IGNORED

Belgian Man Steals Mobile Phone of Bar Girl on Soi 6

sydney95b

mate of mine recently accidentally stole a girls phone at spider girl bar, he got blind  drunk there and as he left, he picked up his iphone and his thai phone, didnt realise he had also picked up a BG phone, woke up in the morning and went thru his pockets and found an extra phone!! problem was,  there was a 2 day buddha holiday after that so he had to wait for bar to open to take it back. i asked him why he didnt call someone on the phone but he said he thought it would be too hard to explain why he had her phone. speaks good thai but he thought " fuck it, ill go back when the bar is open" he went back and gave her the phone and explained his mistake and she was over the moon that she got her phone back , but was also upset because she had already bought another new phone! shit situation for both. that being said, the belgian cunt that deliberately stole that phone was a fucken idiot

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this story on so many levels.... the irony of a falang stealing from a BG, the stupidity of a skint ex-pat and the fact the girl is HOT! Think I'm going to visit the bar and tell her I've got a phone in my pants too.... so grab it baby!!!

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Now that it's determined that he's broke.  Is he expat?  Or a tourist that didn't bring enough money to fund his activities?

mate of mine recently accidentally stole a girls phone at spider girl bar, he got blind  drunk there and as he left, he picked up his iphone and his thai phone, didnt realise he had also picked up a BG phone, woke up in the morning and went thru his pockets and found an extra phone!! problem was,  there was a 2 day buddha holiday after that so he had to wait for bar to open to take it back. i asked him why he didnt call someone on the phone but he said he thought it would be too hard to explain why he had her phone. speaks good thai but he thought " fuck it, ill go back when the bar is open" he went back and gave her the phone and explained his mistake and she was over the moon that she got her phone back , but was also upset because she had already bought another new phone! shit situation for both. that being said, the belgian cunt that deliberately stole that phone was a fucken idiot

yeah, goes both ways. i left my phone and wallet behind the bar at alex bar near new plaza, while i played pool. and upon paying my bill and leaving at closing time. their was arguments among staff and customer. i go back after 2 buddah days, and staff say no you not leave it here. i am  a regular in the alex bar. so made me angry. to know they lied. also when i go to get replacement simcard, to keep my old number. i am ask for my passport. after i have provided it. true move try to tell me the number i have had for the last 18 months, is not registered in my name. and said they will re issue it to me, but if their is problem they will pass on my passport details to police. 

If you do something stupid like that at least leave the scene. He must be a Belgium.

You know why on each drive they bring scissors? To cut corners

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

if I may ...

'' he must be a Belgian ''

I'm loving that they someone is really getting into "promoting" this guy on facebook. 

It's being shared by many girls on Soi 6 now...this guy is not going to be a very popular man.

I think he should avoid Soi 6 for a year or 2 now..... :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Right now he's probably enjoying a nice bowl of rice and weevils.

if I may ...

'' he must be a Belgian ''

Yes you may :) did you understand? Yes :) but yes the auto spelling correction can be a pain

Puts a whole new slant on the idea of "baby, I got something in my pants for you"............

At least the chap has some free food and accommodation for a while, seems he may have been in need of it if he was desperate enough to steal from a TG.  Sad little man.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

I'm loving that they someone is really getting into "promoting" this guy on facebook. 

It's being shared by many girls on Soi 6 now...this guy is not going to be a very popular man.

I think he should avoid Soi 6 for a year or 2 now..... :)

Gotta link?

Gotta link?

Here is the photo from the link. You may see people sharing, liking and commenting on it. 

Belgan man.jpg

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

He looks a LOT older than 40. Lying bastard.

we must be vain buggers..... that's exactly what I said! Ha!... I think this fella's been called everything under the sun... let me add one.... Cock-head!

we must be vain buggers..... that's exactly what I said! Ha!... I think this fella's been called everything under the sun... let me add one.... Cock-head!

It blows my mind that he's so pigshit-thick he stuck around after stealing the phone. I mean what's he gonna do for an encore, rob his own bank branch? Ricin quality control?

LOL... I like the ones that try to open detonators and bullets with their teeth and lose half their jaws doing so.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

• 2 weeks later...

The Belgian has escaped but police are on his trail.

1170764_685272851484323_2002291957_n.jpg

Two observations:

Now I know why girls always grab my crotch. They don't want a BF, they just want that new Samsung.

No matter, you're a monger or thief, you can't leave the 6 without getting having a ST.

what a scum bag    how low are you to steel a bar girls anything      hope he got a nice fine 

ps the girl is hot   :)

They don't want a BF, they just want that new Samsung.

And on Walking Street, they GOT a new Samsung. My Note 2. So I hope they fry this creep. Mainly because they'll never catch the crotch grabber who stole mine and I will never get my phone back so he's a substitute.

Wasn't me...no bargirl has been near my crotch in over 3 months now :GoldenSmile1:

Archived