you have your reasons. Maybe just for afternoon fun, maybe you don't like sleeping with girls all night. Or you don't like companionship of thai girl, because you have mates. Definitely there's a lot of good man at soi 6. But if I want to find some farang stupid lowlife, I would go to soi 6. Because from my point of view their attracted by this.

Regardless of your slant on it, if theft was common then the girls wouldn't leave their phones lying about?

Desperate or stupid??

All the bgs have and take pride in their latest phones now as its their lifeline to the family, customers, sponsors and bfs aswell as numerous games they all play on them whilst waiting for the next punter to come along.

Take that away and they will be pissed off!!

As to the Belgian ex police man kicking off at the police station after being arrested after stealing the tip money....beggars belief??

Like said they're some desperate and stupid people there!!

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

They need to bring back stocks for this guy. Put him in stocks in that courtyard at the BR end of Central Festiva. Have the guy in stocks for a day with a big sign reading "I stole a BG's mobile while she went for a piss" Everyone can throw rotten fruit at him... :LMFAO:

LOL True but might be better if they put him outside the Puk bar, make the stocks face the wall, the pull his pants down, put a gimp mask on him and put a sign on saying "Free anal sex for lady boys " LOL

Desperate or stupid??

When the story first broke I thought he was probably low on cash or a kleptomaniac. 

I mean, who in the hell would even think about stealing a bargirl's phone?

Now we know the answer. He's broke.

But he's also stupid for walking just a few yards away and sitting in an open-air bar.

Love his shirt.

Engineered to be a fuckin dummy.

Sounds like this guy missed his plane home, sad days ahead for him.

up to you

If the girls know, then yes, I will find out tomorrow.

This is the victim:

attachicon.gif557886_430708683709560_297195760_n.jpg

You take the phone Brian and I'll take Ann.  :GoldenSmile1:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

:08:

he must either be a brave guy or rather dumb...not even sure if he is a tourist of ex-patt...j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

You take the phone Brian and I'll take Ann.  :GoldenSmile1:

You would enjoy her. Great chic.

He's 40? he looks older than me.... anyway what a silly young man!

Who would steal a Samsung...? :-) sorry could not help it as I'm an Iphone addict...

btw, I really did not steal it....

poor guy, must be hell being broke in TH. Prob an expatt with problems in BE....but if he steals, no pity for him...send him to jail! Som nom na! sathu!

Who would steal a Samsung...? :-) sorry could not help it as I'm an Iphone addict...

A guy barfined a girl in sapphire and then took her samsung Note 2 when she when shower,,,sad cunt

samsung all the way here,,.. :GoldenSmile1:

Android_vs_apple.png

http://androidandme.com/2011/06/news/five-features-in-ios-5-that-show-how-apple-is-now-playing-catch-up-to-google/

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Looking on the other side maybe he was a sponsor at one point and wanted some return.

Yeah the girl all leave their phones around, and I always think 'dont do that someone will steal it'

Though petty crimes like that are generally lower in thailand than most western countries ime

which is probably why they do.

Member since Dec 06.

Archived